More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

"Project X" to be a New James Bond Novel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

"Project X" to be a New James Bond Novel Empty
PostSubject: "Project X" to be a New James Bond Novel   "Project X" to be a New James Bond Novel EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:05 am

What was discovered only a week ago by Fleming and James Bond fans on the author's fan created website was only known as Project X. Now, it's revealed that it is a new James Bond novel, penned by American novelist Jeffrey Deaver.

MI6 article here:

http://mi6.co.uk/sections/articles/literary_jeffrey_deaver_announced.php3?t&s&id=02571&id=02572

Thoughts? Title suggestions? Do you think Mr Deaver will live up to the standards or Fleming?
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: "Project X" to be a New James Bond Novel   "Project X" to be a New James Bond Novel EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:27 pm

Quote :
not only a master of the contemporary American thriller but could also write compelling novels of period suspense within a European setting.

Project X will be set in the present day. Jeffery Deaver has started work on the book and his title is yet to be revealed.

Surely this is the perfect excuse to fire Pervert & Waste now, plus any drama luvvie co-writers they've got on board. By the time this book turns up, the next Bond film could be about to roll. Adapt the novel and put the thriller back into Bond.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: "Project X" to be a New James Bond Novel   "Project X" to be a New James Bond Novel EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:12 am

That's providing that the novel is good though. Oh and I love the avatar, Lazenby. 🐒
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: "Project X" to be a New James Bond Novel   "Project X" to be a New James Bond Novel EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:25 am

I just really want one of those "complex, but you can understand it and even love it after a couple more viewings" plots such as TLD and even OP again. The central plots themselves seem to have been lacking as far as ratcheting up real suspense and intrigue goes for such a long time now.

Yep, the avatar is bang on cue I'd say. She looks good at keeping the tip up, plus she'd definitely need the rest later on if I had my way. ;) :oops:
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: "Project X" to be a New James Bond Novel   "Project X" to be a New James Bond Novel EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:00 am

I haven't really been following this book, but is "Project X" just the working title or is it official?
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: "Project X" to be a New James Bond Novel   "Project X" to be a New James Bond Novel EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:21 am

It's called Carte Blanche.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Project X" to be a New James Bond Novel   "Project X" to be a New James Bond Novel Empty

Back to top Go down

"Project X" to be a New James Bond Novel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: James Bond Merchandise-
Jump to: