These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:44 am

Baker Street in the mid 80s.
Back to top Go down
Fae
Senior Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:20 pm

Salomé wrote:
How are things on the other side of the globe, Fae? :)
Warm.

Summer is coming.

I'm currently up north instead of in the south as well which means ALL OF THE SUN AND THE TANNING AND THE BEACH AND THE CONSISTENT WEATHER! <3
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:33 pm

Yet no beach pics? Bad Fae.
Back to top Go down
Fae
Senior Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:36 pm

You don't deserve any.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:03 am

What have/haven't I done?
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Location : I don't know what things will be like in 2 years. I don't have 2020 vision.

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:51 am

Largo's Shark wrote:

You haven't posted a pic of you in your speedos.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:58 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
Largo's Shark wrote:

You haven't posted a pic of you in your speedos.

I need 6 weeks in the gym and a warm vacation.
Back to top Go down
Fae
Senior Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:28 am

You show me yours, I'll show you mine.

Tit for tat.

And besides when I say tan I mean attempt to. Sadly it takes Fae a very long time to tan ... I burn easily though. Anyway off to tan now!
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:24 am

You may regret the 'tit' offer there ;) .
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:05 pm

There's plenty of tat around, though.

I burn easily as well. People are never surprised to hear this, however.
Back to top Go down
Fae
Senior Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:13 pm

Mmmm, yeah at least when I burn it does turn to tan afterwards. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Not me. Milk bottle white to well cooked lobster red straight back to milk bottle white.

I call it 'pale and interesting', because it sounds better than 'fucking anaemic'.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Ravenstone wrote:
it sounds better than 'fucking anaemic'.

Indeed. The snap of a skinny's breaking bones during an energetic tryst can be off-putting.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Location : I don't know what things will be like in 2 years. I don't have 2020 vision.

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:00 am

I dare the Baker Street gents to take a challenge from Trinidad....

Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:00 pm

Nicki Minaj is the challenge from Trinidad. Just wish she'd stop putting her dick in my face.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:42 pm

As Leslie Bricusse is still alive, I cannot confirm that wrote this coy song during a impromptu cabaret session at Baker Street. However, he did co-write the words to Goldfinger the following year.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:20 am

Ambler and MOO7RE (AKA Sparks) featuring a young Rave on drums, performing When I Kiss You on Channel 4's The White Room in 1995. Erica will deny it to his grave, but I've got the evidence.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:03 pm

I had to throw those gloves away. I never got the stains out.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:31 am

Any nerds here? Fear not, all isn't lost..

Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Queen visits Baker Street
20 March 2013

The Queen has visited Baker Street to celebrate the club's 150th anniversary, her first public engagement in more than a week. Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, known to her closest friends as Natasha, joined her and is said to be a regular visitor.

- BBC News.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:00 pm

I hope Her Maj was able to keep control of her bowels after her recent bout of gastroenteritis during her visit, Ambler.

Although Lord knows she wouldn't have been the first (or last) person to have shat themselves at Baker Street.

Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:44 pm

You'll find it listed on the menu as 'Extras', BI.

Personally, I find I get accused of just scaring the shit out of people. Still, it's good to have a hobby.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:06 pm

Bolshoi ballet was 'giant brothel' claims former dancer
20 March 2013

The Bolshoi Ballet has been mired in further controversy after a former soloist claimed female dancers were forced to sleep with wealthy patrons. Natatsha '13' Volochkova accused the theatre's general director of turning the company "into a giant brothel". Outspoken Volochkova, who has dabbled in TV talent and talk shows, claimed 'This place is worse than Baker St.' General director Anatoly Iksanov, better known in the world of popular entertainment as MOO7RE, dismissed the claims as "ravings".

-BBC News
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:36 pm

Worse than Baker Street? How very dare she. I'll have you know we pride ourselves on the fact that nothing is worse than Baker Street!
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:45 pm

Control wrote:
Everyone, please give a warm welcome to Helga Kurylenko, a new addition to the Baker Street "team".

[img]

We're proud to say that, while away from Baker Street and mail-order bride services, Helga has appeared in such films as "Quantem of Solstice", "Hitman", and will soon be appearing in "Supermoon", a film that Ambler holds the rights to.

To commemorate today's perigee-syzygy, Helga's masterpiece, 'Supermoon', is streaming today on Evil Angel. Sales were somewhat disappointing first time around, with just 600 viewers. Still, I take solace from that as it's about 500 more than Helga's later film for Terrence Malik.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™   

Back to top Go down

BAKER STREET LTD. - The B&B Gentleman's Club™
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: