More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Real-life "superhero" Phoenix Jones....

Go down 
3 posters

Real life superheroes should:
Keep on doing what they're doing; God bless them and their work!
Real-life "superhero" Phoenix Jones.... Vote_lcap75%Real-life "superhero" Phoenix Jones.... Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Get a life!
Real-life "superhero" Phoenix Jones.... Vote_lcap25%Real-life "superhero" Phoenix Jones.... Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Leave it to the professionals!
Real-life "superhero" Phoenix Jones.... Vote_lcap0%Real-life "superhero" Phoenix Jones.... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

Real-life "superhero" Phoenix Jones.... Empty
PostSubject: Real-life "superhero" Phoenix Jones....   Real-life "superhero" Phoenix Jones.... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Only in Seattle could someone trying to assist a victim be charged with a crime themselves.

However, this story has a wrinkle: Phoenix Jones is a caped crusader who patrols the streets of Seattle (and the guy has a fairly cool suit)

Real-life "superhero" Phoenix Jones.... Super2

...and in this case, he not only tried to assist a man being beaten up by 6 people (including a woman), but then he ran away from the woman as she chased him down!!!

One of the funniest damn videos I've ever seen:

Apparently he is married to a "superhero" named Purple Reign, and has a sidekick named The Ghost.

I support Phoenix Jones for what he is doing (except the part where he ran away from a chick; I've had knocked that ***** out cold). If a woman can fight a man like a man she can be knocked out like a man.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/street-justice-megyn-kelly-interviews-real-life-superhero-phoenix-jones/

Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Real-life "superhero" Phoenix Jones....   Real-life "superhero" Phoenix Jones.... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:27 pm

While he might have the best of intentions it kind of reminds me of people seeking for trouble/fights and when they get involved it is way too easy to cross a line.

I would say leave it to the professionals, they have a duty and a license.
Back to top Go down
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

PostSubject: Re: Real-life "superhero" Phoenix Jones....   Real-life "superhero" Phoenix Jones.... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:29 pm

A very sensible answer but I'm afraid I love the suit so I think he's great.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Real-life "superhero" Phoenix Jones....   Real-life "superhero" Phoenix Jones.... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Santa wrote:
A very sensible answer but I'm afraid I love the suit so I think he's great.

This can happen when ordinary citizens try to become superheroes and take the law into their own hands at the 00:40 mark:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real-life "superhero" Phoenix Jones....   Real-life "superhero" Phoenix Jones.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Real-life "superhero" Phoenix Jones....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: News & Current Affairs-
Jump to: