More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Another dilemma...

Go down 
+7
CJB
HJackson
saint mark
Santa
Largo's Shark
Control
bitchcraft
11 posters
AuthorMessage
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

Another dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma...   Another dilemma... EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:35 pm

Open question....

You're on a first-time date with someone, and while going to the bar or rest-room, someone else makes a highly-spirited play on your date...like asking for her phone-number right in fucking front of you....

What do you do?

Assume this person is 1.5 times your size and has 20 inch biceps....
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Another dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma...   Another dilemma... EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:43 pm

That's a tough situation.

If I've been drinking, I'd sweat the woman. If she expressed any interest in that guy, I'd tell her to get fucked and make her pay the bill.

If I wasn't drinking, I'd be subtle and ask her what that shithead was doing. If she expressed interest in that guy, I'd tell her I've got to use the restroom again and slide out of the bar, leaving the bill for her.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Another dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma...   Another dilemma... EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:52 pm

I'd come back from the bar or toilet and simply return to the table, introduce myself, and tell him that he's talking to my date. Once he's fucked off, I wouldn't grill her. That way I'd come across as controlling, and the last thing I want to do on a first date is to make it feel like some Stasi interrogation. From then on, I'd do my best to appear relaxed, charming, but not a pushover. If I felt she was worth it, I'd write a piece on piano for her, and then give her the fuck of her life.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Another dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma...   Another dilemma... EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Honorable approach, Sharky.

I'd still make her pay the bill. Bitch.
Back to top Go down
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

Another dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma...   Another dilemma... EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Surely it's up to the woman to handle for herself?
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

Another dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma...   Another dilemma... EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
Open question....

You're on a first-time date with someone, and while going to the bar or rest-room, someone else makes a highly-spirited play on your date...like asking for her phone-number right in fucking front of you....

What do you do?

Assume this person is 1.5 times your size and has 20 inch biceps....

That completely depends on her reaction I would guess.

If she smiles politely and moves on, I would think another one bites the dust.

If she does give her number I would leave the bar, and I would think another one bites the dust. (I might be tempted to wait on that big guy/girl outside with a tyre-iron from a Nissan, so he gets to meet some oriental fighting. :oops: )
Back to top Go down
HJackson
'R'
'R'
HJackson

Another dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma...   Another dilemma... EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:18 pm

Santa wrote:
Surely it's up to the woman to handle for herself?

Very funny.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma...   Another dilemma... EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:55 pm

I'd be a gentleman and suggest a two-up.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

Another dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma...   Another dilemma... EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Shoot him in the face, have a threesome with my date and the recently deceased's wife, snort some coke.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

Another dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma...   Another dilemma... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:28 am

I kick him in the balls and the shins and stomp down on his kneecaps!!

Not matter how big they are, that always bring a man down!!
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

Another dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma...   Another dilemma... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:21 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
I'd be a gentleman and suggest a two-up.

laugh If she's not politely telling him to move on, then this approach would serve them both right.

Such situations can be turned to advantage. Not quite the same situation, but in my last year of university, I did occasionally amidst the mayhem of alcohol-fueled dances, when noticing that some younger guy was chatting up my gf, I would hang back in the hope that he would buy her a drink, and then suddenly re-appear, and off he'd go to scope out easier pickings. She knew what I was doing though and teased that she might surprise and run off one day. But as she drank pricey rum-and-cokes (and like a fish) compared with the cheap beer that I drank, I countered that future Mr. Charming better be up to financing her bar-tab, otherwise she was better off with me. We had that kind of rapport.
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

Another dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma...   Another dilemma... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:26 am

Sharky wrote:
If I felt she was worth it, I'd write a piece on piano for her, and then give her the fuck of her life.
Just gonna say ... nice.

The piano piece that is. ;)
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

Another dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma...   Another dilemma... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:51 pm

And - ladies - if the reverse were to happen, and some dolly bird bint made a play for your date - what would you do to her and/or him? :D

(and don't suggest another threesome, Ambler. Remember what happened last time ;) )

Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Another dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma...   Another dilemma... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:05 pm

CJB wrote:
Shoot him in the face, have a threesome with my date and the recently deceased's wife, snort some coke.

Renegade nuBond style.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma...   Another dilemma... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Ravenstone wrote:
dolly bird bint

Ah, the bitter voice of experience...
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

Another dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma...   Another dilemma... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:14 pm

Ravenstone wrote:
And - ladies - if the reverse were to happen, and some dolly bird bint made a play for your date - what would you do to her and/or him? :D

Multiple choices here...

For one, sometimes for the fun of it, both Mr. Dog and myself take off our wedding bands and openly flirt to see what happens...in this scenario, it's a game, we know we're not doing anything more than flirt. I used to surprise him by showing him I got a girl's number...I get hit on by women often too, especially in bars. If he looks like the cat that swallowed the canary...I smile...let her think she scored...she doesn't know I'm there or who I am just yet, and he's mine after....

Moving on...if neither of us is fucking around and someone with an itch in her tw@t can't take a clue that Mr. Dog is taken, then it might get kinda....bitchy. I have punched a couple of girls in their faces and I do have a black belt so I can put up a good nasty fight...except it's never gotten to that with a chick over a guy.

Mr. Dog on the other hand has knocked out several drunks...including someone we suspected of taking upskirt photos with a cellphone. Poor guy ran off screaming after his Blackberry got dunked down a drain in the street...

Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

Another dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma...   Another dilemma... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Dog, you and Mr. Dog have had your share of rough and tumble. Tough bars you guys hang out in. :cherry:
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Another dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma...   Another dilemma... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
Mr. Dog on the other hand has knocked out several drunks...including someone we suspected of taking upskirt photos with a cellphone. Poor guy ran off screaming after his Blackberry got dunked down a drain in the street...

Ambler was wise to get the 4S.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

Another dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma...   Another dilemma... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:52 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
CJB wrote:

Renegade nuBond style.

Nah, nuBond has no time for sex, drugs or fun in general.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

Another dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma...   Another dilemma... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:17 am

CJB wrote:
Mr. Brown wrote:
CJB wrote:

Renegade nuBond style.

Ahhh, but he has his M ❤
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

Another dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma...   Another dilemma... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:33 am

tiffanywint wrote:
Dog, you and Mr. Dog have had your share of rough and tumble. Tough bars you guys hang out in. :cherry:

Helps when we own our own... :face:
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

Another dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma...   Another dilemma... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:57 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
tiffanywint wrote:

Helps when we own our own... :face:

You mean like the Barrel-Head Bar in LTK

Mrs. A helping out on the floor at Bar Woof-Woof-Bang-Bang

Another dilemma... Waitress

Mr. Dog takes no crap "Put that swordfish down or Mrs Dog will blackbelt your ass!!!"

Another dilemma... 1_180112023123
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Another dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma...   Another dilemma... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:47 am

CJB wrote:
Mr. Brown wrote:
CJB wrote:

Renegade nuBond style.

NuBond kill. NuBond no like boobie. NuBond like blood.
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

Another dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma...   Another dilemma... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:40 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Ravenstone wrote:
dolly bird bint

Ah, the bitter voice of experience...

I wasn't the bitter one, believe me ;)

I always think coming onto to someone when they're clearly with someone else is just plain bad manners. Disrespectful. A snooker cue up the t*** soon teaches them proper respect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another dilemma... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another dilemma...   Another dilemma... Empty

Back to top Go down

Another dilemma...
Page 1 of 1