These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Issue of Racism in America

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
saint mark
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:54 am

You have to do something to get noticed and get laid, but this bloke doesn't stand a snowballs' chance in hell while acting like the "moron" he is. :*h*:

But I am not sure what all these youtube movies have to do with the tragedy of Toulouse.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:58 am

Santa would give him a pity fuck.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:58 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:

He sounds like he's endorsing Critical Race Theory, or am I misunderstanding that concept?

But basically that guy has just encapsulated the left's view on "race relations" in 2012: if you're white or a Jew just shut up and accept what we have to say about race and do whatever we tell you is needed to make things better. You are a racist. It's not your fault that you were born white, but you can't help being a racist because you're not black or brown either ,which, on the face of such a statement, is racist in and of itself.

And everyone one of these guys that I encounter (and I have to supervise a few) with the little beanie on their head, or their dreadlocks all bundled up under one of those hats, with the long, unkempt beards is an angry, black, militant-separationist to the core. But where would they go? They are the majority in places such as Detroit, Atlanta, and Birmingham. Jefferson County, AL, is going to, or has, declared bankruptcy. Detroit is in, or about to be, receivership by the state. Atlanta Public School Systems sold their own children damaged goods by helping them cheat on the CRCT in order to place the APS ratings hire and to receive federally matching tax dollars, including big, 6 figure bonuses for the Superintendent. Now these black kids have discovered that their tests were all wrong and that they don't qualify for promotion to either college or the next grade. It's been the biggest scandal in national education in decades. White people didn't do it to them. But many are claiming that the CRCT is a white mans' test with white man's standards and people of color should be held to a different standard (or none at all).
Back to top Go down
Santa
Senior Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:59 am

I bloody wouldn't, I don't do charity shags. As you know.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:00 am

I still think £25 was a bit steep.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:03 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:

And the sad part about the video is these hipster-doofus white guys, who really are just trying to get along with this angry black man and come to "understand" him, get a face-full of his anger in return. These white guys don't understand that you are NEVER, EVER, EVER going to be these people's friends. They will turn their backs on you at the most important time possible, and probably shoot you or stab you. They hate us. They hate our lives. They hate our accomplishments. That will never, ever, ever, ever change.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Mrs Aural Sects wrote:

And the sad part about the video is these hipster-doofus white guys, who really are just trying to get along with this angry black man and come to "understand" him, get a face-full of his anger in return. These white guys don't understand that you are NEVER, EVER, EVER going to be these people's friends. They will turn their backs on you at the most important time possible, and probably shoot you or stab you. They hate us. They hate our lives. They hate our accomplishments. That will never, ever, ever, ever change.

Proud graduates no doubt of a contemporary liberal arts education. Sigh.

===

Re Tom Hanks. This says it all "....... said Hanks, who is a prominent supporter of President Barack Obama."
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Yep. You're only worth a damn if you graduate from a military academy or Christian university.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Wade, it is possible to be a liberal while recognizing and rejecting its more lunatic aspects such as those displayed above. Try a bit of pick'n'mix.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: a   Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:35 am

Jack Wade wrote:
Yep. You're only worth a damn if you graduate from a military academy or Christian university.

Certainly not. I'd merely suggest you subject the maunderings of your professors to the same sort of scrutiny you direct toward the statements of Glen Beck and Sarah Palin. Read against the grain. Then again, if you're predisposed to swallow what the profs are shoveling, you're not about to think critically. Just means you're a "liberal" en route to radicalization. No biggie, really. Happens all the time.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:49 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
Wade, it is possible to be a liberal while recognizing and rejecting its more lunatic aspects such as those displayed above. Try a bit of pick'n'mix.
I agree entirely. I'm just getting a bit fatigued reading all these posts suggesting liberalism is largely the result of being brainwashed by nutty, pinko college professors.

I was in college and a staunch Republican for two years. I was a member of College Republicans and campaigned for several local GOP candidates. It wasn't until after the 2008 election that I switched sides.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:05 am

Well you should switch back then. The kool-aid you're drinking now is poison.

Modern liberalism has no resemblance to classical liberalism. It's actually quite ill-liberal.

It's more properly "statism"

From wiki: Classical liberalism is the philosophy committed to the ideal of limited government, constitutionalism, rule of law, due process, and liberty of individuals including freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly, and free markets.

Adam Smith would spit out and gag on the liberal koolaid being passed around these days by statists, calling themselves liberals.

Conservativism is the contemporary expression of classical liberalism.
==
But we live in 2012 not in the days of Adam Smith

In the modern context liberalism now equates with statism, while conservative equates with traditional constitutional notions of liberty.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:04 am

I actually just returned home from covering President Obama's speech on our campus today about energy. Man, it was so hard to be unbiased. My pinko was really showing.
Back to top Go down
CJB
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:36 am

Jack Wade wrote:
My pinko was really showing.

That could get you arrested.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:58 am

My pinko hasn't fully formed yet, thus, a hairy situation was avoided.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:24 am

Watch this 30-second video of Mary J Blige singing about the deliciousness of the new Burger King chicken snack wraps:

If you enjoyed that commercial...if you smiled, laughed, or got hungry from watching the video then you are are a RACIST!!! Burger King has pulled the commercial because some people were complaining that the ad invoked stereotypical imagery of black people acting like buffoons for chicken.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/03/2730029/burger-king-pulls-ad-amid-controversy.html

If you found the ad offensive, not funny, or you didn't get a craving in your stomach for chicken, then congratulations: There's not a racist bone in your body!

Personally, I'm offended that she "sold out" for a fast food commercial (is she cash-strapped or something)l then had the gall to criticize Burger King and the people who paid her, but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:32 am

Marion Barry complains of Asian-owned 'dirty' shops after winning DC primary

"We've got to do something about these Asians coming in, opening up businesses -- those dirty shops," Barry said Tuesday night, after winning the Democratic primary for the city's Ward 8 seat and effectively securing a third council term.
Barry went on to say: "They ought to go. I'll just say that right now, you know. But we need African-American businesspeople to be able to take their places, too."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/04/05/marion-barry-complains-asian-owned-dirty-shops-after-winning-dc-primary/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fpolitics+%28Internal+-+Politics+-+Text%29#ixzz1rBjKyC47

I'm not really sure what he means by "dirty" shops other than perhaps he feels they treat black customers with contempt, or they have dirty, illegal business practices. He doesn't specify what the problem is, but I think I know, because I've seen this in a lot of other places: Asians, particularly Koreans, open up convenience stores that make money in areas where there is a mostly-black population. The stores earn money, but black businessmen either can't get the money to do the same thing, or can get the money but choose not to open up these type stores in black neighborhoods. Quite honestly, Barry should be grateful that Asians are even willing to open up a store in a black neighborhood: most national chains won't bother anymore.

Asians also open up more nail and hair salons that directly compete with black-owned businesses, but I don't think this is exclusive just to Asians. People like Barry would have a problem with any color of business owner if they weren't black.

And I can tell you this about some of the Korean stores and business I have been in: they are obsessive-compulsive about neatness and cleanliness. Not sure how a convicted crack-addict has anything credible to say on the subject of being clean or dirty.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:34 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Watch this 30-second video of Mary J Blige singing about the deliciousness of the new Burger King chicken snack wraps:

If you enjoyed that commercial...if you smiled, laughed, or got hungry from watching the video then you are are a RACIST!!! Burger King has pulled the commercial because some people were complaining that the ad invoked stereotypical imagery of black people acting like buffoons for chicken.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/03/2730029/burger-king-pulls-ad-amid-controversy.html

If you found the ad offensive, not funny, or you didn't get a craving in your stomach for chicken, then congratulations: There's not a racist bone in your body!

Personally, I'm offended that she "sold out" for a fast food commercial (is she cash-strapped or something)l then had the gall to criticize Burger King and the people who paid her, but that's just me.
I don't see how it's racist. It's just bad.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:04 am

Jack Wade wrote:

I don't see how it's racist. It's just bad.

And they gave her $2 million dollars to do that crap? I'd like to know that, since she is now disavowing the commercial, if she intends to give the money back.
Back to top Go down
Control
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:03 am

Jack Wade wrote:
Erica Ambler wrote:
I agree entirely. I'm just getting a bit fatigued reading all these posts suggesting liberalism is largely the result of being brainwashed by nutty, pinko college professors.

Those on the far left or far right are indeed brainwashed to a certain extent, from what I've observed. I can't blame it all on college professors and priests, though.

The media's the problem.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:04 am

I'm brainwashed by tits. If Hitler or Stalin had had a decent pair I would have followed them anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:07 am

Angela Merkel's got sizable knockers. Shame about the moustache.

You can't have it all.
Back to top Go down
Control
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:15 am

Life's just unfair.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:56 pm

TYLER PERRY
Cops Launch Investigation
into Allegedly Racist Traffic Stop

http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/05/tyler-perry-investigation-racist-traffic-stop-atlanta/#.T35ayfCJe8A

Sad to read this, as I had always liked Perry, but now he's playing the race card, so I won't be watching his movies or defending him. What this particular article doesn't mention (but has been mentioned elsewhere) is that in addition to make a left turn from the far-right lane (which is illegal), his windows are illegally tinted as well. I'm not sure how he's claiming he was "profiled" and pulled over because he's black when the officers involved may not have even known who was driving the car because of the tinted windows.

And through it all, Perry's only allegation against these officers is that he *felt* like they were being hostile to him. No allegations of beatings, racist words, etc...just the mere questioning of him by two white officers was "racist" (also, according to one report I read, Perry was initially reluctant to roll down his window and speak to the officers, further raising their suspicion). It seems to me Perry is perhaps more mad at the white officers for not recognizing him than for pulling him over.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Black people are so sensitive!

Always crying racism left and right.

If that kid was white or Asian and the photographer used a white smiley or yellow smiley, no one would had said a damn thing!!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/class-photo-called-offensive-degrading-023307967.html

Stop crying racism and start worrying about yourselves;

you are giving yourselves a bad name because a handful of you are in Prison or Jail or on Welfare.

A few bad apples giving an entire race a bad name!!

It's like the unfinished Burger King/Mary J. Blige ad:

black people are offended because a Black Woman was hired to an ad on Fried Chicken Sandwich - i.e. black people like to eat fried chicken stereotype!

Well, if they didn't get all offended and up in arms about it; people would not even had batted an eye or drawn attention to it.

People who are always crying wolf, thinking someone is constantly out to put them down or to get them or making fun of them, they suffer from LOW SELF ESTEEM!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   

Back to top Go down

The Issue of Racism in America
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: News & Current Affairs-
Jump to: