More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Warren Beatty's oldest daughter now a man

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

Warren Beatty's oldest daughter now a man Empty
PostSubject: Warren Beatty's oldest daughter now a man   Warren Beatty's oldest daughter now a man EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:58 pm

....and an extremely annoying one at that. I watched 3 minutes of his 'coming out' video and couldn't take anymore. Talks too fast.

And this whole story seems a bit strange and depressing to me. I feel bad for the parents. "He" doesn't seem to be just rebelling against being a girl, he seems to also be very radical. It's one thing to have your brain hardwired differently from your gender, but "Stephen" seems to be going above and beyond simply changing genders. Calling Chaz Bono a "misogynist"? Come on.

Why is he going from female to male if he wants to "present as femme"? Why not stay a woman and explore your feminine side that way? What he's saying, I guess, and I find it very hard to follow, is that he wasn't comfortable being a girl, but instead she wanted to be a man with men, but act like a girl while being with men. :roll: I don't see the point. And I don't understand how she can have a penis formulated for her. It can't feel and work like a real penis, can it?

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/warren-beattys-son-stephen-ira-beatty-trans-man/story?id=16812020#.UAhIKGGJeSo

Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Warren Beatty's oldest daughter now a man   Warren Beatty's oldest daughter now a man EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:00 pm

Warren Beatty's oldest daughter now a man Mr_wint

Warren'll be so thrilled.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Warren Beatty's oldest daughter now a man   Warren Beatty's oldest daughter now a man EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:35 pm

zzzZZZzZzzzzzzZZZzzz

Good for you, Stephen. You get a gold star.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Warren Beatty's oldest daughter now a man   Warren Beatty's oldest daughter now a man EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:41 am

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Warren Beatty's oldest daughter now a man Mr_wint

Warren'll be so thrilled.

Kids grow up so fast these days. Seems like just yesterday he was playing with dolls and wearing dresses and lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warren Beatty's oldest daughter now a man   Warren Beatty's oldest daughter now a man Empty

Back to top Go down

Warren Beatty's oldest daughter now a man
Page 1 of 1