More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Last Movie You Bought?

Go down 
+49
Thunderpussy
Vesper
Agent OO7
Carruthers
Xenia93
Agent007391
General Yuskovich
Strangways&Quarrel
Moore
Big Boss
00Twelve
CJB
j7wild
hegottheboot
TedHeath
Santa
Seve
Perilagu Khan
Gravity's Silhouette
FourDot
lachesis
Manhunter
trevanian
saint mark
Harmsway
Lobelia Overhill
Louis Armstrong
Aston_Martini
tiffanywint
Blunt Instrument
Lazenby.
Tubes
Salomé
bondfan06
G section
Jack Wade
Largo's Shark
MBalje
Control
Fairbairn-Sykes
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Makeshift Python
bitchcraft
The White Tuxedo
Mr. Trevelyan
HJackson
Prince Kamal Khan
Hilly
colly
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Ordered a copy of THE GREEN SLIME after seeing some of it on YouTube. Some people here talked about a few months ago, but I paid no notice. Then I saw this trailer was blown away. laugh

It's like something from my dreams!

Looks better than PROMETHEUS already.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

-[Cheers Seasons 5-7]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:57 pm

Oh yeah, I bought Tinker Tailor ... last weekend too and forgot to say.
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:23 am

Got PAPER MOON and THE DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES for cheap. Should have picked up THE GETAWAY (Peckinpah version) and THE DEAD ZONE, too. Regret not doing so.
Back to top Go down
trevanian
Head of Station
Head of Station
trevanian

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:53 pm

ALIEN ANTHO BR - geezus this thing is loaded! It'll take me a year to work through most of it.

BR triple of 2001/Clockwork/Shining

Only a couple of days till TWILIGHT'S LAST GLEAMING gets delivered! haven't seen it in good rez since 1977.
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:04 am

A triple pack with those three Kubricks? Damn.

The ALIEN set is great. I had the DVD one, but the upgrade was worth it. I've gone throughthe extras before, but it's one of the best releases I've ever seen.

Have you seen the assembly cut of ALIEN 3?
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:05 am

Picked up the James Bond 50th Anniversary Blu Ray Collection at amazon.com for only $129.99....this is a great deal!!!! Get over there and pick it up before the deal ends.

http://www.amazon.com/Bond-50-Complete-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B006U1J5ZY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353387825&sr=8-1&keywords=james+bond+50
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:13 am

Big Boss wrote:
Picked up the James Bond 50th Anniversary Blu Ray Collection at amazon.com for only $129.99....this is a great deal!!!! Get over there and pick it up before the deal ends.

[url=http://www.amazon.com/Bond-50-Complete-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B006U1J5ZY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353387825&sr=8-1&keywords=james+bond+50
http://www.amazon.com/Bond-50-Complete-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B006U1J5ZY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353387825&sr=8-1&keywords=james+bond+50[/quote[/url]]

That is a great deal! Wonder how much the single discs will ultimately go for. I think they will be selling for $9.99 Cdn. pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
trevanian
Head of Station
Head of Station
trevanian

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:44 pm

The White Tuxedo wrote:

The ALIEN set is great. I had the DVD one, but the upgrade was worth it. I've gone throughthe extras before, but it's one of the best releases I've ever seen.

Amazon had the kubrick triple for under 20 bucks -- first time I've owned CLOCKWORK in any format.

Am eagerly anticipating the Fincher assembly. Looked at the director's cut of REZ this morning, which had no surprises for me (had read about the abandoned opening and various endings), but I still find the movie more watchable than most people.
Back to top Go down
trevanian
Head of Station
Head of Station
trevanian

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 4:53 am

The White Tuxedo wrote:

Just watched it this morning - half hour longer and felt a half hour shorter, can't believe the difference. Just putting some of the stuff of Dance going outside back in gave so much more to the film's scope, and the alien capture sequence was sorely missed in the theatrical. I still think the movie was a wrong call storywise, but they clearly did everything they could with it.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:00 pm

The Lemon Drop Kid
Brandy for the Parson

the former being Bob Hope (only to get Off Limits...a.k.a. Military Policemen on DVD) it introduced the song "Silver Bells" to the world.
The latter, a quiet small British comedy furthering my Kenneth More collection.
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:59 pm

Batman SE
Batman forever SE
Inception
I Robot SE
Jaws 3

Silk stalkings seasons 1 & 2
Back to top Go down
trevanian
Head of Station
Head of Station
trevanian

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:13 am

THE HOUR on Blu (already rewatched a hunk of it!)
THE RAPTURE on DVD

Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:23 am

I love Half-Priced Books. I got MAJOR DUNDEE, the original THOMAS CROWN, plus a McQueen four-pack of BULLITT (which I've got), THE CINCINNATI KID, PALILLION, and THE GETAWAY for about 12 bucks. I've only seen BULLITT and THE GETAWAY.

Yo, trev, you've mentioned BITE THE BULLET. I saw a widescreen version of it.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Quick-Dead-Bite-Bullet/dp/B000F48D4Q
Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:58 pm

My copy of The Bowery Boys: Volume 1 just arrived in the mail today.

Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 LL

After a 10 year wait, they finally put out the restored versions. DVD-R's from the Warner Archive Collection and it has 12 films. Not in chronological order, unfortunately, as some films still need much work on them and this was the only way they could release them without another hiatus.

With that said, I'm glad I finally acquired them and am looking forward to getting the rest when they are out.
Back to top Go down
trevanian
Head of Station
Head of Station
trevanian

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:36 pm

The White Tuxedo wrote:
I love Half-Priced Books. I got MAJOR DUNDEE, the original THOMAS CROWN, plus a McQueen four-pack of BULLITT (which I've got), THE CINCINNATI KID, PALILLION, and THE GETAWAY for about 12 bucks. I've only seen BULLITT and THE GETAWAY.

I asked somebody online about that disk and supposedly only the Raimi is widescreen ... but if I came across it, I'd probably buy it just on the offchance BULLET really is WS.

My big find this morning was ordering from frys.com -- they have the BR of Dark Knight trilogy for 19.99, cheaper than you can get just the last one in most stores. I have a Fry's less than 10 miles away, so I'm picking it up there a.m. tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:30 pm

Movies I got for Christmas:

12 Angry Men - Criterion Edition
Coen Brothers Box Set: Blood Simple, Raising Arizona, Miller's Crossing, and Fargo
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:53 am

trevanian wrote:
The White Tuxedo wrote:

I asked somebody online about that disk and supposedly only the Raimi is widescreen ... but if I came across it, I'd probably buy it just on the offchance BULLET really is WS.

My big find this morning was ordering from frys.com -- they have the BR of Dark Knight trilogy for 19.99, cheaper than you can get just the last one in most stores. I have a Fry's less than 10 miles away, so I'm picking it up there a.m. tomorrow.

According to this page, it's wide: http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/22121/quick-and-the-dead-bite-the-bullet-the/

I saw it at a store for 4 bucks. New. Maybe should picked it up. Seems interesting.
Back to top Go down
trevanian
Head of Station
Head of Station
trevanian

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:14 pm

My God you're right! That particular frame they show is something I haven't seen intact since I was in high school.

They do something in this sequence where for a few different angles, one horse is in regular speed while the other is slomo in the same frame that really took my breath away, but it never played right in 4:3.

I swore I was going to stop buying movies after TDK thing, but I'm gonna HAVE to reconsider. We almost rewatched BULLET this month (my wife is rarely in the mood for westerns unless it is WILL PENNY), so maybe holding off was a blessing.

As for the movie itself ... it is definitely to be seen as a companion piece to Brooks' THE PROFESSIONALS (characters have similar military and bad-moment-family-history backgrounds, too.) Kind of a humane version, almost as if from the point of view of Robert Ryan's character in the latter. Alex North instead of Jarre, but both scores work well.

I have always loved THE PROFESSIONALS, but having seen BULLET 3 times in the theater, I have also always loved it (in fact, I often think of these two films and THE WILD BUNCH as my go-tos for westerns, rather than more traditional ones. Probably plays into my fascination for most end-of-era films, including my frustration with the incompleteness of AMBERSONS and the largely missed opportunity of ST TUC.)

Have no idea why they paired it with Q&D though.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:48 am

Went shopping with my Best Buy gift card, it's always a struggle because they never have much titles I want so I spend at least an hour or two trying to figure out if I really wanna purchase certain films, because what else am I gonna do with $120 I can only use at that store? Bought a new remote of course, so now I don't have to constantly swap. As for movies...

