More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

John Williams: A Night At The Movies - Williams conducts the NY Phil at Avery Fisher Hall on Oct 25th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

John Williams: A Night At The Movies - Williams conducts the NY Phil at Avery Fisher Hall on Oct 25th Empty
PostSubject: John Williams: A Night At The Movies - Williams conducts the NY Phil at Avery Fisher Hall on Oct 25th   John Williams: A Night At The Movies - Williams conducts the NY Phil at Avery Fisher Hall on Oct 25th EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 am

http://nyphil.org/attend/season/index.cfm?page=eventDetail&eventNum=2328

21 seats left.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

John Williams: A Night At The Movies - Williams conducts the NY Phil at Avery Fisher Hall on Oct 25th Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Williams: A Night At The Movies - Williams conducts the NY Phil at Avery Fisher Hall on Oct 25th   John Williams: A Night At The Movies - Williams conducts the NY Phil at Avery Fisher Hall on Oct 25th EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:13 pm

I still have many of the movie soundtracks he made when they were released on Vinyl

I remember playing The Empire Strikes Back Vinyl over and over

drove my parents crazy
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: John Williams: A Night At The Movies - Williams conducts the NY Phil at Avery Fisher Hall on Oct 25th   John Williams: A Night At The Movies - Williams conducts the NY Phil at Avery Fisher Hall on Oct 25th EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:25 pm

Brownster, have you bought a ticket? I'd love to see a high quality recording of the concert, especially the VERTIGO, SPARTACUS, and CLOSE ENCOUNTERS stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Williams: A Night At The Movies - Williams conducts the NY Phil at Avery Fisher Hall on Oct 25th   John Williams: A Night At The Movies - Williams conducts the NY Phil at Avery Fisher Hall on Oct 25th Empty

Back to top Go down

John Williams: A Night At The Movies - Williams conducts the NY Phil at Avery Fisher Hall on Oct 25th
Page 1 of 1