These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Underworld Awakening 3D (2012)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
j7wild
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 2039
Member Since : 2011-09-10

PostSubject: Underworld Awakening 3D (2012)   Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:36 pm

just Kate in a tight leather outfit is enough to get me in the theater

:cheers:









Kate Beckinsale, star of the first two films, returns in her lead role as the vampire warrioress Selene, who escapes imprisonment to find herself in a world where humans have discovered the existence of both Vampire and Lycan clans, and are conducting an all-out war to eradicate both immortal species.

Trailer 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUcrbUCWKQc&feature=player_embedded


Trailer 2

QT Domestic Trailer HD 480p (48.8Mb)
QT Domestic Trailer HD 720p (121.1Mb)
QT Domestic Trailer HD 1080p (175.9Mb)

FLV Domestic Trailer 640X266 (20.6Mb)
WMV Domestic Trailer 640X266 (18.8Mb)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjQuYMgm9wU&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 2039
Member Since : 2011-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Awakening 3D (2012)   Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:44 am

I guess no one here likes Kate Beckinsale wearing a tight leather catsuit and shooting guns....

Y'all are not Gay, are you?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Trevelyan
Correspondent
Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 187
Member Since : 2011-03-18
Location : South-West Finland

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Awakening 3D (2012)   Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:29 pm

j7wild wrote:
I guess no one here likes Kate Beckinsale wearing a tight leather catsuit and shooting guns....

Y'all are not Gay, are you?
No, we just like better things of life.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 2039
Member Since : 2011-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Awakening 3D (2012)   Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:58 pm


Back to top Go down
CJB
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 3618
Member Since : 2011-03-14
Location : 'Straya

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Awakening 3D (2012)   Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:12 pm

j7wild wrote:
Y'all are not Gay, are you?

I was under the impression we all were, hence the dancing men on the forum's top banner.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 2014
Member Since : 2011-03-15
Location : Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Awakening 3D (2012)   Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:49 pm

j7wild wrote:
Y'all are not Gay, are you?
Says the guy who posts thousands of photos from a fashion show.
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 1551
Member Since : 2011-09-20
Location : Nottingahm, UK

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Awakening 3D (2012)   Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:03 pm

j7wild wrote:
just Kate in a tight leather outfit is enough to get me in the theater

:cheers:









Kate Beckinsale, star of the first two films, returns in her lead role as the vampire warrioress Selene, who escapes imprisonment to find herself in a world where humans have discovered the existence of both Vampire and Lycan clans, and are conducting an all-out war to eradicate both immortal species.

Trailer 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUcrbUCWKQc&feature=player_embedded


Trailer 2

QT Domestic Trailer HD 480p (48.8Mb)
QT Domestic Trailer HD 720p (121.1Mb)
QT Domestic Trailer HD 1080p (175.9Mb)

FLV Domestic Trailer 640X266 (20.6Mb)
WMV Domestic Trailer 640X266 (18.8Mb)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjQuYMgm9wU&feature=player_embedded

I actually quite liked the first Underworld (though 2 and 3 were a dissapointment) and Kate is certainly a big draw in that outfit...probably hit up the Blu Ray when it is released.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 2039
Member Since : 2011-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Awakening 3D (2012)   Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:13 pm

reason #1 why I want to see this movie!!

:bounce:





Back to top Go down
Tubes
Senior Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 734
Member Since : 2011-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Awakening 3D (2012)   Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:26 pm

There are better movies involving catsuits and guns.
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 1162
Member Since : 2011-09-08
Location : Up in the Dutch mountains

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Awakening 3D (2012)   Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:45 pm

Tubes wrote:
There are better movies involving catsuits and guns.

with Kate Beckinsale??? :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Hilly KCMG
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5255
Member Since : 2010-05-13
Location : powerless

PostSubject: Re: Underworld Awakening 3D (2012)   Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:22 am

Mr. Trevelyan wrote:
j7wild wrote:
I guess no one here likes Kate Beckinsale wearing a tight leather catsuit and shooting guns....

Y'all are not Gay, are you?
No, we just like better things of life.

so very true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Underworld Awakening 3D (2012)   

Back to top Go down
 
Underworld Awakening 3D (2012)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: Film News & Film Discussion-
Jump to: