More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Bully Victim Turns The Tables

Go down 
+3
Salomé
Makeshift Python
Fae
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

Bully Victim Turns The Tables Empty
PostSubject: Bully Victim Turns The Tables   Bully Victim Turns The Tables EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:14 am

Quote :
Casey 'Little Zangief' Heynes, a brave Australian schoolboy who stood up to a playground bully, has won screeds of online praise after a video of him fighting back against his tormetor was released on YouTube yesterday.

Nicknamed 'Little Zangief', after the Streetfighter2 videogame character whose signature move is a piledriver, overweight Heynes, a pupil at Chifley College Dunheved’s Campus in New South Wales, first takes a punch in the face from his persecutor Richard Gale but holds his cool until it's obvious the smaller, cockier kid is not going to stop his harrassment.

Heynes grabs his bully, picks him up and delivers a stunning piledriver into the merciless asphalt. His antagoniser struggles to get to his feet and when he does, is very shaky before he topples over.

Almost instantly the clip, filmed on Monday, became a viral sensation, spawning remixes, slo-mo replays and even tribute songs.

Heynes has enjoyed a hero's reception online with international praise and encouragement from all walks of life. He's even had a Facebook page set up in his honour - it's so far garnered more than 72,000 'likes'.

@Happy harry Toons tweeted: "The Zangief kid is just rocking my world. It's the best child on child violence I've seen all day.

Hottellio120 commented on YouTube: "GOOD JOB ZANGIEF KID! YOU DID A WONDERFUL JOB. BULLY PERSON EPIC FAIL"

@ mariamenounos wrote on Twitter :"Casey is an instant hero & a beacon of light to all who are/have been bullied to stand up and stop taking it!"

Meanwhile, YouTube user JayBx25 was bemused by the bully's choice of target: "australia kids have it backwards you pick on kids smaller than you so stuff like that doesnt happen," they wrote.

Some online sympathisers have also started a "Casey Heynes Anti Bullying Day".

YouTube initially tried to remove the video but it had been copied and was reposted straight away.

Today, bully Gale's mother came forward demanding an apology.

Tina Gale told Australia's Seven Network that she and her family have been victimised by the footage, which has spread worldwide. She also demanded an apology from the victim.

"We don't need this posted everywhere," she said. "I would like him to apologise."

While she was "shocked" at her son's behaviour, she did not think he deserved to be bodyslammed by Heynes.

"I was actually shocked because I always brought my three children up to walk away from fights," she said.

However, Casey's father said yesterday his son had been the victim of bullying for several years and feared for his safety if he spoke about the fight.

"There'll be reprisals from other kids in the school and he still has to go to school somewhere," he said in the Herald Sun.

"He's not a violent kid, it's the first time he's lashed out and I don't want him to be victimised over that.

"He's always been taught never to hit. Apparently other people's parents don't teach their kids that."

Both students were suspended for four days after the incident.

Whatever happens to Casey from here, he's made a name for himself and one thing's certain - bullies will think twice, even three times, before picking on him again.

From: http://www.tntmagazine.com/tnt-today/archive/2011/03/16/casey-heynes-little-zangief-vanquishes-bully-at-school-in-australia-video.aspx

The footage:

And I have to say - I support Casey.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Bully Victim Turns The Tables   Bully Victim Turns The Tables EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:27 am

Quote :
She also demanded an apology from the victim.

laugh
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bully Victim Turns The Tables   Bully Victim Turns The Tables EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:29 am

Enough with the children.
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: Bully Victim Turns The Tables   Bully Victim Turns The Tables EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:35 am

Makeshift Python wrote:
Quote :
She also demanded an apology from the victim.

laugh
Yep.

It made me wonder as well.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Bully Victim Turns The Tables   Bully Victim Turns The Tables EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:35 am

So let me get this straight, the bully has a friend record him punching his victim, then when this victim turns the table on him and the video does end up on YT, he's supposed to apologize to his bully? :x

It's parents like this mother that make me glad I'm no longer a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Bully Victim Turns The Tables   Bully Victim Turns The Tables EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:34 pm

Little t*** couldn't even walk straight. laugh

Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: Bully Victim Turns The Tables   Bully Victim Turns The Tables EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:36 pm

I saw this clip a few days ago and the body slam was a bit shocking. That said, my immediate response was "Well done, Casey!"...

The mother of the tiny bully is BSing... He's clearly skilled at bullying or he'd not have picked on the bigger kid. And for her to brush it off and ask for a f***ing apology is pathetic. She needs to give her head a shake.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Bully Victim Turns The Tables   Bully Victim Turns The Tables EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:42 pm

It's just a symptom of a larger problem: people no longer find it normal that they should be held accountable for their actions.
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: Bully Victim Turns The Tables   Bully Victim Turns The Tables EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:44 pm

I work with a few photographers in town. There was an issue over the weekend and I had to deal with the mother of a runway model who is 15-years-old, who was spreading some bad rumours about a photographer I know. It took hours of conversation - even after laying out the law for her - to realise that yes, indeed, her girl was in the wrong and that there was some clean up to do if the woman didn't want to be sued for libel. This mother was so f***ed up and rude at first it was weird.

What happened to parents wanting to raise decent people instead of just pleasing these little monsters? If I had done what this girl did and someone went to my parents with it, they would have immediately apologised, made me apologise and I'd be grounded from life for months. But expectations of respect and decency were presented at an early age so my sister and I knew that would have happened.

Seriously... I felt sorry for the girl that she wasn't being given a decent start. And the mom wasn't dumb....just wrapped up in her daughter's life and being friends with her daughter.

The daughter still hasn't apologised.
Back to top Go down
Tubes
Q Branch
Q Branch
Tubes

PostSubject: Re: Bully Victim Turns The Tables   Bully Victim Turns The Tables EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:53 pm

retrokitty wrote:

What appened to parents wanting to raise decent people instead of just pleasing these little monsters? If I had done what this girl did and someone went to my parents with it, they would have immediately apologised, made me apologise and I'd be grounded from life for months.

Being grounded from life has less meaning now, especially seeing that lots of kids have computers, cell phones, and televisions within easy access, even in their bedroom. You would have to rip everything out to really punish them, which is easier said than done.
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: Bully Victim Turns The Tables   Bully Victim Turns The Tables EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Oh, I get that. Apparently this girl had her computer and phone confiscated. For how long, I don't know.

I've just checked... oh yea.. she now has more friends on fb (over 1200 now) and has been tweeting - clearly been on phone or computer. She wasn't even grounded for a week. Looks like I may be placing a call to a lawyer. Funny the difference a simple letter on a law firm's letterhead can make to a situation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bully Victim Turns The Tables   Bully Victim Turns The Tables EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:50 pm

Props to the fat kid, he showed that tiny piss f*ck who was boss.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Bully Victim Turns The Tables   Bully Victim Turns The Tables EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:02 pm

Put them both in the military.

Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Bully Victim Turns The Tables   Bully Victim Turns The Tables EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:04 pm

Ambler wrote:
Many of contemporary society's problems stem from kids not being insulted enough.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bully Victim Turns The Tables   Bully Victim Turns The Tables EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
Put them both in the military.

Problem solved.

Bully Victim Turns The Tables Container_01_KMJ

Fifty kids. One container. One knife. One survivor.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Bully Victim Turns The Tables   Bully Victim Turns The Tables EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Sharky wrote:
Ambler wrote:
Many of contemporary society's problems stem from kids not being insulted enough.

One of the greatest things to ever be posted through out Bond forum land.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bully Victim Turns The Tables   Bully Victim Turns The Tables EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:09 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
Sharky wrote:
Ambler wrote:

One of the greatest things to ever be posted through out Bond forum land.

If only I'd written it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bully Victim Turns The Tables   Bully Victim Turns The Tables Empty

Back to top Go down

Bully Victim Turns The Tables
Page 1 of 1