More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What song are you listening to?

Go down 
+11
Salomé
Somerset
CJB
bitchcraft
Perilagu Khan
Gravity's Silhouette
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Blunt Instrument
Hilly
Morland_Specials
Sarai
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 3:34 pm

Meanwhile...

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 3:56 pm

Kate created art and this bitch is jamming on a 200 year old cover song.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 8:00 pm

Nobody will be jamming on Kate's "art" 200 years from now, of that we may be assured.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 2:49 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if KISS and all these tacky metal bands from the 80's are still around in 200 years....and touring.

Kate I would have thought one of the few you actually did like in her genre.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 2:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 4:25 pm

Sarai wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if KISS and all these tacky metal bands from the 80's are still around in 200 years....and touring.

Kate I would have thought one of the few you actually did like in her genre.

What's her genre? Witchy rock? I suppose Fleetwood Mac might be in that genre, too. Not sure who else. I'm guessing Cliff Richard isn't a fan.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 5:35 pm

Art pop is used often but we can just use the term pop. I know you like some of the genre and talent wise she is on the much higher end. more talented, multi talented, can compose, produce, has a great appreciation for higher art herself and classical music.
literate, not a talent less bimbo
so I'm not really defending her as surprised you didn't like her as she is the exception to the rule
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 7:15 pm

Sarai wrote:
Art pop is used often but we can just use the term pop. I know you like some of the genre and talent wise she is on the much higher end. more talented, multi talented, can compose, produce, has a great appreciation for higher art herself and classical music.
literate, not a talent less bimbo
so I'm not really defending her as surprised you didn't like her as she is the exception to the rule

Oh, I guess I respect her, although I honestly don't know all that much about her. But, frankly, her music gives me the creeps.

And, yes, I very much like some pop music, although precious little of it produced after 1992.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 9:08 pm

you are adorably quirky
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 9:24 pm

Sarai wrote:
you are adorably quirky

sigh
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 6:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 7:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 5:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 27, 2022 4:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 3:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 5:35 am

Somerset wrote:
Sarai wrote:
I can totally picture you and Blunt rocking the fuck out of this on the short bus.

I try and go away for a few days of simple summer yachting with hookers and gratuitous cocaine use and this is what I have to come back to deal with? Insults I have not heard since middle school? (much like Alient Ant Farm btw)

Meanwhile I’m posting Link Wray and gettin’ nothin’!

Now that I have heard the song or paid attention to the lyrics I would have went with Guns N Roses "One In A Million" if I were trying to make your point.
I find it pretty amazing they got away with it or anyone produced it. I'm not sure I even understand it or if I am supposed to take it at face value but it certainly captures a mood. It's a voice you don't normally hear. I tried to compare it to Last Caress by the Misfits but that song is way to intentional...it's pretty much tongue in cheek. I can't think of anything as offensive as "One In A Million" except maybe Skrewdriver who most people don't know.
But this is just so mainstream.
It doesn't feel like it's delivered from some 3rd person point of view but just how he feels at least in moments.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 6:23 am

Perilagu Khan wrote:

Make Powdered Wigs Great Again!
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 4:37 pm

Sarai wrote:
Perilagu Khan wrote:

Make Powdered Wigs Great Again!

And codpieces. The world would be a much grander place if codpieces made their return.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 10:55 am

I feel like you knew I would use google images. I don't really know what I just saw. Were they dick decorations?
It's always just when you think men couldn't possibly be any weirder then...
codpiece in the face
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 10:59 am

Larry from Cameo attempted to do his bit (oo-er missus) for codpieces in the mid 80s -

Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 5:22 pm

Sarai wrote:
I feel like you knew I would use google images. I don't really know what I just saw. Were they dick decorations?
It's always just when you think men couldn't possibly be any weirder then...
codpiece in the face

I confess, this field is not my particular especiality, but I think the purpose of the codpiece was to ensure that some besotted bloke didn't mistake your unit for an aquatic snack and fry it up for a plate of cod n' chips. One could never be too careful in times of want, wot...
Back to top Go down
Somerset
'R'
'R'
Somerset

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 4:03 pm

Sarai wrote:
Somerset wrote:
Sarai wrote:
I can totally picture you and Blunt rocking the fuck out of this on the short bus.

I try and go away for a few days of simple summer yachting with hookers and gratuitous cocaine use and this is what I have to come back to deal with? Insults I have not heard since middle school? (much like Alient Ant Farm btw)

Meanwhile I’m posting Link Wray and gettin’ nothin’!

Now that I have heard the song or paid attention to the lyrics I would have went with Guns N Roses "One In A Million" if I were trying to make your point.
I find it pretty amazing they got away with it or anyone produced it. I'm not sure I even understand it or if I am supposed to take it at face value but it certainly captures a mood. It's a voice you don't normally hear. I tried to compare it to Last Caress by the Misfits but that song is way to intentional...it's pretty much tongue in cheek. I can't think of anything as offensive as "One In A Million" except maybe Skrewdriver who most people don't know.
But this is just so mainstream.
It doesn't feel like it's delivered from some 3rd person point of view but just how he feels at least in moments.

Welcome back.

Now there ought to be enough traffic in this thread again such that my posting in it to boost my post count to get access to the boob thread iconic beauty thread will not be conspicuous.
Back to top Go down
Somerset
'R'
'R'
Somerset

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 4:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 5:52 pm

Hard to go wrong with the Stones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What song are you listening to?    What song are you listening to?  - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

What song are you listening to?
Page 15 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next