These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 10600
Member Since : 2011-03-14

PostSubject: Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours   Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:52 pm

Quote :
Tired of all the false stories that circulate about his life and career, current James Bond star Daniel Craig is considering penning an autobiography to set the record straight. But it may be a few years before fans get to read it.

"I am going to write an autobiography with the title How It Really Was,” he said in the September issue of German magazine Prinz when asked what he plans to do after acting. “Because it is unbelievable how much crap is circulating about me."

Also in the interview, Craig reveals how he has been bitten by the flying bug whilst filming "Cowboys & Aliens" with co-star Harrison Ford. "He flew me occasionally from the hotel to the set in the middle of a rocky wasteland, where all the action scenes took place,” he explained. “I was so thrilled that I am seriously considering learning to fly by myself. Maybe he can give me some lessons."

http://www.mi6-hq.com/news/index.php?itemid=9648&t=mi6&s=news

Can't believing I'm posting this crap. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Chief of SIS
Experienced Correspondent
Experienced Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 201
Member Since : 2011-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours   Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:24 pm

Sharky wrote:
Quote :
Tired of all the false stories that circulate about his life and career, current James Bond star Daniel Craig is considering penning an autobiography to set the record straight. But it may be a few years before fans get to read it.

"I am going to write an autobiography with the title How It Really Was,” he said in the September issue of German magazine Prinz when asked what he plans to do after acting. “Because it is unbelievable how much crap is circulating about me."

Also in the interview, Craig reveals how he has been bitten by the flying bug whilst filming "Cowboys & Aliens" with co-star Harrison Ford. "He flew me occasionally from the hotel to the set in the middle of a rocky wasteland, where all the action scenes took place,” he explained. “I was so thrilled that I am seriously considering learning to fly by myself. Maybe he can give me some lessons."

http://www.mi6-hq.com/news/index.php?itemid=9648&t=mi6&s=news

Can't believing I'm posting this crap. Oh well.

Followed by the article 'Daniel Craig to write Auto-biography to Dispel Rumors about Writing an Auto-biography to Dispel Rumors'
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 3852
Member Since : 2011-04-16
Location : Inside my safe space

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours   Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Sharky wrote:
Quote :
Tired of all the false stories that circulate about his life and career, current James Bond star Daniel Craig is considering penning an autobiography to set the record straight. But it may be a few years before fans get to read it.

"I am going to write an autobiography with the title How It Really Was,” he said in the September issue of German magazine Prinz when asked what he plans to do after acting. “Because it is unbelievable how much crap is circulating about me."

Also in the interview, Craig reveals how he has been bitten by the flying bug whilst filming "Cowboys & Aliens" with co-star Harrison Ford. "He flew me occasionally from the hotel to the set in the middle of a rocky wasteland, where all the action scenes took place,” he explained. “I was so thrilled that I am seriously considering learning to fly by myself. Maybe he can give me some lessons."

http://www.mi6-hq.com/news/index.php?itemid=9648&t=mi6&s=news

Can't believing I'm posting this crap. Oh well.

Which part was the "crap"? Could you be more specific? Because the whole article seemed like "crap" to me. What is it with people these days who get a slight measure of fame at a fairly young age and then decide to write auto-biographies? Used to be people waited until they were much older, with decades of accomplishments underneath their belt, before deciding to write a novel. And why would he wait until after he's finished acting to write a book to set the record straight, when setting the record straight at that point could not help or hurt his career?
Back to top Go down
FieldsMan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 3853
Member Since : 2010-05-13
Location : Piz Gloria

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours   Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:11 pm

"i have been in many films in my time.... Layer Cake, Munich, Flashback Of A Fool... I was 37 when I was cast as James Bond. What a great moment. I was 40 when Quantum of Solace was released. After, I broke it off with my babe, Satsuki, and now I'm married to Rachel. I've had a fascinating life."

Fin
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 3852
Member Since : 2011-04-16
Location : Inside my safe space

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours   Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:46 pm

FieldsMan wrote:
"i have been in many films in my time.... Layer Cake, Munich, Flashback Of A Fool... I was 37 when I was cast as James Bond. What a great moment. I was 40 when Quantum of Solace was released. After, I broke it off with my babe, Satsuki, and now I'm married to Rachel. I've had a fascinating life."

Fin

You left out the part where he betrayed millions and millions of fans by doing a public service announcement, as James Bond, that included him wearing a dress, pumps, stockings and a platinum blonde wig. Embittering and alienating millions of loyal fans is hard to accomplish, but Daniel and Babs have managed to do exactly that.
Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger
Experienced Correspondent
Experienced Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 235
Member Since : 2011-03-20
Location : Somewhere where I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered...

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours   Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:02 am

FieldsMan wrote:
"i have been in many films in my time.... Layer Cake, Munich, Flashback Of A Fool... I was 37 when I was cast as James Bond. What a great moment. I was 40 when Quantum of Solace was released. After, I broke it off with my babe, Satsuki, and now I'm married to Rachel. I've had a fascinating life."

Fin

laugh
In a nutshell... but would like a little more on his love life...great read then..huge book :study:

I'm sure he's using his usual brittle sarcasm. I can never see an ultra private person like him penning anything remotely to do with his life..maybe on what it was like with Babs on set when she didn't wear a bra... :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 853
Member Since : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours   Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:19 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
You left out the part where he betrayed millions and millions of fans by doing a public service announcement, as James Bond, that included him wearing a dress, pumps, stockings and a platinum blonde wig. Embittering and alienating millions of loyal fans is hard to accomplish, but Daniel and Babs have managed to do exactly that.
Only has about 30,000 hits on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 3852
Member Since : 2011-04-16
Location : Inside my safe space

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours   Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:29 am

Louis Armstrong wrote:
Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
You left out the part where he betrayed millions and millions of fans by doing a public service announcement, as James Bond, that included him wearing a dress, pumps, stockings and a platinum blonde wig. Embittering and alienating millions of loyal fans is hard to accomplish, but Daniel and Babs have managed to do exactly that.
Only has about 30,000 hits on youtube.

There are several different YouTube videos that are carrying that PSA; the first two listed on YouTube had 125,000 hits alone.

Don't forget the articles linked from The Drudge Report, which gets millions of unique visitors each day, plus the television coverage (I saw a teaser for it to promote Bill O'Reilly's show, but didn't pay any attention to it at first, because I assumed that "007 In a Dress" was going to be a made-up controversy). It wasn't until a few days after the PSA aired, and I heard so many people talking about it, that I bothered to go look it up online and see for myself. It makes my blood boil down to this very day.
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 853
Member Since : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours   Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:33 am

Oh ok. I apparently didn't look that hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours   

Back to top Go down
 
Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: Bond: General News & General Discussion-
Jump to: