More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15

Go down 
+10
saint mark
Jack Wade
tiffanywint
Prisoner Monkeys
j7wild
Gravity's Silhouette
Control
Blunt Instrument
CJB
Largo's Shark
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  Empty
PostSubject: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:21 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2056394/.html#ixzz1cXQLjyvq

Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:00 am

Hats off to him.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:45 pm

I thought Justin Bieber was a lesbian. Confusing.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:12 pm

Hope she makes a fortune with this.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
Hope she makes a fortune with this.

Well, it'll give that song of his, "Baby", a whole new meaning.

And, quite frankly, if it's true it's probably a good thing. I think it's best to become a father at a younger age than waiting until you are in your 30's or 40's. I wish I had become a father when I was in my mid-to-late teens.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:40 pm

laugh
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:27 am

You know, I never really used to pay much attention to this kid; he wasn't my thing, but I figured "live and let live". But lately his douche-baggery has gotten so out of control that I can't escape from it.....smoking weed, drinking "sizzyrup", letting little 'hood rats drive his sports cars and wreck them...wearing the bizarre clothing...going out wearing no clothing...and now he's allegedly "fainted" at his concert in London and just tweeted this picture of himself on Instagram from the hospital bed:

http://instagram.com/p/Wk9nNFgvt1/

Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  Reg_1024.biebs.cm.3713_copy

What kind of loser tweets a picture of himself from a hospital bed with his dressing gown pushed down below his waist and his underwear barely covering his no-no area? The picture is clearly meant to show off his abs, not to show that he's "gettin better".

This kid is going downhill fast. Whoever is managing him should get him away from those 'hood rats he's calling friends (like L'il Twist). No association with a rapper will ever lead to anything fruitful or productive. They're all violent, misogynistic, ghetto-thug, wanna-be gangster, who are probably using this kid to try and further their own careers, because no way in hell does Justin Bieber have any "street cred". Other than pube-less 12 year old girls, who would want to be seen at his concerts or found hanging around him? What does an "urban rapper" have in common with a white boy from Canada who sings "Baby, Baby"?
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:07 am

No way he could had knocked up a girl, any girl.

He is a confused TGTSCDMSWB.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:54 am

Justin, take my strong advice and remember to always think twice.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:32 am

Hey, some Bieber love please. The kids a national treasure.
In ten years or so he might make a good Bond. He might even be shaving by then too, if new MP is still doing
the straight razor routine.He's really just a younger version of my avatar I think.:albino: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  A5_Dx7oCUAA-VFH

Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:27 am

I don't think Bieber would have what it takes to be a Scottish milkman, let alone James Bond!
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:50 am

I just thought he was a little pipsqueak prick before ... now that I see he's got tattoos, I think he's a little pipsqueak prick who also makes bad decisions.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
No association with a rapper will ever lead to anything fruitful or productive. They're all violent, misogynistic, ghetto-thug, wanna-be gangster, who are probably using this kid to try and further their own careers, because no way in hell does Justin Bieber have any "street cred". Other than pube-less 12 year old girls, who would want to be seen at his concerts or found hanging around him? What does an "urban rapper" have in common with a white boy from Canada who sings "Baby, Baby"?
Again, not sure if this is sarcasm, but I hope it is because most of it is bordering on j7 levels of racism.

Bieber is supremely talented musically, even if he is a mega douche. If you don't believe me, there's a video from a year back or so of him freestyling, which was surprisingly impressive. That's why rappers want to collaborate with him -- not only is he a big name to sell their tracks but he's got the voice, talent and showmanship to back it up. (Though granted, most of the music he does write/perform is stupid, but stupid pop sells, so he's laughing all the way to the bank.)

Last edited by Jack Wade on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:18 pm

Give him about 14 years and you will hear about him on the news getting arrested for soliciting gay sex in the public restroom somewhere.

Most of these male music celebrities that girls swoon and oooh and aaah over turn out to be gay.

Sure you see them dating beautiful actresses and supermodels but that's just for show!

Remember the golden rule: you will always see gay men with the most beautiful women and a straight man, no matter how successful and handsome he is will not be dating them without buying them.

It's the Cardinal rule!

The more beautiful a woman is, the pickier she is on who she dates and who she is seen with.

