More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

"Permission to leave Sir"

Go down 
+48
silvertoe
Sarai
hegottheboot
You don’t know me
Kath
Professor Train
Staugust
Strangways&Quarrel
Carruthers
Loomis
General Yuskovich
lachesis
Jack Wade
Toppers
TedHeath
James Bond
trevanian
j7wild
Krilencu
Louis Armstrong
FourDot
Gravity's Silhouette
Harmsway
Chief of SIS
Santa
Blunt Instrument
Fort Knox
Ravenstone
James. C
Fae
tiffanywint
retrokitty
Tubes
Makeshift Python
CJB
Largo's Shark
Hilly
colly
Vesper
Chang
Salomé
bitchcraft
Perilagu Khan
G section
Control
Fairbairn-Sykes
Lazenby.
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

"Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:22 am

Mind you don't crack your noggin on a rock.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:26 pm

(Reuters) - Shares in Amblertronic plc, the Albania-based manufacturer of the controversial Ambler 2000 weapons system, were suspended last night following the announcement of its latest product recall.

The troubled company had been the subject of much speculation since the disappearance of its founder Avarice Rand in Tirana last month. The vanishing came just hours before the unveiling of the highly anticipated Erica Ambler 2.0 project.

Reviews of the new A3000 model had been mixed with Frankie Boyle complaining ‘that it’s just not as funny as it used to be.’ Amblertronic's spokeswoman Joan Collins conceded that the Erica Ambler 2.0 had failed to meet some analysts’ expectations, but added, ‘Frankie can go fuck himself, darlings.’ Last night, footage on Al Jazeera, the arabic news network, appeared to show widespread jubilation at Amblertronic’s downfall. Paula Van Transit, of the Islamo-feminist pressure group SugarTits, hailed the collapse as ‘A victory for right-thinking circumcised women everywhere.’

However, reports of its death may have been exaggerated. Amblertronic is said to be working on a new product, codenamed Ravenhead. Little has been revealed of this development, but company insiders say it has Dunlop tyres and is full of air.

A statement on Amblertronic’s future is expected in January 2012, when shares will resume trading.

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:23 pm

Last edited by Largo's Shark on Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chief of SIS
'R'
'R'
Chief of SIS

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Looks like the real world is catching up with everyone. (Yours included). Hope to see you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:43 pm

You both take care and hope to see you add your thoughts when B23 news starts in the near future. :)
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:00 pm

Quote :
I doubt I can ever better that, but I too will be taking an extended leave from Bond and Beyond. The Shark has done his best to spread his seed to the furthest reaches of the Internet, in hope of bringing new life. Despite this, once again BAB's ground to a halt.

In the real world, I've been neglecting my work, and I'm suffering the consequences.

In the words of Lawrence Oates,

"I am just going outside and may be some time".
"In the real world, I've been neglecting my work, and I'm suffering the consequences." Yes, sigh.I've been doing this my entire life, but somehow get by. It never changes. There is always something needs doing that's getting neglected. How can there be so much that needs attention? Does life ever get simple? Alas, the answer appears to be no.:x Good luck Shark!

Good luck to you too Ambler, with the Santa santa project. Sounds like something out of one of Dean Martin's Matt Helm movies
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:54 pm

Don't be gone long, mates--BaB can ill afford to lose a testical and its prostate. The two of you can hash out who's who.
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:39 pm

Ambler *and* Sharky gone?

Cue the Requiem mass, please.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:43 pm

Y'all come back real soon.
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:44 am

That reminds me ... I have my final year exams coming up in November, hence why I haven't been on much - so I'm more or less gone until December.

I may pop in but if I don't ... well we will all know why.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Fae wrote:
That reminds me ... I have my final year exams coming up in November, hence why I haven't been on much - so I'm more or less gone until December.

I may pop in but if I don't ... well we will all know why.

Can't you blow them off? (the exams I mean, not your professors)
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:12 pm

And fail the last 13 years of schooling? Nope. tongue

Wish I didn't have to do them but oh well ...
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:53 am

Fae wrote:
And fail the last 13 years of schooling? Nope. tongue

Wish I didn't have to do them but oh well ...
Good luck Fae. Some day you will be free of the dreaded exam. Then comes the dreaded tax return. It never ends.☀
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:56 am

So long Sharky and Ambler - but be back as soon as you can. I got your pm Sharky and I'll do my best to keep in touch. Fae, good luck with your exams. They are, to put it bluntly, most shit, and I really would like to avoid doing my 3/4 LIterature exam. But my teacher has faith in me, especially given it's my only Year 12 subject this year. You'll be fine on the exams! It also gives you an excuse to eat chocolate tongue

I, too, have had a bit of a sabbatical from the forums in terms of posting, but I have been up to date in regards to reading. I also have been neglecting my work (though it's just school and year 11 work, except for Literature) and I have very much been focusing on acting. I haven't absquatulated (No, Louis, I didn't use a thesaurus. I encountered this word a few days ago and I just think it's awesome tongue ), don't worry! Hopefully, after a few weeks, I'll be back to post regularly. Oh, and probably around the press conference time for Bond 23.

Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:53 pm

Absquatulated? That's a new one on me. I assume it means to run from a Sasquatch.
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:30 pm

FieldsMan wrote:
absquatulated

What a great word, I'd never heard it used before either. I must find a way to work it into everyday sentences.

I hope Sharky and Ambler aren't absquatulating (makes it sound as if they're up to something else, actually!). Anyhow, if it's just a brief hiatus, then best of luck with your work/pursuits and I really hope you both come back soon. The place won't be the same without you both.

Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Sharky wrote:

Shark....come back alive.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: s   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:22 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Sharky wrote:

Shark....come back alive.

Indeed. Don't come back dead. Dead sharks stink to high heaven.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:02 am

Ah, the HSC exams. It was a good time to catch up on some sleep.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:43 am

Interesting, Sharky leaves, and Gaddafi ends up dead.

Methinks someone has been moonlighting....
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:15 pm

I go away for a week and everyone...goes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Paula Van Transit, of the Islamo-feminist pressure group SugarTits....

If nothing else, I'm glad that I've been able to enlarge your.........vocabulary.

Quote :
However, reports of its death may have been exaggerated. Amblertronic is said to be working on a new product, codenamed Santa. Little has been revealed of this development, but company insiders say it has an Indochinese component and shows great promise.

A statement on Amblertronic’s future is expected in January 2012, when shares will resume trading.

Can anyone translate this statement for those of us who don't speak Spy? I gather Erica is taking some time off, but I only got that because Sharky gave a statement of his own saying he would be gone a while as well.

Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:52 pm

A trip to Indonesia until January 2012 when normal service and the fandom are satisfied.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:33 pm

Santa is a cybertronic device with amazing somatic capabilities and a strong knowledge of James Bond. Word has it that Santa speaks at least one of the following: Thai, Cambodian, Annamese (Vietnamese), Lao, Tagalog as well as English.

I hope that clears it up, GH.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:06 pm

Ambler's run off with Santa then? Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Permission to leave Sir"   "Permission to leave Sir" - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Permission to leave Sir"
Page 7 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next