More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Occupy Wall Street

Go down 
+11
CJB
Prince Kamal Khan
Santa
6of1
Loomis
saint mark
Salomé
j7wild
Gravity's Silhouette
Largo's Shark
Control
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:16 pm

NYPD arrests Woman because she was inside a Citibank as a Customer so that makes her guilty!! THIS IS WHAT THE USA IS TURNING INTO! A NAZI STATE AND THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!!

http://www.observer.com/2011/10/occupy-wall-street-run-on-citibank-ends-in-arrests/

they went in to close their bank accounts and the Citibank security guards locked the doors so they couldn't leave until NYPD arrived to arrest them including a woman who was outside the bank who had a receipt showing she was a bank customer and was inside the bank a few min earlier to close her account!!

I used to have Citibank and they are crooks! One time, I made a cash deposit on Friday and I had a receipt showing the funds were immediately in my account and my available balance reflected it! Then I used my VISA debit card during the weekend. Come Monday, the cash I deposited on Friday no longer showed on my account so Citibank can charge me three $34 overdraft fees. Furthermore, they charged me those 3 fees every day; so everyday I was running up 102 in overdraft fee while I was disputing the issue with them!! So a cash deposit does not count toward your account in Citibank's eyes!!

Other banks, when you go into overdraft, you are charged the overdraft fee only once and you have 30 days to put the money back!

Nooooo, NOT CITIBANK!

I am now with another bank and if I make a cash deposit now, even for $1, that money is in my account and it can be used immediately whether I use my VISA debit card or buy something online;

even a cash deposit made at an ATM after the bank has closed for the day!!
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:50 pm

:roll:
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Sharky wrote:
:roll:

keep rolling your eyes until this happens to you or someone you love!!

a bank locking you inside their building and not letting you leave; do you know what that is?

kidnapping!!
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:56 pm

j7wild wrote:
THIS IS WHAT THE USA IS TURNING INTO! A NAZI STATE AND THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!!

Excellent, we can finally get the Hebraics out of the media.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:09 am

What kind of self-respecting Nazi state has a democratically-elected black guy leading it?

Tch, I dunno ... Fascism ain't what it used to be.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:46 pm

He is a true American Hero!

UNLIKE those Badge wearing, Gun carrying NYPD Thugs who go around

pepper spraying unarmed women and beating unarmed civilians and falsely arresting people for nothing!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By8MDDwNIvE&feature=player_embedded

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050347/Occupy-Wall-Street-Iraq-veteran-confronts-NYPD-Times-Square-protest.html
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:45 pm

Occupy Wall Street to make it into THE DARK KNIGHT RISES?

"Hot Chicks of Occupy Wall Street" video stirs up controversy.
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:34 pm

Michael Moore appeared on Newsnight in the UK to explain to us what it is all about, Jeremy Paxman wasn't entirely convinced he knew but in any event now we know to look for a documentary coming to a theatre near you soon!
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:22 pm

Harmsway wrote:

"Hot Chicks of Occupy Wall Street" video stirs up controversy.

Hot Chicks of Occupy Wall Street? Really? I haven't seen any so far. They've all had nose rings, pink hair, and looked really, really angry.

EDIT: I said that before even looking at the video. I had no idea how right I actually was.

Look, these protesters are nothing more than the grandchildren of the Woodstock Generation. *THEY* thought they could usher in a brand new world through sex, drugs and rock n' roll, and all that did was bring us AIDS and cocaine addiction by the late 70's and early 80's. These kids are just delusional enough to believe that their idealism is going to change anything in a positive way. I loved the comment of one girl who said 'This is our generation and I'm proud we've all come together to take responsibility and we're not going to leave until we see action.' "RESPONSIBILITY? They're demanding the government cancel all debts, including student loans. That's not taking responsibility.
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Well if they take away all bonuses payed on Wall STreet today, I would think that a lot of students start their lives debtfree and those rich bankers get to buy a house or a totaly expensive car less that year. :cheers:

And to be honest most of those bonuses are a lot more than the average household will earn in one year. Rather obscene in my humble opinion.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Why are they targeting Citibank? Didn't they repay their TARP debt back in 2009 or 2010?
http://www.citi.com/citi/press/2009/091214a.htm

I also don't think that everyone who works on Wall Street and makes $1,000,000+/year owes money to the citizens of the United States of America--including these protesters. I was raised to believe that if you work for your money, you deserve to spend it in whatever way you want. However, I do agree that these banks need to be held responsible for paying back the money they owe to the US.

