More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The Issue of Racism in America

Go down 
+27
Salomé
Largo's Shark
Gravity's Silhouette
Lazenby.
Fort Knox
Hilly
Blunt Instrument
Chief of SIS
Prisoner Monkeys
GeneralGogol
Control
TedHeath
FG Wells
CJB
Prince Kamal Khan
Loomis
Makeshift Python
colly
Jack Wade
Santa
Perilagu Khan
Vesper
j7wild
The White Tuxedo
bitchcraft
saint mark
tiffanywint
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

The Issue of Racism in America Empty
PostSubject: The Issue of Racism in America   The Issue of Racism in America EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:57 pm

It might be helpful to have a thread that is constantly updated with all the latest terms and pejoratives that are racist or racially insensitive. I know I'm having trouble keeping up with all the ways in which I offend people on a daily basis with racist language. These days you can't be too careful.

I've already discovered that using the term "black hole(s)" is racist. Now according to MessNBC's Ed Schultz, using the term "break" is racist:

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/ed-cain-says-what-white-gopers-want-hear

Schultz said that Demint, whom Cain has mentioned as a potential running mate, repeated an "old southern racist term when talking about defeating President Obama during the health care debate." Schultz's example? He quoted Demint saying that "If we are able to stop Obama on this [health care law], it will be his Waterloo. It will break him." For clarity, Schultz repeated the offending line, "It will break him."

Dr. James Peterson, director of Africana studies at Lehigh University, explained that "break"is a racist verb, "a term that was used to destroy, mentally and physically, slaves." Accordingly, the Demint line demonstrated "how dark some of these racial discourses can be in presidential politics." Peterson said that Cain, by naming Demint as a possible VP pick, "gives those folks a pass" on racism.

Damn! Now even verbs are racist!!!
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   The Issue of Racism in America EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Ed Schultz is the racist for making wild accusations of racism. yawn.
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   The Issue of Racism in America EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:14 pm

I guess we all have a racist part in our personal make-up. The trick is to be concious about it and be able to handle it. Having two daughters one to start puberty I am quite sure in her choice for boy/girlfriend I might get tried in my convictions. :affraid:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   The Issue of Racism in America EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:37 pm

x

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   The Issue of Racism in America EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:18 pm

An afro-centric asshole accused me of being racist when I told him to take a 2x4 and shove it up his black ass. But everything for him is black this and black that, he's like a fucking black supremacist although he lives in a shithole. That's cuz he was bitching about worldwide Governments owing blacks reparation money. Like I'm letting someone tax me to pay your fucking ass. It got heated and when I'm pissed anything can come out including racial epithets. Two of my other friends were laughing like hyenas and incidently, they are mixed race. It doesn't mean I'm racist but it does mean I can insult. You fucking baboon.

This afro-centric guy then comes over to get his latest issue of Wonder Woman, yeah, he loves whitey too
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   The Issue of Racism in America EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Perhaps he only likes super-powered white women, with a magical lasso? :D
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   The Issue of Racism in America EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
An afro-centric asshole accused me of being racist when I told him to take a 2x4 and shove it up his black ass. But everything for him is black this and black that, he's like a fucking black supremacist although he lives in a shithole. That's cuz he was bitching about worldwide Governments owing blacks reparation money. Like I'm letting someone tax me to pay your fucking ass. It got heated and when I'm pissed anything can come out including racial epithets. Two of my other friends were laughing like hyenas and incidently, they are mixed race. It doesn't mean I'm racist but it does mean I can insult. You fucking baboon.

This afro-centric guy then comes over to get his latest issue of Wonder Woman, yeah, he loves whitey too

That's a great story laugh but seriously that's what you have to do when correct thinking clowns start getting all superior. Give it back.
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   The Issue of Racism in America EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:16 pm

Salomé wrote:

What man doesn't?
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   The Issue of Racism in America EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:37 pm

saint mark wrote:
Salomé wrote:

What man doesn't?

White She-Devil: The Black Man's Kryptonite:

The Issue of Racism in America Shedevil
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   The Issue of Racism in America EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:49 am

Let's skin everyone. Equality.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   The Issue of Racism in America EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:39 pm

Cashier Fired For Receipts Labeled ‘Ching’, ‘Chong’ At OC Chick-fil-A

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/12/13/cashier-fired-for-receipts-labeled-ching-chong-at-oc-chick-fil-a/

There is so much wrong with this story I'm not sure where to begin. Assuming that the story is even 100% correct, where is the racism in calling someone "Ching" or "Chong"? How is that racist? Secondly, where is the full reporting on this story? It gets a 22-second airing on a CBS affiliate and that's it? Thirdly, and most importantly, how does this even rise to the level of being newsworthy? According to Chick Fil A, the cashier was "immature", which I translate to mean "young". Since when did the immaturity of a fast-food restaurant worker suddenly become a major news story?

Fourthly, how did the two customers know each other and know enough about each other to take their receipts to the manager at Chick-Fil-A and/or CBS local news? None of that is explained in the report. Something smells fishy.

