More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours

Go down 
+2
Chief of SIS
Largo's Shark
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours   Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:52 am

Last edited by Largo's Shark on Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chief of SIS
'R'
'R'
Chief of SIS

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours   Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:24 am

Sharky wrote:
Quote :
Tired of all the false stories that circulate about his life and career, current James Bond star Daniel Craig is considering penning an autobiography to set the record straight. But it may be a few years before fans get to read it.

"I am going to write an autobiography with the title How It Really Was,” he said in the September issue of German magazine Prinz when asked what he plans to do after acting. “Because it is unbelievable how much crap is circulating about me."

Also in the interview, Craig reveals how he has been bitten by the flying bug whilst filming "Cowboys & Aliens" with co-star Harrison Ford. "He flew me occasionally from the hotel to the set in the middle of a rocky wasteland, where all the action scenes took place,” he explained. “I was so thrilled that I am seriously considering learning to fly by myself. Maybe he can give me some lessons."

http://www.mi6-hq.com/news/index.php?itemid=9648&t=mi6&s=news

Can't believing I'm posting this crap. Oh well.

Followed by the article 'Daniel Craig to write Auto-biography to Dispel Rumors about Writing an Auto-biography to Dispel Rumors'
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours   Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:52 am

Sharky wrote:
Quote :
Tired of all the false stories that circulate about his life and career, current James Bond star Daniel Craig is considering penning an autobiography to set the record straight. But it may be a few years before fans get to read it.

"I am going to write an autobiography with the title How It Really Was,” he said in the September issue of German magazine Prinz when asked what he plans to do after acting. “Because it is unbelievable how much crap is circulating about me."

Also in the interview, Craig reveals how he has been bitten by the flying bug whilst filming "Cowboys & Aliens" with co-star Harrison Ford. "He flew me occasionally from the hotel to the set in the middle of a rocky wasteland, where all the action scenes took place,” he explained. “I was so thrilled that I am seriously considering learning to fly by myself. Maybe he can give me some lessons."

http://www.mi6-hq.com/news/index.php?itemid=9648&t=mi6&s=news

Can't believing I'm posting this crap. Oh well.

Which part was the "crap"? Could you be more specific? Because the whole article seemed like "crap" to me. What is it with people these days who get a slight measure of fame at a fairly young age and then decide to write auto-biographies? Used to be people waited until they were much older, with decades of accomplishments underneath their belt, before deciding to write a novel. And why would he wait until after he's finished acting to write a book to set the record straight, when setting the record straight at that point could not help or hurt his career?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours   Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:11 pm

"i have been in many films in my time.... Layer Cake, Munich, Flashback Of A Fool... I was 37 when I was cast as James Bond. What a great moment. I was 40 when Quantum of Solace was released. After, I broke it off with my babe, Satsuki, and now I'm married to Rachel. I've had a fascinating life."

Fin
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours   Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:46 pm

FieldsMan wrote:
"i have been in many films in my time.... Layer Cake, Munich, Flashback Of A Fool... I was 37 when I was cast as James Bond. What a great moment. I was 40 when Quantum of Solace was released. After, I broke it off with my babe, Satsuki, and now I'm married to Rachel. I've had a fascinating life."

Fin

You left out the part where he betrayed millions and millions of fans by doing a public service announcement, as James Bond, that included him wearing a dress, pumps, stockings and a platinum blonde wig. Embittering and alienating millions of loyal fans is hard to accomplish, but Daniel and Babs have managed to do exactly that.
Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

Location : Somewhere where I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered...

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours   Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:02 pm

FieldsMan wrote:

Fin

laugh
In a nutshell... but would like a little more on his love life...great read then..huge book :study:

I'm sure he's using his usual brittle sarcasm. I can never see an ultra private person like him penning anything remotely to do with his life..maybe on what it was like with Babs on set when she didn't wear a bra... :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours   Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:19 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
You left out the part where he betrayed millions and millions of fans by doing a public service announcement, as James Bond, that included him wearing a dress, pumps, stockings and a platinum blonde wig. Embittering and alienating millions of loyal fans is hard to accomplish, but Daniel and Babs have managed to do exactly that.
Only has about 30,000 hits on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours   Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:29 pm

Louis Armstrong wrote:
Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Only has about 30,000 hits on youtube.

There are several different YouTube videos that are carrying that PSA; the first two listed on YouTube had 125,000 hits alone.

Don't forget the articles linked from The Drudge Report, which gets millions of unique visitors each day, plus the television coverage (I saw a teaser for it to promote Bill O'Reilly's show, but didn't pay any attention to it at first, because I assumed that "007 In a Dress" was going to be a made-up controversy). It wasn't until a few days after the PSA aired, and I heard so many people talking about it, that I bothered to go look it up online and see for myself. It makes my blood boil down to this very day.
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours   Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Oh ok. I apparently didn't look that hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours   Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Craig considers writing autobiography to dispel rumours
Page 1 of 1