These folks have no direction. If they could do things intelligently and put together some decent arguments (without contradicting themselves), then I could be able to take them seriously.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
Why are they targeting Citibank? Didn't they repay their TARP debt back in 2009 or 2010?
http://www.citi.com/citi/press/2009/091214a.htm

I also don't think that everyone who works on Wall Street and makes $1,000,000+/year owes money to the citizens of the United States of America--including these protesters. I was raised to believe that if you work for your money, you deserve to spend it in whatever way you want. However, I do agree that these banks need to be held responsible for paying back the money they owe to the US.

These folks have no direction. If they could do things intelligently and put together some decent arguments (without contradicting themselves), then I could be able to take them seriously.

Well, the protesters like to refer to themselves as "The 99%", but what they fail to notice in their implications is that the other 1% is paying at or near 50% of the tax burden of the United States, while the other 50% are paying nothing in federal taxes. You can't get blood out of a turnip, and you can only soak the rich for so much before they either flee the country with their money to other tax shelters or production grinds to a halt because they've been taxed out of profitability. But that means nothing to most of these protesters, who have made it perfectly clear they are more interested in looking for a social utopia than making it on their own.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:05 pm

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/11/picture-of-the-day-mens-wearhouse-stands-with-occupy-wall-street/247782/

I don't understand how closing down your store and NOT WORKING, not earning any money, and not paying your employees any money, somehow helps the jobless situation in America and shows solidarity and support for the "99%".

The Men's Wearhouse *IS* part of the filthy, evil, rich 1% (metaphorically speaking). Or was Men's Wearhouse trying to get on the good side of these protesters so that their store wouldn't be burned down in the next wave of riots?
Back to top Go down
Prince Kamal Khan
Q Branch
Q Branch
Prince Kamal Khan

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:21 pm

OWS protester has fit when McDonald's won't give him free food:

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/ows-protester-arrested-at-mcdonalds-20111104-lgf
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:24 pm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-blacks-arent-embracing-occupy-wall-street/2011/11/16/gIQAwc3FwN_story.html

Is there a chance that the movement can become more diverse? Leslie Wilson, a professor of African American history at Montclair State University, is not optimistic.

Beyond a lack of leaders to inspire them to join the Occupy fold, blacks are not seeing anything new for themselves in the movement. Why should they ally with whites who are just now experiencing the hardships that blacks have known for generations? Perhaps white Americans are now paying the psychic price for not answering the basic questions that blacks have long raised about income inequality.

I actually predicted this very article weeks ago in another forum when someone asked why there were almost no black people in these 'Occupy' movements, and I basically nailed the answer: if the movement is not ABOUT THEM, they're simply not interested. At least a few of the people interviewed in the article, as well as the author, had the guts to admit what I said several weeks ago.

Also, I don't think very many black people want to take a chance that their participation in these movements could jeopardize President Obama's re-election chances, so they're choosing to stay away. My question is: why does the movement need to be more "diverse"? Would these Occupiers be happier with 10% participation from blacks who are marginally interested in whatever the goals are, or would they rather have the 1.6% committed, true believers that they currently have? That's the problem with modern day liberals: they're always worried about the optics or the image of a group rather than the content, the character, and the message.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Neoliberalism like most things today, is image obsessed.
Back to top Go down
Drax
'R'
'R'
Drax

Location : Slicing my enemies limb from limb into quivering bloody sushi.

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:32 am

https://apps.facebook.com/theguardian/commentisfree/cifamerica/2011/nov/25/shocking-truth-about-crackdown-occupy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:45 am

Guardian in a lather about Frank Miller's comments.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:58 am

Frank Miller truth be told is an obnoxious creep full of it and with his head up his own ass, too. I guess he deserves it.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:25 pm

He is an obnoxious creep and hugely overrated by his legion of fanboys, but Mr. Moody is hardly much better. This comment summed up my thoughts, disturbingly well, I might add.

Quote :
What a petty little rant this article is. I do not agree with Miller's point of views but I defend his right to state them without being hounded as a cryptofascist and by demands that people deprive him of his livelihood.

You, Rick Moody, are typical of all too many in the Occupy movement. You decline to declare a platform for the movement in political terms but on the other hand you do not hesitate to use negative political epithets and contexts to denigrate those who do not agree with you.

This is a shoddy and Blairist-PC piece of writing if ever I saw one.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:58 pm

At risk of derailing this thread, can anyone explain how Gladiator is an allegory about George W Bush's candidacy for president, as Moody suggests?

Piece here by the way:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2011/nov/24/frank-miller-hollywood-fascism?newsfeed=true
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:00 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
At risk of derailing this thread, can anyone explain how Gladiator is an allegory about George W Bush's candidacy for president, as Moody suggests?

Piece here by the way:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2011/nov/24/frank-miller-hollywood-fascism?newsfeed=true
I can't help you with that. Sounds preposterous. And this is full of stupid: "Are Ridley Scott's falling petals, which he seems to like so much that he puts them in his films over and over again, anything more than a way to gussy up the triumph of oligarchy, corporate capital and globalisation?"
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:03 pm

I did find something that goes on at length about GLADIATOR's echoes of the Bush presidency:

http://books.google.com/books?id=Gh71_o4IUgIC&pg=PA145&lpg=PA145&dq=gladiator+president+bush&source=bl&ots=SqWa5g0vPm&sig=hInaMrJlXWMUsTg1UWWt9badr3k&hl=en&ei=FZfSTq2oM6Ty0gGK0fwd&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=8&ved=0CFAQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q=gladiator%20president%20bush&f=false
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Well, based on the few pages I read, Winkler attempts to make an argument at least. Moody doesn't even try to substantiate his comments.

Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:33 pm

Frankly, I blame Barbara Broccoli for this:

China's 'occupy' toilet protests spread

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.72ca66ee1a4afc263528e0bb35442cac.8d1&show_article=1

A Chinese student is hoping to become a heroine for women around the world by launching an occupy movement of her own -- in the men's toilets.

Fed up with long queues for ladies', Li Tingting made headlines when she and 20 women marched into a men's public toilet in the southern city of Guangzhou carrying colourful placards calling for equal waiting times for both sexes.

Now, she plans to take her protest to the capital Beijing, where China's leaders will gather next month for the annual meeting of the country's rubber-stamp parliament.

"We want senior officials to pay attention to this issue," she told AFP. "It is a big issue for many women. During the protest in Guangzhou, we conducted random surveys and found that the majority of people supported us."

Local media reported after the protest that provincial officials in Guangzhou had responded by agreeing to increase the number of women's toilets by 50 percent -- a pledge Li says should be taken nationwide.

The issue has sparked a debate on the Internet, although not everyone is impressed by the protest.

"The Americans occupy Wall Street, the Chinese occupy toilets. This is very different," posted one blogger under the name Huashuo Xian.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

If Barbara Broccoli hadn't released that video with Daniel Craig in a dress, maybe this "Occupy Toilets" protest wouldn't have gotten started. It gave women the idea that they were somehow equal to men.

Plus, we all know that women go to the bathrooms in pairs, even if the other one doesn't technically need to use the bathroom. I guess the other woman goes in to provide moral support :roll: . How many of you guys have been with your friends at Hooters, feel the need to use the restroom, and then ask the men at the table: "I need to go take a dump. Anybody want to go with me?" NEVER!

It's also an *ASIAN* women's bathroom. And as we all know from the way they drive, Asian ladies are very slow.

When a woman can grow a penis, unzip her jeans while standing at a urinal and proceed to relieve herself, THEN I will take this issue seriously. Until then, women should always expect to wait in longer lines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Occupy Wall Street   Occupy Wall Street - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Occupy Wall Street
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next