Fifthly, do these two customers feel better now? Are their skins so thin that they can't handle being called "Ching" and "Chong"? :roll: :roll:

Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   The Issue of Racism in America EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:21 pm

I had someone called me a Cracker one time instead of White.

I resent that!!
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   The Issue of Racism in America EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:36 pm

j7wild wrote:
I had someone called me a Cracker one time instead of White.

I resent that!!

I wouldn't be offended if someone called me a "cracker", but that's not a commonly recognized last name like "Ching" or "Chong" would be over in China. It's like someone with red hair and pink cheeks being "offended" that a Chick-Fil-A cashier called them "O'Grady" or "Shaugnessy" on their receipt. "Chong" is not even an insult. It's not like Asian people are routinely referred to as "Chong-chuckers" or "Chong monkeys" or "Chonggers". I mean, who the hell gets upset at being called "Smith" or "Johnson" or "Chong"???? It IS a common last name for Asian people.

It's a ridicurous over-reaction by Chick-Fir-A and they should be embarrassed. If I weren't already not-eating at McDonalds for their advocacy of racist organizations like 365Black.com (Hey! I'm black and lovin' it!!!) I'd probably add Chick-Fil-A to my boycott list as well.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   The Issue of Racism in America EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:40 am

I don't like Chick-Fil-A.

I get the craving for it a couple of times a year and it seems to me it always hit me on Sundays when they are closed!

They are also stingy with their refills; they will give you ONE refill for your drink and they mark your cup so you won't be able to abuse it!!

Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   The Issue of Racism in America EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:38 am

I'm not racist, but I don't believe in whitewashing cultural or superficial differences just in the name of political correctness. If someone's black, referring to them as such isn't racist. It's fact. It shouldn't be a crime to call a spade a spade.

Ok, bad joke.

What I find interesting is with the increase in DNA sequencing and research, I would not be surprised to see some form of eugenics make a comeback. Not in the nasty Hitler eugenics way but the general principle of it all. IIRC, we know now that black Africans are closer to true homo sapiens than white Europe. How you interpret that is up to you, but I can see far more distinguished identification of races and ethnic backgrounds as they expand that kind of research into why we are the way we are.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   The Issue of Racism in America EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:28 am

Δ

Last edited by Largo's Shark on Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   The Issue of Racism in America EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:58 am

Sharky wrote:
What you're talking about there is not eugenics, but simply more precise biological classification of races - physical anthropology..Eugenics is an applied science - selective breeding transferred from livestock to man, through means of steriisation, anti-immigration/miscegenation policies, and ultimately state execution.

The problem arises when one starts developing a hierarchy. From then on you're treading on thin ice.

You're right, my mistake. Though I'm sure you agree physical anthropology could quite easily lay the ground for eugenics to become mainstream. It's already being practiced in some places and some forms after amniocentesis and other prenatal tests come back with less than desirable results.

It only takes a breakthrough that people of genetic makeup X are more susceptible to disease A and a high profile outbreak of disease A for a populist politician to use that as grounds to restrict immigration/limit social liberties.

And I don't mean to say that as a sleight to physical anthropology, I'm a fan of it.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   The Issue of Racism in America EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:29 am

Δ

Last edited by Largo's Shark on Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   The Issue of Racism in America EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:10 am

China because of its one child policy has more young men than women. Couples used abortion to hold out for a male child. Now they've got a surplus of young men who don't have women to marry. Mark Steyn suggests, that the surplus might make for good cannon fodder if they have to go to war. Bizarre.
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   The Issue of Racism in America EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:07 pm

Women are probably the hottest comodity in China next to cheap labour. There was a very good documentary about the disparity in the gender populations a few years back, we watched it in economics class. Wish I remember the name of it.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: a   The Issue of Racism in America EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:56 pm

Vesper wrote:
How you interpret that is up to you, but I can see far more distinguished identification of races and ethnic backgrounds as they expand that kind of research into why we are the way we are.

If the findings of genetic research and allied sciences prove prejudicial to preferred groups (blacks, and to some extent women), you can expect funding for said research to be yanked. Certain politically incorrect--and all the more valuable because of it--research is already taboo in American university settings. Sort of gives the lie to Leftist conceits that they are the ideology of science and rationality.
Back to top Go down
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   The Issue of Racism in America EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:01 pm

I don't like the green wine gums so I believe they should be ethnically cleansed from the packets.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   The Issue of Racism in America EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Δ

Last edited by Largo's Shark on Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   The Issue of Racism in America EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:00 am

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Sort of gives the lie to Leftist conceits that they are the ideology of science and rationality.

Yes of course, that's been readily apparent to anyone paying attention. Rationality and leftism have nothing in common.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   The Issue of Racism in America EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:09 am

tiffanywint wrote:
Perilagu Khan wrote:

Sort of gives the lie to Leftist conceits that they are the ideology of science and rationality.

Yes of course, that's been readily apparent to anyone paying attention. Rationality and leftism have nothing in common.
laugh

Why does everything automatically have to become anti-left with you guys?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Issue of Racism in America   The Issue of Racism in America Empty

Back to top Go down

The Issue of Racism in America
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next