More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture

Go down 
+2
Perilagu Khan
Gravity's Silhouette
6 posters

Sheryl Crow "Tomorrow Never Dies" (Tomorrow Never Dies)
Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture Vote_lcap0%Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lani Hall "Never Say Never Again" (Never Say Never Again)
Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture Vote_lcap0%Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lulu "The Man With The Golden Gun" (The Man With The Golden Gun"
 0% [ 0 ]
Madonna "Die Another Day" (Die Another Day)
 0% [ 0 ]
Eric Serra "The Experience of Love" (Goldeneye)
Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture Vote_lcap30%Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Rage "Make It Last All Night" (For Your Eyes Only)
 0% [ 0 ]
Scott Walker "Only Myself to Blame" (The World Is Not Enough)
Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture Vote_lcap10%Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Jack White & Alicia Keys "Another Way To Die" (Quantum Of Solace)
Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture Vote_lcap60%Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture Vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture Empty
PostSubject: Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture   Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:41 pm

Had to open this up to more than 5 nominations to keep it fair
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture   Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:43 pm

I'm sorry, but when it comes to sheer rottenness, Another Way to Die blows 'em all away. And that's saying something considering all stinkers in the Bond song lot.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture   Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Ed Tom Kowalsky wrote:
I'm sorry, but when it comes to sheer rottenness, Another Way to Die blows 'em all away. And that's saying something considering all stinkers in the Bond song lot.

Ha! It's one of my favorites. I wore that song out on my IPod for 6 months straight to the point where I could barely listen to it for a while. It's got an usual sound at first listening, but it grew on me really quickly. The vocals are flawless, it's got a bombastic, punching beat....the tune itself may not be to everyone's liking, but I didn't think it merited being in the "worst" category.

I think the Scott Walker/Eric Serra offerings may be among the worst. And though I love the TND tune, Crow's vocals are not up to the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture   Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:48 pm

Flawless vocals?

Bloody, bloody hell.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture   Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:00 pm

What the deuce, no Another Way to Die option!?

As for the others, everytime I go to click on an option I think 'well that other one's just as bad'. Tough call somehow to decide on one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture   Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:05 pm

I'll save Lazenby the trouble of saying that no way do Rage deserve to be in that list. laugh

In my opinion, the worst song is probably Another Way To Die which, given it's widespread dislike among Bond fans, makes it rather unfair for it not to be listed here.
Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture   Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:06 pm

M wrote:
I'll save Lazenby the trouble of saying that no way do Rage deserve to be in that list. laugh

In my opinion, the worst song is probably Another Way To Die which, given it's widespread dislike among Bond fans, makes it rather unfair for it not to be listed here.

Well, if you don't mind, add it to the list please.
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture   Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Done, thanks GS.
Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture   Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:12 pm

Done and dusted. Thanks M.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture   Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:11 am

How is "Make it Last All Night" on there? That's quality work.

Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture Rogermooresizzling

Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture Rogermooresizzling2

Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture Rogermooresizzling3

Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture Rogermooresizzling4

I pick the Jack White/Alicia Keys song. Gets worse with every listen.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture   Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:24 am

Finally, a no-brainer!

What was Eric Serra thinking? Where were Barbara and Michael the day the final print was viewed? I would have put Tina Turner's urban edit at the end and sent Eric home with no supper.

Same goes for Rage, Cheryl and the White Keyes.

Moreover, TMWTGG is a favorite of mine. And I'll go out on a limb here and say I have no problem with Lani Hall. NSNA works for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture   Worst Original Song In A James Bond Motion Picture Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1