Silence of the Lambs
Lethal Weapon Collection

Never had Silence of the Lambs, so I figured it was time to fix that. The Lethal Weapon Collection was at a very good price, and I figure it was inevitable I'd upgrade to blu from those VERY old 1997 DVDs. And that's it, might have to just wait til they get other titles I want and at a good price. They did have the Indiana Jones blu-ray set, but I can get it cheaper at Amazon. Usually I would make blind purchases but couldn't decide on any at this time.

Any recommendations? The store also carries Criterion titles btw.
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:12 am

Yeah, maybe get some Criterions. You could wait and get S3 of TNG on Blu since you've been getting those.

I may have to rebuy RIDE THE HIGH COUNTRY. I tried to watch it tonight as I head into Peckinpah land, but it's skipping on all the players I try it on. Strange. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:04 am

Actually went to another Best Buy nearby last night and got ANATOMY OF A MURDER. It was still hard to find anything else, I even went to the music section and while they had the band names they didn't have any particular album that interested me. So I'm done shopping at Best Buy for the time being.

With Christmas checks from relatives, I spent some from them on flicks Best Buy would never have:

Suspicion
Stage Fright
The Hill
Burn After Reading (blu)
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:51 pm

Most of my Christmas presents were DVDs:

ANATOMY OF A MURDER (Criterion)
THE BIG SLEEP
CONAN THE BARBARIAN
DARK PASSAGE
DEAD RINGERS
FACE/OFF
THE GAME (Criterion)
KEY LARGO
THE MOSQUITO COAST
RAISING CAIN
TO HAVE AND HAVE NOT
WESTWORLD
Back to top Go down
MBalje
Q Branch
Q Branch
MBalje

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:25 am

Year List 2012:

First DVD: 11 January 2012
Last dvd of 2012: 16 November 2012
First BD of 2012: 31 July 2012
Last BD of 2012: 11 October 2012
Total DVD of 12: 43
Total BD of 2012: 8
Total BD/DVD Combopack: 5

Monsters Vs Aliens 2 disc SE From € 7,99 for € 5,99
Madagascar 2' 2 disc SE € 5,99 From € 7,99 for € 5,99
The Bone Collector
Marco Borsato - Symphonica In Rosso SE (DVD/CD)
Marley & Me
A Separation***
Hitzone Best of 2005 (2CD+DVD)
Jack Ryan: Clear and Present Danger SCE LE sleeve
The Four Feathers
End Of Days
Hoodwinked
Legionnaire
The Good Night
Spy Hard
Dream House
Collateral 2 disc SE
Jack Ryan: The Sum Of All Fears SCE
Up In The Air
Triple X Next Level
City Of God
Ripley's Game
Ripley Under Ground
In Bruges
Surf's Up
Syriana
Killers
Popeye Orginele Tekenfilm Klassiekers #
Trollhunter
Cat Run
The Incredible Hulk Seizoen 1' € 9,99
The Incredible Hulk Seizoen 2' € 9,99
The Incredible Hulk Seizoen 3' € 9,99
The Incredible Hulk Seizoen 4 & 5' € 9,99
Meet Joe Black
A Mighty Heart
The Holiday
House Of Sand And Fog
Gone in 60 Seconds
Terminator 2- 2 disc UE
The Spy Who Came in from the Cold
Bluray Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 - 3D + 2D (Together with BD player*)
Bluray Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 - 3D + 2D (Together with BD player*)
Bluray Iron Man 2 - 3 disc SE (2 disc BD + DVD) € 9,09 (€ 12,99 - 30% off.)
The Incredible Hulk Returns
Black Hawk Down 3 disc SE UK!**
Bluray Beauty and The Beast - 3 disc SE (2 disc BD + DVD) € 8,00
Bluray Inception 2 disc SE € 8,00 (No digital copy)
Bluray 127 Hours (BD + DVD) From € 8,50 for € 7,50 (2 for 15,00)
Bluray The Lovely Bones 2 disc SE From € 8,50 for € 7,50 (2 for 15,00)
Bluray Lady En De Vagebond (Lady and The Tramp) - 2 disc SE (BD + DVD) € 9,98
Be Cool 2 disc SE
After The Sunset Special Edition
Bluray Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol - 3 disc Limited Edition (2 disc BD + DVD) € 12,44
Smart People
Bluray Body Of Lies From € 6,99 for € 5,00 (2 for 10,00)
Bluray Where The Wild Things Are € 6,99 for € 5,00 (2 for 10,00)
Bluray Artificial Intelligence € 6,99 for € 5,00 (2 for 10,00)
Bluray Mystic River € 6,99 for € 5,00 (2 for 10,00)
Brammetje Baas

