More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What would you say if?

Go down 
+8
danslittlefinger
Seve
CJB
Largo's Shark
Gravity's Silhouette
saint mark
trevanian
EyelessCougar
12 posters
AuthorMessage
EyelessCougar

EyelessCougar

What would you say if? Empty
PostSubject: What would you say if?   What would you say if? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:11 am

Bond was killed off for real. Killed in action at the end of Craig's final Bond film, we have a send off, buried at sea, etc. And for Bond 25, or 26, whichever one it was, Bond begun in the 1950's/1960's, with a new actor, and back in the cold war? Would be a very interesting move! Would be nice to see Bond as a period piece, again!

(I LOVE Craig, this is not a hate post)

Last edited by EyelessCougar on Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/eyelesscougar
trevanian
Head of Station
Head of Station
trevanian

PostSubject: Re: What would you say if?   What would you say if? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:23 am

Not gonna happen, but I'd be all for it myself.
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: What would you say if?   What would you say if? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:41 am

no problem.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: What would you say if?   What would you say if? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:03 am

EyelessCougar wrote:
Bond was killed off for real. Killed in action at the end of Craig's final Bond film, we have a send off, buried at sea, etc. And for Bond 25, or 26, whichever one it was, Bond begun in the 1950's/1960's, with a new actor, and back in the cold war? Would be a very interesting move! Would be nice to see Bond as a period piece, again!

(I LOVE Craig, this is not a hate post)

Before that, I'd want Bond's son, Luke (played by Nicholas Hoult), to meet each other. Craig's Bond can go fishing, go to ball games, Bond can teach his son how to talk to ladies and then.....booom!!!!! something tragic takes place. Terrorist have taken over the Burg el Arab where Bond and his son have been staying during their vacation/bonding time in Dubai. Al-Qaeda is using the Burg el-Arab as a basecamp to launch an attack against a floating naval ship carrying leaders of the biggest, most important countries in the world as they try and come up with a plan to bring financial order and austerity to their economies.

Bond gets on the radio and calls 911, but the emergency responder reminds Bond that this channel is for emergencies only. Bond: "Do I sound like I"m ordering a fucking falafel here, pal?"

Bond is trapped on the top floor with son. Bond shows him how to hold, aim, and fire a gun. After 007 and son blow up and demolish most of the Burg el-Arab, while freeing the hotel guests (think DIE HARD, but in a building), they chase after Al-Qaeda, which is making a running attack a few miles out to sea to launch missles that will destroy the ship, but Bond has intercepted a Harrier Jump Jet first and he and his son jump in to get out and ahead of the missles. The draw the fire of most of the missles, but they can't get them all. The U.S.S. Ronald Reagan begins full defensive measures and a SEAL-6 team engages Al-Qaeda's attack. It's an all out finale: you've got aircraft launching to go attack al-qaeda, wave runners, boats, helicopters....attacking each other from land, sea, and air.

Bond's plane is shot but he manages to lower it back down on the landing deck and is pulled from the cockpit. He's injured...deadly...he only has minutes. Luke climbs down from the back of the plane and hovers over his dad's body.

His voice raspy, wheezy and fading, 007 says: "Luke,disconnect this oxygen tank and take this helmet off of me so that I may look upon you with my own eyes one last time"

Luke: "But you'll die."

007: "It's too late for that now."

Luke removes his fathers breathing apparatus and helmet.

007: "Luke, come closer.'

Lukes tears are falling on James' face..

007: "Tell Kissy she was right. She was right."

Luke: "Right about what?"

As Bond takes his final breath he looks over at the bow of the ship and sees his mother, his father, Leiter's left leg and right arm....waiting for him.....and then he sees Tracy in her wedding dress with not a spot of blood on it, waving him toward her and toward the light where behind there are thousands of halo-engulfed angels waving and welcoming Bond to heaven. Bond turns back to Luke: "It's amazing, Luke. The love inside, you take it with you. I've always loved you."

Luke: "Ditto."

As Bond gasps his last breath and his spirit leaves the body to take the final walk into heaven with Tracy, Mom, Dad, and what's left of Felix, Luke takes his father's gun and other personal affects.

12 months later

Scene: camera facing M. A body sits in front of her, but to the back of the camera.

M: Before sending you out on this particular mission I just wanted to have one last word with you: whatever you think, whatever you do, do not make it personal. This is a particularly dirty business you're getting your hands involved in and it doesn't work to our sides advantage if our agents are too involved or cannot become dispassionate. I need you to seek, see, analyze, report and, when necessary, take action."

Character off to the side:"You think I'm not ready?"

M: If I had even one doubt that you could'nt do the job, you wouldn't be sitting there....<beat> 007"

M slides Bond his MI6 indentification badge and Walther PPK. 007 turns to leave.

M: "Bond......come back alive."

Fade to Nicholaus Hoult in a Brioni tux walking across the screen in the traditional gunbarrell logo.....quick turn to face the audience, pulls the trigger, the bullet screams towards the theater, blood rolls down the screen, leading into the final song credits by MUSE. It's Bond. He's back. And deadlier than ever.

James Bond will return in
ICEBREAKER
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: What would you say if?   What would you say if? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:17 am

EyelessCougar wrote:
What would you think if... Bond was killed off for real?

EON's already doing a good job..
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: What would you say if?   What would you say if? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:55 am

A 50's/60's period piece could be interesting as long as Count Babsula doesn't inject a running social commentary. Not too keen on the idea of having the cinematic Bond killed though. Frankly there'd be zero emotional impact seeing as Craig's Bond is a rebooted character who's only two films old. If there was ever a time for EON's 007 to kick the bucket, it would've been at the end of Dalton's tenure.
Back to top Go down
Seve
Q Branch
Q Branch
Seve

PostSubject: Re: What would you say if?   What would you say if? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:01 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:

Before that, I'd want Bond's son, Luke (played by Nicholas Hoult), to meet each other. Craig's Bond can go fishing, go to ball games, Bond can teach his son how to talk to ladies and then.....booom!!!!!

...Fade to Nicholaus Hoult in a Brioni tux walking across the screen in the traditional gunbarrell logo.....quick turn to face the audience, pulls the trigger, the bullet screams towards the theater, blood rolls down the screen, leading into the final song credits by MUSE. It's Bond. He's back. And deadlier than ever.

ICEBREAKER

a very entertaining read...
:*h*:
but I think not
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: What would you say if?   What would you say if? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:45 pm

Seve wrote:
Gravity's Silhouette wrote:

Before that, I'd want Bond's son, Luke (played by Nicholas Hoult), to meet each other. Craig's Bond can go fishing, go to ball games, Bond can teach his son how to talk to ladies and then.....booom!!!!!

...Fade to Nicholaus Hoult in a Brioni tux walking across the screen in the traditional gunbarrell logo.....quick turn to face the audience, pulls the trigger, the bullet screams towards the theater, blood rolls down the screen, leading into the final song credits by MUSE. It's Bond. He's back. And deadlier than ever.

ICEBREAKER

a very entertaining read...
:*h*:
but I think not

I was drugged out when I wrote that....but sometimes I wonder if some of these ideas are either really progressive, expansive concepts that would make money and broaden the fan-base, or just indicators of a series that finally jumped the shark.
Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

Location : Somewhere where I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered...

PostSubject: Re: What would you say if?   What would you say if? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:02 pm

Deal with it and pity the poor bugger taking over Craig's place.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What would you say if?   What would you say if? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:08 pm

danslittlefinger wrote:

Yeah, it's going to be tough for Idris Elba.
Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

Location : Somewhere where I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered...

PostSubject: Re: What would you say if?   What would you say if? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:19 pm

Avarice wrote:
danslittlefinger wrote:

Yeah, it's going to be tough for Idris Elba.

:lol!:
Back to top Go down
Walecs
Q Branch
Q Branch
Walecs

PostSubject: Re: What would you say if?   What would you say if? EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:44 pm

That's okay for me (I don't have anything against Craig though).
Back to top Go down
Nicolas Suszczyk
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Nicolas Suszczyk

PostSubject: Re: What would you say if?   What would you say if? EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:05 pm

Stop rebooting the reboot, CR was once and enough! When the Craig era ends I wanna get a standard ending then move on with another Bond as if nothing happened, same what happened in all the series. Bond is a movie series, not a soap opera "to be continued" drama!
Back to top Go down
http://goldeneyedossier.blogspot.com
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: What would you say if?   What would you say if? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
EyelessCougar wrote:
What would you think if... Bond was killed off for real?

EON's already doing a good job..

:cheers:

In each new one I hope every five minutes that it's a death scene to be honest. Maybe if they did this we could get back to a proper series.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: What would you say if?   What would you say if? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:37 pm

After seeing SKYFALL several times, I take back that jab. Never would've imagined Micolli producing the best Bond film since THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: What would you say if?   What would you say if? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Almost like they came over to the light side of the Force.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you say if?   What would you say if? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you say if?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: The Bond Films: Reviews, Ratings & Discussion :: SPECTRE (2015)-
Jump to: