More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Bond Scenes that Couldn't Be Made Now Because of Poli Cor

Go down 
+12
Blunt Instrument
Drax
saint mark
Makeshift Python
Prince Kamal Khan
CJB
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
FG Wells
Gravity's Silhouette
Largo's Shark
Hilly
Perilagu Khan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

Bond Scenes that Couldn't Be Made Now Because of Poli Cor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bond Scenes that Couldn't Be Made Now Because of Poli Cor   Bond Scenes that Couldn't Be Made Now Because of Poli Cor - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:53 am

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:
Chuckled at something I saw earlier today - 'Black Friday, during which people trample over each other at sales exactly one day after being thankful for what they already have'.

Yes, it's not pretty. And some stores are even intruding on Thanksgiving Day by introducing their Black Friday deals on that day. Bastards.

Except in this case Black Friday is, or was, a good thing; it was when retailers went "into the black" financially. But I think it's becoming more synonymous with greed, with shopping rampages, and a culture of consumerism that has gone off the rails.

One reason why they are opening on Thanksgiving Day is to try and alleviate some of the panic and violence that has occurred when stores used to open early on Friday. Remember the Wal Mart greeter that got trampled to death just a few years ago up in New York?

It's only been as a result of the Information Age and the Internet that the term "Black Friday" has moved from a phrase that retailers used into something more mainstream. Now Black Friday is, in and of itself, a holiday just like Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day.
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: Bond Scenes that Couldn't Be Made Now Because of Poli Cor   Bond Scenes that Couldn't Be Made Now Because of Poli Cor - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:31 am

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Bond forces himself upon Pussy and Pat in GF and TB respectively.
And thank fuck for that.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Bond Scenes that Couldn't Be Made Now Because of Poli Cor   Bond Scenes that Couldn't Be Made Now Because of Poli Cor - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:39 am

Perilagu Khan wrote:
SF shocked me by breaching at least two PC protocols:

1. An apparently gay and not particularly sympathetic villain.
2. Severine smoking.

I'm surprised they had a black slave girl shaving a conservative white man, and then settles for an office job because men are better out in the field.

Can I say that?

Anyone objects, I'll take it down
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: Bond Scenes that Couldn't Be Made Now Because of Poli Cor   Bond Scenes that Couldn't Be Made Now Because of Poli Cor - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:55 am

No. I'll just screen cap it, Fields.

And you just reminded me of SJWs on tumblr ... one will have thought that. laugh
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Bond Scenes that Couldn't Be Made Now Because of Poli Cor   Bond Scenes that Couldn't Be Made Now Because of Poli Cor - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:37 am

Eve's hardly a 'slave'.
Back to top Go down
Stamper
'R'
'R'
Stamper

PostSubject: Re: Bond Scenes that Couldn't Be Made Now Because of Poli Cor   Bond Scenes that Couldn't Be Made Now Because of Poli Cor - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:46 am

00Beast wrote:
TMWTGG in which Bond deals with the little Thai boy selling the hand-crafted elephants

Actually there's a reason for this scene, tourist were tired of being hounded by boys like this wherever they went. It got cheers in the theaters, especially in america. The fact that the kid is a kid do not come into play, anymore than kid firing weapons and being shot back for it. They deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Bond Scenes that Couldn't Be Made Now Because of Poli Cor   Bond Scenes that Couldn't Be Made Now Because of Poli Cor - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:18 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Eve's hardly a 'slave'.

I know, I'm being facetious.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: s   Bond Scenes that Couldn't Be Made Now Because of Poli Cor - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:43 pm

Stamper wrote:
00Beast wrote:
TMWTGG in which Bond deals with the little Thai boy selling the hand-crafted elephants

Actually there's a reason for this scene, tourist were tired of being hounded by boys like this wherever they went. It got cheers in the theaters, especially in america. The fact that the kid is a kid do not come into play, anymore than kid firing weapons and being shot back for it. They deserve it.

Heh. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bond Scenes that Couldn't Be Made Now Because of Poli Cor   Bond Scenes that Couldn't Be Made Now Because of Poli Cor - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bond Scenes that Couldn't Be Made Now Because of Poli Cor
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3