These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews   Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:50 am

What is it with this chick? First the peephole situation, now her boss is whacking off on an airplane while sitting next to her? She's attractive, but she's not THAT hot.

VP will claim "racism" in 3.....2.....1.......

http://deadspin.com/5855807/why-an-espn-vp-filed-a-pre+emptive-lawsuit-denying-he-masturbated-in-front-of-erin-andrews
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews   Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:21 am

careful Gravity... she's going to come after you for calling her a chick

she got legs.... and she knows how to use them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2PX87DJRps
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews   Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:42 am

Where have the days gone that you could have a decent wank without women going all mental. ;)
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews   Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:41 am

saint mark wrote:
Where have the days gone that you could have a decent wank without women going all mental. ;)

Yes, well, we can thank Anita Hill and the Democrats for this mess. Back when I was a kid you could put a pubic hair on a Coke can and everybody would have a good laugh. Now if you so much as tell a woman that she looks nice she suddenly wants to file a sexual harassment lawsuit.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews   Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:37 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
saint mark wrote:

Yes, well, we can thank Anita Hill and the Democrats for this mess. Back when I was a kid you could put a pubic hair on a Coke can and everybody would have a good laugh. Now if you so much as tell a woman that she looks nice she suddenly wants to file a sexual harassment lawsuit.

which tells me any woman who wants to sue you just because you said Hi How Are You and You Look Nice Today, etc etc - she has low self esteem and it's not worth pursuing;

you will get more pain than pleasure out of that relationship!!
Back to top Go down
Santa
Senior Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews   Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:58 am

Where do you two meet these women?
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews   Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:27 am

Santa wrote:

I dated a woman like that when I was in my 30s.

You couldn't compliment her on anything - her thought of mind was compliment = you want to have sex!

She didn't like sex, no matter how much I made it to be about her!!

She looked at sex like it was a chore, not a beautiful thing shared by 2 people who love each other.

If we were at the mall and we walked by Victoria's Secret store, you couldn't drag her in there even if her life depended on it.

Then there are the odd things that she says:

she doesn't like people to see her in her underwear yet she was around the public swimming pool with a tiny thong bikini top and bottom.

if you even so much said something simple like: Kelly, come here or Kelly, can you get me/pass me that? She gets all bend out of shape:

Don't raise your voice at me! Don't Yell at me! Don't tell me what to do!!

Many times I've sat down with her trying to get her to talk to me: maybe something has happened in her past that made her that way but she would start to say something and then gets quiet and mumbled.

The other odd thing if you were talking to her on the phone; she will reveal intimate details about herself like the new Victoria's Secret lingerie she just bought but she will not say the same thing to you in person.

Furthermore, she won't let you see her wear it so why tease you with it by telling you about it?

I haven't seen her or spoken to her since 2000 and the last thing I've found out about her, just in the last couple of months, from her MySpace Page and Facebook Page; she seems to be always out drinking and getting drunk and driving home drunk.

One day is going to catch up with her!!

She is either going to end up dead, in jail or kill someone driving drunk!!
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews   Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:50 am

Santa wrote:

Who do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews   Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:55 am

j7wild wrote:

I dated a woman like that when I was in my 30s.

:o I thought you were in your teens.

Quote :
She looked at sex like it was a chore, not a beautiful thing shared by 2 people who love each other.

Or 3 people.

Back to top Go down
saint mark
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:08 am

Quote :

Or 3 people.

You are such an aweful person.

Keep up the good work. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:12 am

saint mark wrote:

You are such an awful person.

You're not just saying that to be nice, are you?

Quote :

Thanks. I try my worst.

Back to top Go down
saint mark
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:19 am

saint mark wrote:

You are such an awful person.

You're not just saying that to be nice, are you?

Quote :

Thanks. I try my worst.

Now why would I want to be nice?

But I have my moments according my wife. And I tell her that her word is gospel........And I am honest as the day is long.......The loger the daylight the less I do wrong......... :cheers:
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Location : I don't know what things will be like in 3 years. I don't have 2020 vision.

PostSubject: Re: Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews   Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:09 am

Doing men's magazine poses on a spacious bed and having someone wank off to you can be fun, when you're paid anyway.

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

But yeah, I'd be pissed if you're on the seat next to me in a plane and introducing yourself by pulling out your cock.
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews   Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:17 am

She should have kept the clothes with the spatter on it as evidence. It has been done before you know. ;)

In the case of she says / he says somehow the man always ends up damaged because he's the dirty man (they are often dirty basterds to be honest).

I have been accused once, later the lady in question admitted there was no truth to it, but you remain tainted in the aftermath.

Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews   Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:28 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:

But yeah, I'd be pissed if you're on the seat next to me in a plane and introducing yourself by pulling out your cock.

But what if you already know the person? What's the social protocol for when a co-worker or your boss begins having a wank right next to you? Is it like a fart, where you pretend not to notice? Or should you call the flight attendant?
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Location : I don't know what things will be like in 3 years. I don't have 2020 vision.

PostSubject: Re: Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews   Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:52 am

Or should you call the flight attendant?

Why? Apparently you already have the cream for your coffee. :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews   Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:00 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
Or should you call the flight attendant?

Why? Apparently you already have the cream for your coffee. :twisted:

Except in this case he didn't complete the act. When Andrews rudely woke up from her nap he stopped doing it.

Incidentally, he's black, so you know he had to use an Ipad or a computer on his lap to hide what he was doing; I only need an Ipod :oops:
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews   Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:53 am

Another edifying thread. Hurrah.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews   Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:06 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Another edifying thread. Hurrah.

If I didn't know better I'd think you were developing an edifice complex.
Back to top Go down
Aris
Correspondent
Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews   Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Incidentally, he's black, so you know he had to use an Ipad or a computer on his lap to hide what he was doing; I only need an Ipod :oops:

Touch or shuffle? 8)
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews   Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:53 am

Aris wrote:
Touch or shuffle? 8)

Ipod or cock? :face:
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews   Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:28 am

Aris wrote:

Touch or shuffle? 8)

Shuffle :(
Back to top Go down
Aris
Correspondent
Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews   Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:57 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
Aris wrote:
Touch or shuffle? 8)

Ipod or cock? :face:

Is this a trap-question?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews   

Back to top Go down

Former ESPN VP Denies Masturbating In Front Of Erin Andrews
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1