More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

David Gordon Green talks SUSPIRIA remake...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

David Gordon Green talks SUSPIRIA remake... Empty
PostSubject: David Gordon Green talks SUSPIRIA remake...   David Gordon Green talks SUSPIRIA remake... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:43 pm

http://dailydead.com/david-gordon-green-talks-suspiria-remake/

Maybe it'll be PG-13 so all of the teens can see it, too.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: David Gordon Green talks SUSPIRIA remake...   David Gordon Green talks SUSPIRIA remake... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Maybe they could improve on it? Shouldn't be that hard.

I enjoyed YOUR HIGHNESS.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: David Gordon Green talks SUSPIRIA remake...   David Gordon Green talks SUSPIRIA remake... EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:34 pm

A truly great film. I can think of no other filmmaker whose work has been treated so badly.

There are many bowdlerized versions of Argento's films out there - indeed, one has to be highly knowledgeable to find the original cut of most of his films. Compared to that humiliation, I suppose a teen-friendly remake of one of 1970s classics is the least of his problems.

As an aside, many years ago I interviewed Keith Emerson about his score for a long-forgotten film called Best Revenge. If only I'd known at the time of his involvement with Argento ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Gordon Green talks SUSPIRIA remake...   David Gordon Green talks SUSPIRIA remake... Empty

Back to top Go down

David Gordon Green talks SUSPIRIA remake...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: Film News & Film Discussion-
Jump to: