More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

"Permission to leave Sir"

Go down 
+48
silvertoe
Sarai
hegottheboot
You don’t know me
Kath
Professor Train
Staugust
Strangways&Quarrel
Carruthers
Loomis
General Yuskovich
lachesis
Jack Wade
Toppers
TedHeath
James Bond
trevanian
j7wild
Krilencu
Louis Armstrong
FourDot
Gravity's Silhouette
Harmsway
Chief of SIS
Santa
Blunt Instrument
Fort Knox
Ravenstone
James. C
Fae
tiffanywint
retrokitty
Tubes
Makeshift Python
CJB
Largo's Shark
Hilly
colly
Vesper
Chang
Salomé
bitchcraft
Perilagu Khan
G section
Control
Fairbairn-Sykes
Lazenby.
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
52 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

"Permission to leave Sir" Empty
PostSubject: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:30 pm

Are you a teacher on sabbatical who just won the lottery? Or do you just want/need a break? If so, post in here [if you like] if you're leaving, or even returning from your little holiday!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:16 pm

There are a few things I have to take care of in my personal life, I wanted to let most of you know that I am leaving ( if any buddy cares), and the time table of a return is unknown. Take care everyone, until we meet again.
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:07 am

Willard Whyte wrote:
There are a few things I have to take care of in my personal life, I wanted to let most of you know that I am leaving ( if any buddy cares), and the time table of a return is unknown. Take care everyone, until we meet again.

Hope the personal things work out for you mate. Very sad to see you go WW, as everyone invited here was invited for being a respected quality poster, which IMO you definitely are. Really hope to see you back sometime soon, but in the meantime take care mate.

Back to top Go down
Fairbairn-Sykes
Head of Station
Head of Station
Fairbairn-Sykes

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:19 am

Willard Whyte wrote:

Hope to see you back WW! I hope no one's departure from this site is ever permanent.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenagebat.blogspot.com
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:42 am

All the best, WW. Hope to see you back again soon.
Back to top Go down
G section
Q Branch
Q Branch
G section

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:59 am

Take care, WW. :)
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:13 pm

"Aaaaw. Isn't that nice?"

NOT.

I trust you'll be back soon, WW.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Will be flying out next week with the esteemed family...will be at the Birminghan LG Arena on the 21st and the 02 Arena on the 28th to take in a couple of the Duran Duran shows :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:48 pm

Have a nice trip, Mrs. Sects. Enjoy the shows!
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:45 pm

Just look for the girl chucking her panties at Simon LeBon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:25 am

Too few members are posting here: a familiar pattern, but disappointing nonetheless. Anyway, I'm going to take a break and see whether things are any better on my return. For the moment, it looks like this place has snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Have a good summer, all.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:34 am

Enjoy your time away from Crazyville Ambler. :)
Back to top Go down
Chang
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Chang

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:16 am

Where has everybody gone?

Why are people leaving? This place has only just started and whilst I may not post often it is fun to read other members posts. Many a humorous member this site has.
Back to top Go down
G section
Q Branch
Q Branch
G section

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:25 am

Tarah for now, Ambler. :)

I for one can't post regularly at the moment due to examinations and other things.

There seems to be less enthusiasm for Bond discussion at the moment, or is it just me? Is it time to bring (more) new blood in?

I see a fellow named Gaz1961 has recently joined (from CBN?) but hasn't posted yet as well as Taffer, Gravity's Silhouette, Spudster, OrbisNonSuffic, ninthwoman, SiberianSpecialForces and Saunders. Can we somehow give these people a friendly nudge? Email them or something?
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:02 am

Yeah, I've just been busy and pre-occupied. It happens.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:04 pm

G section wrote:
Tarah for now, Ambler. :)

I for one can't post regularly at the moment due to examinations and other things.

There seems to be less enthusiasm for Bond discussion at the moment, or is it just me? Is it time to bring (more) new blood in?

I see a fellow named Gaz1961 has recently joined (from CBN?) but hasn't posted yet as well as Taffer, Gravity's Silhouette, Spudster, OrbisNonSuffic, ninthwoman, SiberianSpecialForces and Saunders. Can we somehow give these people a friendly nudge? Email them or something?

Please :( . I love discussing James Bond, but the enthusiasm has died down for me a little. It needs to be galvanised again... If someone could contact these people mentioned by G Section, it'd be greatly appreciated. :D
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:22 pm

One of the problems is that most of the members of this site are veteran Bond posters who have already posted the vast majority of their Bond thoughts before this very audience on MI6. Unless there is a significant influx of rookies with new ideas and fresh views I'm afraid BaB will never reach true liftoff. But maybe B23 will fix all that.
Back to top Go down
colly
Q Branch
Q Branch
colly

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:40 pm

Ed Tom Kowalsky wrote:
\Unless there is a significant influx of rookies with new ideas and fresh views I'm afraid BaB will never reach true liftoff. But maybe B23 will fix all that.

But those said rookies are much more likely to join at established places which have websites that lead to them, ala MI6 and CB.n.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: s   "Permission to leave Sir" EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:16 pm

colly wrote:
Ed Tom Kowalsky wrote:
\Unless there is a significant influx of rookies with new ideas and fresh views I'm afraid BaB will never reach true liftoff. But maybe B23 will fix all that.

But those said rookies are much more likely to join at established places which have websites that lead to them, ala MI6 and CB.n.

I know. It's a hard conundrum.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:28 pm

I'm here daily as I've nowhere else to go. Unless I went Over There and posted nonsense.

Got a point Khan that most of the vets' have posted most of their Bond thoughts on MI6. It's going to be hard to get going still. I have some faith, what's left anyway.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:06 pm

Last edited by Largo's Shark on Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:39 am

I've been fairly inactive lately. Work has been a bitch I'm afraid. Still, I'd really like to see this forum go places. I'll try and do my bit and find a bit more time for posting.
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:31 am

I've put women ahead of this site for the last few weeks, so my apologies there, my priorities are as usual all screwed up.

I agree with Khan over the "new blood" thing. Can't someone link this place on a prominent Bond/cinema area of Facebook/Twitter or something, as someone else suggested a while back? Just one leaked link could bring in a huge influx of new blood. And admin can simply remove anyone who turns up just to throw a spanner in. I wish someone could do this link thing, as I'm not on Facebook or Twitter myself, nor do I have any desire to be.

As for people leaving, it's a bloody shame, it truly is. Great members leaving as well, who I'm really gonna miss.

If I'm gonna be gone for a week or so, I know I'll be back so I don't consider it worth posting about, but the likes of Jimmy Page are gonna love seeing people publicly jumping ship here when, in all actuality, we're not really doing any worse than the likes of MI6 or CB.n, in that things were always gonna be a bit dry on forums like these whenever there's no new Bond film news.

But the "new blood" situation is definitely solvable IMO.... someone really needs to leak this f*cker big-time.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:49 am

I'll be on hiatus for a bit because of some unfortunate family-related circumstances. Being a mod, and a regular member, I thought I'd give you folks a heads-up.

See you around soon.

Edit: Also, I was sorry to read about Ambler's leaving. Hope you come back soon. Keep in touch, at least.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:00 am

It's too bad. I hope some folks return in the future. I don't see myself leaving. Not once have I left MI6 and when I did it was only because of the shitty new version. I'd help with linking this place but I don't go to a lot of other forums really.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Permission to leave Sir"
Page 1 of 35Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next