More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

"Triplets" (sequel to "Twins")

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

"Triplets" (sequel to "Twins") Empty
PostSubject: "Triplets" (sequel to "Twins")   "Triplets" (sequel to "Twins") EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:18 am

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/twins-becomes-triplets-as-eddie-murphy-joins-cast-of-comedy-sequel/story-e6fredpu-1226315139887

Quote :
ARNOLD Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito will reportedly have a new sibling in the shape of Eddie Murphy in "Triplets," the upcoming sequel to their classic smash hit comedy "Twins."

Universal Pictures is overseeing the film, still in the early development phase, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Schwarzenegger, 64, and DeVito, 67, starred together in the 1988 comedy as fraternal twins conceived as part of an experiment in a genetics lab to create the perfect child, combining the sperm of six different fathers.

The former bodybuilder played the brother who inherited all the desirable traits, while DeVito got all the "genetic trash."

Though the plot for the sequel is still being worked on, Murphy, 50, will play their long-lost third sibling.

Ivan Reitman, who directed Twins, has signed on to produce Triplets but it is not known if he will be directing.

Schwarzenegger had put his Hollywood return on hold in May 2011, when news broke that the former California governor had fathered a love child with a former household employee.

But now Schwarzenegger is set to re-enter showbiz with his role in Triplets, in addition to his starring role opposite Sylvester Stallone in an upcoming action flick The Tomb.

"Triplets" (sequel to "Twins") 173

This is going to be beyond bad.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: "Triplets" (sequel to "Twins")   "Triplets" (sequel to "Twins") EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:57 am

oh for the love of.....

if I were to write out exactly how I felt, this entire forum will be shut down....

Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: "Triplets" (sequel to "Twins")   "Triplets" (sequel to "Twins") EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:18 am

........why? :shock:

Is anyone still fond of TWINS? Is there anyone still around that remembers it that well?

Whatever, laugh
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: "Triplets" (sequel to "Twins")   "Triplets" (sequel to "Twins") EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:21 am

I wasn't aware anyone was loyal to the first one.

I haven't seen, and I don't want to.

But this one should have Jim Carrey instead of Eddie Murphy, just to have three Batman villains.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: "Triplets" (sequel to "Twins")   "Triplets" (sequel to "Twins") EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:25 am

Funny, I remember on Conan that Eddie said he would love to play Egghead in the new Batman movie.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: "Triplets" (sequel to "Twins")   "Triplets" (sequel to "Twins") EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:28 am

I still remember TWINS and I still watch it from time to time:

Kelly Preston.....

Yummy!!

Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: "Triplets" (sequel to "Twins")   "Triplets" (sequel to "Twins") EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:37 am

"Get Eddie Murphy in this movie...

"Triplets" (sequel to "Twins") Moneycount

... bitches love Eddie Murphy."
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: "Triplets" (sequel to "Twins")   "Triplets" (sequel to "Twins") EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:44 am

Someone told me about this and said, "Guess who's playing the triplet?" - I guessed it was a black guy in about two seconds laugh

I second the Kelly Preston love... I have fond memories of that nightie.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: "Triplets" (sequel to "Twins")   "Triplets" (sequel to "Twins") EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:45 am

Vesper wrote:

I second the Kelly Preston love... I have fond memories of that nightie.

and her topless scenes in Secret Admirer and 52 Pick-Up and Full Frontal Nude Scene in Mischief are Legendary!!

She was also nude in Jerry McGuire!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Triplets" (sequel to "Twins")   "Triplets" (sequel to "Twins") Empty

Back to top Go down

"Triplets" (sequel to "Twins")
Page 1 of 1