* 2 disc release (where the disc possible taken over from the France release) who not include the bonus disc and the other extra's.
** All 3 disc's have Dutch subtitels, but the movie only be released in The Netherlands as 2 disc SE. Disc 2 and 3 are also used for 3 disc SE of France.
*** Cover claimt there be no extra's, but there be a 2 documentry's, 1 trailer from the movie and 3 trailers from 3 other movies. The 3 other trailers are: No One Knowns About Persian Cats, Persepolis, Incendies. If you select France the trailer from Persepolis wil be in France audio and no subtitels. ”
# Popeye Original Animated classics. Include 4 Popeye classics and 3 other classics (credit as 2) from 3 other animation this are Superman, Daffy Duck / Porky Pig and Bugs Bunny. Audio be in English and Dutch.

Special video's that i made over the year about the collection:

October 2011-January 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCr_5CY0i4U
More January and February, March and April 2012.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC-lWSthPX0
Queensday Buyings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX4KXgBRFzU
May, June and July
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBNIEHDRj_o
A look back to my first 2 BD disc in 2009 and 2010 and more July 2012.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR6HFdxp13c
August and September 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAGtErh9T9k
October and November 2012 with this more time for some Soundtrack cd's i bought.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV_EBmeELkI

Special Unboxing: The Incredible Hulk Tv series All 5 seasons (Dutch Release)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwUtQtbyOPc

Directers list: Last Update: 11 October 2012.