George Michael was Gay starting at 19 and women swooned over him and he didn't come out until he got caught in a public restroom when he was 35.

Next one to come out will be Justin Timberlake and that little slack jawed loser Leo!

They are both as gay as a $3 bill!

Jack Wade wrote:

Again, not sure if this is sarcasm, but I hope it is because most of it is bordering on j7 levels of racism.

I am not Racist.

I am just honest and candid and I believe in speaking my mind.

I also don't believe in Political Correctness.

Political Correctness is for Sheep and Weaklings!

Last edited by j7wild on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:20 pm

j7wild wrote:
Give him about 14 years and you will hear about him on the news getting arrested for soliciting gay sex in the public restroom somewhere.

Most of these male music celebrities that girls swoon and oooh and aaah over turn out to be gay.

Sure you see them dating beautiful actresses and supermodels but that's just for show!

Remember the golden rule: you will always see gay men with the most beautiful women and a straight man, no matter how successful and handsome he is will not be dating her without buying her.

It's the Cardinal rule!

George Michael was Gay starting at 19 and women swooned over him and he didn't come out until he got caught in a public restroom when he was 35.

Next one to come out will be Justin Timberlake and that little slack jawed loser Leo!

Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  Tumblr_m8jpgeUNWs1rbxs1no1_500
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:45 pm

Jack Wade wrote:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism
a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Where in any of my comments did I suggest, hint, intimate, or categorically state outright that a person's race was the primary determinant of their behavior, or that one race had an inherent superiority or advantage over another?

Quote :
Bieber is supremely talented musically, even if he is a mega douche. If you don't believe me, there's a video from a year back or so of him freestyling, which was surprisingly impressive. That's why rappers want to collaborate with him -- not only is he a big name to sell their tracks but he's got the voice, talent and showmanship to back it up. (Though granted, most of the music he does write/perform is stupid, but stupid pop sells, so he's laughing all the way to the bank.)

I agree that Bieber is talented. But he has very bad influences in his life right now that are starting to overshadow the talent. Those bad influences happen to include several (c)rappers. I can't help it that they are black. But it is what it is. If they want to change their image they should change their conduct. Mainstream rap doesn't sell or promote honorable behavior; it peddles victimization, glamorizes misogyny, drugs, gang-banging, and living a thug life on the street, none of which is anything close to being something Bieber can relate to. He didn't grow up in that environment. So one has to wonder why he, or his management team, have allowed these rotten influences to creep into his life. Street cred? Bad boy image? I mean, what's the end game here?
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:02 pm

j7wild wrote:

Remember the golden rule: you will always see gay men with the most beautiful women and a straight man, no matter how successful and handsome he is will not be dating them without buying them.

It's the Cardinal rule! You made that up to make you feel yourself better about dating no beauty queens?

The more beautiful a woman is, the pickier she is on who she dates and who she is seen with.

George Michael's Gayness was a public secret nobody really wanted to discuss it so his coming out was not such a big surprise, the way it happened was but then again it was in the good ole US of A. ;)

Can I date the Jessica Biel lass then?- After dating Britney Spears I would expect any man to turn gay but instead he went out with real women.

Somebody should warn you about counterfeit money as you can go to jail for it.

Jack Wade wrote:

I am not Racist.

I am just honest and candid and I believe in speaking my mind.

I also don't believe in Political Correctness.

Political Correctness is for Sheep and Weaklings!

Calling people Gay has nothing to do with Political correctness but says more about your own feelings of inadequacy towards the fairer sex. The most ugly man will hit on the most beautifull woman in the room and when she does not fancy him he will accuse her of being a lesbian. And according to you when you are "goodlooking & succesfull" (something women seems to appriciate a lot) the men must be gay.

You are not racist I agree, but full of crazy ideas and jealousy towards your fellow men.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:08 pm

His recent downward spiral has started, in part, because of influences such as L'il Twist and L'il Za (neither of whom I've ever heard of until they started driving Biebers car, wrecking it, and then leaving the scene). I'm sure it was pure coincidence that he started smoking marijuana and drinking "sizzurp" at the same time he befriended these two losers:

http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/09/justin-bieber-sippin-on-syrup-three-6-mafia-dj-paul-sizzurp-codeine/

And today Bieber got all "bad ass" on some paps in London and threatened "I'll f**king beat the f**k out of you."

http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2My8Y2I2N

It's easy to get all bad ass on someone else when you know your bodyguards are going to jump in and stop you from getting near the press. Takes real balls of steel.

Canada, you better rein in your national treasure, because he's becoming the new Lindsay Lohan.

Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Justin Bieber is also a 19 year old boy and most of the time they tend to be full of sh*t only he is high profile and gets the media attention that is most of the time not warranted.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:08 pm

Canada, you better rein in your national treasure, because he's becoming the new Lindsay Lohan.

Beebs is a hockey player. Don' t mess with him. He walks the talk. Check out the form on his slap shot! :shock:
Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  Justin-Bieber-Minor-League-Hockey-Feature-452x254
Kid was Team Captain too!
Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  8945951_justin-bieber-plays-hockek-bwe-tv-01
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:23 pm

I agree that Bieber is talented. But he has very bad influences in his life right now that are starting to overshadow the talent. Those bad influences happen to include several (c)rappers. I can't help it that they are black. But it is what it is. If they want to change their image they should change their conduct. Mainstream rap doesn't sell or promote honorable behavior; it peddles victimization, glamorizes misogyny, drugs, gang-banging, and living a thug life on the street, none of which is anything close to being something Bieber can relate to. He didn't grow up in that environment. So one has to wonder why he, or his management team, have allowed these rotten influences to creep into his life. Street cred? Bad boy image? I mean, what's the end game here?
Rappers aren't the problem. He's displaying the types of behaviors that a lot of teens, especially teen stars, do.

Let's face it: When you're young, rich and as sought after by the opposite sex as he is, nothing about his behavior and attitude is all that unusual. He's acting like any entitled punkass kid would.

And I take it you haven't listened to mainstream rap for at least a decade because the vast majority of mainstream rap doesn't promote the stuff you listed anymore. These days, "mainstream" rap (see: radio rap, and most of that isn't even "rap" per se, but rather pop) promotes going to the club and getting drunk with chicks. If you're going to be stereotypical and racist, at least get some of your generalizations right.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:51 pm

Jack Wade wrote:

Rappers aren't the problem. He's displaying the types of behaviors that a lot of teens, especially teen stars, do.

Of course they're part of the problem. They're not the only problem, but they play a significant role.

They are bad influences on Justin.

Quote :
And I take it you haven't listened to mainstream rap for at least a decade because the vast majority of mainstream rap doesn't promote the stuff you listed anymore. These days, "mainstream" rap (see: radio rap, and most of that isn't even "rap" per se, but rather pop) promotes going to the club and getting drunk with chicks. If you're going to be stereotypical and racist, at least get some of your generalizations right.

First of all, by your own admission, the "vast majority" of what passes for mainstream rap is a tribute to, and a glamorization of, deviant, dysfunctional behavior.....Secondly: you have failed to articulate one example of how what I said was "racist". I even gave you the definition of the word from Merriam-Webster's dictionary, yet you failed to respond. Please explain to everyone how my comments were 'racist".
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:55 pm

tiffanywint wrote:
Beebs is a hockey player. Don' t mess with him. He walks the talk. Check out the form on his slap shot! :shock:

I see he handles his stick well. But I digress.

I didn't have a problem with Bieber until just recently. His abhorrent, aberrant behavior has now crossed over from the tabloid arena into mainstream news coverage (just spotted a piece about him on Headline News).

It's kind of sad to see the kid imploding, but make no mistake about it, that's exactly what he's doing. Even Roger Friedman over at Showbiz411! referred to him today as "the new Michael Jackson". Bieber needs help; not enabling. Where is his mom and dad in all of this? Oh Canada! You need to come get your son and bring him home.
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:10 pm

In the case of this Beeber kid just blame the media for blowing such a non story out of proportion, There are far more newsworthy stories to be told.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:16 pm

saint mark wrote:
In the case of this Beeber kid just blame the media for blowing such a non story out of proportion, There are far more newsworthy stories to be told.

:roll:

And we talk about those "far more newsworthy stories" every day around here. But not every topic needs to be about something important.

Take this video for instance. It is true: cats CAN sense evil!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15    Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15  Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber accused of knocking up a 19 year old fan when 15
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: News & Current Affairs-
Jump to: