More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'

Go down 
+8
Vesper
lachesis
Blunt Instrument
jet set willy
Largo's Shark
dr. strangelove
Gravity's Silhouette
bitchcraft
12 posters
AuthorMessage
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'   Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Daniel Craig reportedly has to report back to Rachel Weisz after filming sex scenes.

The 44-year-old actor apparently has to tell his wife every time he shoots an intimate sequence with Bond Girl Berenice Marlohe for 'Skyfall' - the latest installment of the 007 franchise.

A source told the Daily Star newspaper: ''In most of the hot bed scenes she's [Berenice] naked except for a tiny thong.

''It's no wonder he's been telling everyone on set he has to tell the missus every time they do 'one of those close-ups'.

''He reckons that he has been reporting faithfully on it to her.''

Daniel and Rachel - who played husband and wife in 2011 film 'Dream House' - married in a private service in New York last June.

This makes me wonder, is Berenice the main Bond girl here, if they have more than one sex scene?
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'   Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
Daniel Craig reportedly has to report back to Rachel Weisz after filming sex scenes.

The 44-year-old actor apparently has to tell his wife every time he shoots an intimate sequence with Bond Girl Berenice Marlohe for 'Skyfall' - the latest installment of the 007 franchise.

A source told the Daily Star newspaper: ''In most of the hot bed scenes she's [Berenice] naked except for a tiny thong.

''It's no wonder he's been telling everyone on set he has to tell the missus every time they do 'one of those close-ups'.

''He reckons that he has been reporting faithfully on it to her.''

Daniel and Rachel - who played husband and wife in 2011 film 'Dream House' - married in a private service in New York last June.

This makes me wonder, is Berenice the main Bond girl here, if they have more than one sex scene?

No. I think it means Rachel is more concerned about a woman like Berenice leading Craig astray rather than Naomi Harris (perhaps Craig has a preference for a certain type of woman like Asian or Latina). Then again, if you believe the National Enquirer (which i do at times), Rachel might need to be concerned about some of the male cast or crew leading Craig astray (allegedly he's an equal opportunity lover).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'   Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:08 pm

Daniel and our newest member Hot Gay Sex are an item, apparently. Rachel and Babs are very understanding - they like to encourage Dan's feminine side.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'   Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:42 pm

The both of you are just pissed you're not in bed with Berenice while she's only wearing a tiny thong...meaning her tits are all over Craig and her nipples are probably so hard she can write her name on his pecs.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'   Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:25 pm

But I am in bed with Bereince. She makes a great stand for my iPad.
Back to top Go down
dr. strangelove
'R'
'R'
dr. strangelove

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'   Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
The both of you are just pissed you're not in bed with Berenice while she's only wearing a tiny thong...meaning her tits are all over Craig and her nipples are probably so hard she can write her name on his pecs.

...what tits?

Anyway, it's good to see that Dan is finally going to be getting some action in SKYFALL. I hope some of these scenes have genuine sex appeal, like Honey coming out of the ocean in a bikini in DR NO, or Bond discovering a naked Fiona in a bathtub and then shagging her rotten in THUNDERBALL.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'   Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:41 pm

dr. strangelove wrote:
...what tits?

She's not exactly flat...

Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' Rule5news-berenice-marlohe-ls-002
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'   Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:42 pm

You could hang those on a bleeding Christmas tree. Little pompons.

Last edited by Sharky on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jet set willy
'R'
'R'
jet set willy

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'   Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:13 pm

Naaaah...still too skinny for me.

Give me a curvy bird with some meat on her any night of the week.....someone like Brianna Jordan... :twisted:

Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' 074T9483
Back to top Go down
http://www.filmnav.co.uk
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'   Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:25 pm

The Daily Star is best approached with caution as a news source.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'   Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:41 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
The Daily Star is best approached with caution as a news source.

It's just one of several media carrying the same tidbit.

In any case, no matter what the source, it deserves a place here, we can always rubbish it after if need be...
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'   Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:28 am

Quote :
'He reckons that he has been reporting faithfully on it to her.''

He reckons! He's not sure? Wasn't he there?
Back to top Go down
dr. strangelove
'R'
'R'
dr. strangelove

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'   Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:30 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
dr. strangelove wrote:
...what tits?

She's not exactly flat...

Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' Rule5news-berenice-marlohe-ls-002

I'm not saying she's ugly or anything, but let's be real here, guys...

Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' Berenice-Marlohe-012

Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' Bond-23-girl-Berenice-Marlohe-daniel-craig-2012
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'   Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:16 am

...she has a more masculine jawline than Craig...
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'   Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:58 am

jet set willy wrote:
Naaaah...still too skinny for me.

Give me a curvy bird with some meat on her any night of the week.....someone like Brianna Jordan... :twisted:

Now we know who goes looking at Brazzers and Bangbus nyah nyah...

Ummm...how did I know that....d-uh...facepalm....
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'   Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:20 am

Bernie's no Plenty, that's for sure.

Encouraging though that Craig still knows what to do with a woman, after his last two outings. Just hope he can keep her digits out of his mouth.

If he can find his way through these scenes, then he's at least tied his own personal Bond record of one conquest per film. Bravo. Does he have two in him?

Hard to say, but with Dench as the lead Bond-Girl maybe it's best he doesn't.:|
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'   Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:31 am

It's high time for Bond to bone Dench.

17 years of sexual tension... I think it's time for them to make good on their innuendo.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'   Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:33 am

Fists will fly.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'   Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:53 am

More like fisting.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'   Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:02 pm

Sharky wrote:
More like fisting.

I'm sure it's in M's terms of reference. She is the evil queen of numbers after all, and I'm sure Craig's Bond will like it. The question is...will he yield in time?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'   Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:10 pm

To think Craig boasted about what he could do with his little finger.

The poor sap.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'   Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:

The poor sap.

Little fingers by themselves can be useful...sometimes, but can often fall flat too. Obviously we need Q around to teach Bond some chemistry...a finger is best used in conjuction with a tongue...the combined effect can be like Picatinny Liquid Explosive, a liquid binary explosive (a mixture of 95% nitromethane (NM) and 5% ethylene diamine).

Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'   Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:51 am

I ain't touching this thread!

:cheers:

Berenice: US) 36.5-25-35 ; (EU) 93-64-91
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'   Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:01 am

j7wild wrote:
I ain't touching this thread!

You'd have to stop touching yourself first...
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: a   Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes' EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:21 pm

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
Erica Ambler wrote:

The poor sap.

Little fingers by themselves can be useful...sometimes, but can often fall flat too. Obviously we need Q around to teach Bond some chemistry...a finger is best used in conjuction with a tongue...the combined effect can be like Picatinny Liquid Explosive, a liquid binary explosive (a mixture of 95% nitromethane (NM) and 5% ethylene diamine).

I love it when you mix business with pleasure.
Back to top Go down

Daniel Craig 'reports back after 007 sex scenes'
Page 1 of 1