More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Madonna is sagging

Go down 
+8
GeneralGogol
Harmsway
Largo's Shark
Prisoner Monkeys
Control
right idea, wrong pussy
bitchcraft
Gravity's Silhouette
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

Madonna is sagging Empty
PostSubject: Madonna is sagging   Madonna is sagging EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:15 am

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/04/24/madonnas-numbers-speak-for-themselves

Interesting article by Roger Friedman. He's usually pretty good on this type of reporting. And he must be right, based upon some of the responses from Madonna fans his article has gotten: "GO GET A MASSIVE BRAIN TUMOR AND FLASH EATING DISEASE AND DIE U GOSH DAM MOTHERFUCKING BASTARD"

Who uses "Gosh Dam"?

The Madonna fanatic are going crazy online. They’re not getting it about Madonna’s ticket or CD sales. Let’s address ourselves to the CD sales. As of this morning, hitsdailydouble has counted 54% of the total CD sales in the US. Lionel Richie and Madonna put out albums on the same day– March 26th. This morning, Lionel is at number 1 with 65,000 copies sold last week. Madonna is at number 28, with 2,575 copies sold. That’s including her ticket promotion. Don’t kill the messenger. “MDNA” is dead sales wise. Why does no one get this? Her tour ticket sales are better. She has sold 600,000 tickets in the US to about 35 shows. The total comes approximately to $1.4 million. Except for Yankee Stadium, most of the venues seat between 15,000 and 19,000 people.

The tour will be a hit, but not a mega hit. There are plenty of tickets for sale, but they will sell closer to the dates– particularly if there are good reviews from Europe and early in the US. Madonna fanatics can believe what they want, but this is the state of affairs for artists of a certain age. Madonna is doing better than most. But let’s get real. She is old enough to be Adele or Lady Gaga’s mother. And the core fans–the ones who are bombarding my emails–simply have not bought “MDNA” in any substantial volume. The numbers are real and do not lie. If “MDNA” falls out of the top 50 next, where will it be in the summer and fall when Madonna’s actually on tour?
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

Madonna is sagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna is sagging   Madonna is sagging EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:22 am

Fanboys can't exactly whack off to current day Madonna...

Madonna is sagging Madonna-biceps-muscles-01

Plus...she sounds like Hannah Fucking Montana in this song...come on, you're 54....

Back to top Go down
right idea, wrong pussy
Cipher Clerk
right idea, wrong pussy

Madonna is sagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna is sagging   Madonna is sagging EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:32 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:

You know, there really ought to be a vomit emoticon for moments like this. . .
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

Madonna is sagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna is sagging   Madonna is sagging EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:46 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:

Why can't celebrities seem to stop themselves from these radical makeovers? They're either too big (Carrot Top) or too much plastic surgery (too many to list here) or too thin (half the females in Hollywood) or, in this case, too muscular for being a broad. I'll say this, though: she looks like she could really yank it off in that picture. Those guns of hers....whew!
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Madonna is sagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna is sagging   Madonna is sagging EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:14 am

Is that photo real? :shock:
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

Madonna is sagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna is sagging   Madonna is sagging EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:16 am

Mr. Brown wrote:
Is that photo real? :shock:

yep

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1202475/Madonna-reveals-protruding-muscles-bulging-veins.html
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Madonna is sagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna is sagging   Madonna is sagging EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:21 am

Christ. She looks like something from HELLRAISER.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

Madonna is sagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna is sagging   Madonna is sagging EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:10 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
They're either too big (Carrot Top) or too much plastic surgery (too many to list here) or too thin (half the females in Hollywood) or, in this case, too muscular for being a broad.
Or they take away the one thing that actually makes them distinctive. Like when they get a nose job, and go from being somebody with a facial feature that makes them easy to remember or spot in a crowd, to being a generic Hollywood mannequin. And all because their nose is two sizes too big.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

Madonna is sagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna is sagging   Madonna is sagging EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:20 am

right idea, wrong pussy wrote:

You know, there really ought to be a vomit emoticon for moments like this. . .

There is...it's a picture of Madonna.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Madonna is sagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna is sagging   Madonna is sagging EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:46 am

She's turning into a walking Body Worlds exhibit.
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

Madonna is sagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna is sagging   Madonna is sagging EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:38 pm

How is it still alive???

At a certain point, you just have to let yourself age. Trying to stave off aging inevitably doesn't work, whether it's through plastic surgery or just plain exercise. Madonna looks like a wraith.

But while we're on the topic of old monsters that have ruined themselves, take a look at Connery's wife (and no, it isn't the young girl, it's the terrifying Jim Henson creation on the right):

Madonna is sagging Spl169998_018_0
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Madonna is sagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna is sagging   Madonna is sagging EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:28 pm

Is that Connery's daughter?

Back to top Go down
GeneralGogol
Q Branch
Q Branch
GeneralGogol

Madonna is sagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna is sagging   Madonna is sagging EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:35 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:

The resemblance is there.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

Madonna is sagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna is sagging   Madonna is sagging EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:50 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:

You missed by a generation, it's his grand daughter, Saskia.

http://www.celebritymagnet.com/Gallery/0023.html
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

Madonna is sagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna is sagging   Madonna is sagging EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:35 am

She still looks good to me.

I would like to see any of y'all at 53 years of age and see if you are in better shape, physically and mentally, than she is.

I doubt any of you will be able to do an almost 7 months, 4 continents, 86 stops tour and be able to put on a 2+ hours concert shows night after night regardless of Jet Lag and Time Zone;

and that doesn't include Australia in 2013 with dates yet to be announced!

Madonna is sagging 796394196736269 Madonna is sagging B7cbcf196736344 Madonna is sagging 67945f196736426 Madonna is sagging 1d82e8196736472
Madonna is sagging 75779263pawnstar
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

Madonna is sagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna is sagging   Madonna is sagging EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:49 am

She does actually look quite good in those recent concert pictures, and I must confess, I did buy her new album,(one of the dwindling few), just out of habit. It is kinda catchy. She does find a way to deliver the melodic hooks and she can still very much vocally work a tune.She looks great in the photos of herself that come with the album book.

That terrible picture, a few posts above, I think must be an abberation. Her muscles are fullly stretched for some reason, although it does seem, she goes a little crazy with the vanity no-fat-muscle workouts.

These photos are from the new cd photo-shoot. Quite fetching. But probably heavily photoshopped. The sinewy arms are gone.

Madonna is sagging Mdna_2

Madonna is sagging Madonna-mdna-leather
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Madonna is sagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna is sagging   Madonna is sagging EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:05 am

j7wild wrote:
I would like to see any of y'all at 53 years of age...

STOP SPEAKING BLACKANESE!!!
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

Madonna is sagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna is sagging   Madonna is sagging EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:19 am

Blackanese? I thought it was Alabaman.
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

Madonna is sagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna is sagging   Madonna is sagging EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:45 am

Massively photoshopped pics above, very low on sharp definition, very high on "soft focus", but what's more annoying is that it's the same old poses, the same old lack of clothes. And to promote an album with equally little imagination and originality. Usually, the music's enough to offset all the rubbish celeb mag tittle tattle that accompanies it, but MDNA ranges merely from decent to okay to slightly embarrassing, a right mixed bag qualitatively, sonically, tonally and thematically. It's been awfully marketed to boot, so the lower-than-usual sales are unsurprising. Nobody's talking about the album, nobody I know owns it, and it's likely gonna stay that way given that there's no potential hit singles left to release from it. The damage a bad or especially embarrassing lead-off single can do, just ask U2 with their last album. The one thing both acts know is that the tours will rake the cash in, so the quality of the accompanying album now comes a distant second, especially in an age when all kids want is a ringtone and maybe one or two tracks off i-tunes.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

Madonna is sagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna is sagging   Madonna is sagging EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:15 am

Lazenby. wrote:
Massively photoshopped pics above, very low on sharp definition, very high on "soft focus", but what's more annoying is that it's the same old poses, the same old lack of clothes. And to promote an album with equally little imagination and originality. Usually, the music's enough to offset all the rubbish celeb mag tittle tattle that accompanies it, but MDNA ranges merely from decent to okay to slightly embarrassing, a right mixed bag qualitatively, sonically, tonally and thematically. It's been awfully marketed to boot, so the lower-than-usual sales are unsurprising. Nobody's talking about the album, nobody I know owns it, and it's likely gonna stay that way given that there's no potential hit singles left to release from it. The damage a bad or especially embarrassing lead-off single can do, just ask U2 with their last album. The one thing both acts know is that the tours will rake the cash in, so the quality of the accompanying album now comes a distant second, especially in an age when all kids want is a ringtone and maybe one or two tracks off i-tunes.
I own it. :oops: Can't quibble with your comments Laz. I have all her studio albums. Someday I'll dump the whole collection on ebay. Back in the day, her stuff was really catchy, so I buy out of habit. Amazon had a good price on it too. Still, this new album is kinda catchy, but she comes across as a big ho, yet again. Those photos are ridiculous. Personally I find her vulgar, even profane, vain, obsessed with fame and desperate for street cred with modern audiences and newer artists,(even this album has Minaj chanting her name).

If her career went right in the toilet I'd be quite happy. And there's her Bond 20 title song. Unforgiveable, not to mention her self conscious acting in the same film.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

Madonna is sagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna is sagging   Madonna is sagging EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 1:01 pm

Not fond of Madonna, but I do like some of her songs, such as this one:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Madonna is sagging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna is sagging   Madonna is sagging Empty

Back to top Go down

Madonna is sagging
Page 1 of 1