---Coen Brothers: 14 Update: 25 April 2011
---Steven Spielberg: 8 (Jurassic Park 1&2,Minoty Report,Catch Me If You Can, The Terminal, War Of The Worlds 2005,
Munich, Artificial Intelligence) Update: 11 Oktoner 2012
---John Glenn: 6 (FYEO,OP,AVTAK,TLDL,LTK/The Point Men)
---Robert Zemeckis: 6 (BTTFT,Romancing The Stone, The Polar Express, A Christmas Carol 2009)
---Peter Jackson: 6 (LOTR Trilogie/King Kong 2005, Heavenly Creatures, The Lovely Bones) Update: 09 Augustus 2012
---Martin Campbell: 5 (Goldeneye, The Mask & Legend of Zorro,Vertical Limit, Beyond Borders)
---Brett Ratner: 5 (X-men 3, Rush Hour 2, Rush Hour, Rush Hour 3, After The Sunset) Update: 21 Augustus 2012
---Ridley Scott: 5 (Kingdom of Heaven,Matchstick Men, Blade Runner, Black Hawk Down, Body of Lies) Update: 08 Oktober 2012
---Guy Hamilton: 4 (GF,DAF,LALD,TMWTGG)
---Gore Verbinski: 4 (POTC Trilogie, Mousehunt)
---Tony Scott: 4 (Spy Game/Enemy of the State/Man On Fire/Dejavu)
---Sam Raimi: 4 (Spiderman 1-2 & 3, Drag Me To Hell.)
---Steven Soderbergh: 4 (Ocean's 11,12 & 13, The Informant!)
---Nancy Meyers: 4 (Something's Gotta Give, It's Complicated, What Women Want, The Holiday) Update: 3 Juli 2012
---David Yates: 4 (Harry Potter 5, The girl in the Café, Harry Potter 7&8.) Update: 31 Juli 2012
---Christopher Nolan: 4 (Batman Begins, The Prestige, The Dark Knight, Inception) Update: 09 Augustus 2012
---Danny Boyle: 4 (Sunshine, 28 weeks later, The Beach, 127 Hours) Update: 09 Augustus 2012
---Terence Young: 3 (Dr No,FRWL,TB)
---Lewis Gilbert: 3 (Yolt,TSWLM,Moonraker)
---Bryan Singer: 3 (x-Men/X-men 1,5 en X-Men 2)
---Stephen Sommers: 3 (The Mummy & The Mummy Returns,Van Helsing)
---Joel Schumacher: 3 (Bad Company 2002,Phone Booth, Tigerland)
---Chris Wedge: 3 (Ice Age, Robots, Ice Age 2)
---Marc Forster: 3 (Stranger Than Fiction, The Kite Runner, Finding Neverland)
---Michael Bay: 3 (Transformers 1&2, Armageddon)
---Chuck Russell: 3 (The Mask, The Scorpion King, Eraser)
---Paul Greengrass: 3 (The Bourne Supremacy, The Bourne Ultimatum, Greenzone)
---Tim Story: 3 (Fantastic Four, Fantastic Four Extented Edition, Fantastic Four 2)
---Phillip Noyce: 3 (Patriot Games, The Bone Collector, Clear and Present Danger)
---Lee Tamahori: 3 (Die Another Day, Next, Triple X Next Level)
---Jon Favreau: 3 (Zathura, Iron Man 1&2) Update: 02 Augustus 2012
---Gary Trousdale: 3 (The Madagascar Penguins in a Christmas Mission, Kerst Met Shrek, Belle en het Beest) Update: 09 Augustus 2012
---Chris Columbus: 2 (Harry Potter 1&2)
---Jan De Bont: 2 (Speed/Tomb Raider 2)
---John Woo: 2 (Missionimpossible 2,Paycheck)
---Andrew Adamson: 2 (Shrek 1&2)
---Peter Hunt: 2 (OHMSS/Persuaders Episode 11: Chain of Events)
---Steve Goldie,Will Koopman,Hans de Korte,Viktor Mirandi: 2 (Vrouwenvleugel S1&S2)
---Kelly Asbury: 2 (Shrek 2,Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron)
---Kevin Lima: 2 (102 Echte Dalmatiërs, Tarzan)
---Albert Ter Heerdt: 2 (Shouf Shouf Habibi,Kicks)
---Vicky Jenson: 2 (Shrek/Shark Tale)
---Ron Clements en John Musker: 2 (Aladdin/Piratenplaneet)
---Mike Newell: 2 (Harry Potter 4,Love in the Time of Cholera)
---Matthew Vaughn: 2 (Layer Cake,Stardust)
---Roger Donaldson: 2 (The Recruit,The Bank Job)
---Tom Shadyac: 2 (Bruce Almighty, Evan Almighty)
---Doug Liman: 2 (The Bourne Identity , Mr. & Mrs. Smith)
---Paul W.S. Anderson: 2 (Death Race*, Resident Evil)
---Paul Verhoeven: 2 (Hollow Man, Total Recall)
---James Cameron: 2 (Terminator 1&2)
---Alfonso Cuarón : 2 (Harry Potter 3, Children of Men)
---Todd Phillips: 2 (Starksky and Hutch, The Hangover)
---Raman Hui: 2 (Shrek 3, Secrets of the Furious Five)
---Shawn Levy: 2 (Night At The Museum 1&2)
---D.J. Caruso: 2 (Disturbia, Eagle Eye)
---Ben Sombogaart: 2 (De Storm, Kruistocht in Spijkerbroek)
---Rob Cohen: 2 (Triple X, The Mummy 3)
---Gil Kenan: 2 (Monster House, City Of Ember)
---Roland Emmerich: 2 (Day After Tomorrow, 10.000 BC)
---Tim Johnson: 2 (Over the Hedge, Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas)
---Peter Howitt: 2 (Johnny English, Antitrust)
---David Twohy: 2 (The Chronicles of Riddick DC,A Perfect Getaway)
---Tony Gilroy: 2 (Duplicity, Michael Clayton)
---Edward Zwick: 2 (The Last Samurai, Defiance)
---Sam Mendes: 2 (Jarhead, Revolutionary Road)
---Mike Nichols: 2 (Charlie Wilson's War, Closer)
---Rob Letterman: 2 (Shark Tale, Monsters vs Aliens)
---Conrad Vernon: 2 (Shrek 2, Monsters vs Aliens)
---Eric Darnell: 2 (Madagascar 1 & 2)
---Tom McGrath: 2 (Madagascar 1 & 2)
---Fernando Meirelles: 2 (Blindness, City of God)
---Roger Spottiswoode: 2 (Tomorrow Never Dies, Ripley Under Ground)
---Chris Buck: 2 (Tarzan, Surf's Up)
---Clyde Geronimi: 2 (Sleeping Beauty, Lady en de Vagebond) Toegevoegd: 20 Augustus 2012
---Brad Bird: 2 (The Incredibles, Mi4) Toegevoegd: 04 September 2012
---Clint Eastwoord: 2 (Invictus, Mystic River) Toegevoegd: 11 Oktober 2012
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:21 pm

The Dark Knight Rises

incredibly hard to find oddly enough in this perishing backwater of a town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Bought?   Last Movie You Bought? - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Movie You Bought?
Page 27 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next