More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

'Skyfall' Trailer 3

Go down 
+30
j7wild
Blunt Instrument
Vesper
bondfan06
Brick Tamland
bitchcraft
jet set willy
groucho070
Stamper
Prisoner Monkeys
AMC Hornet
FourDot
Lazenby.
tiffanywint
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Hilly
Ravenstone
lachesis
MBalje
Perilagu Khan
David Schofield
CJB
Largo's Shark
dr. strangelove
Walecs
James Bond
Control
Gravity's Silhouette
Makeshift Python
Jack Wade
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

'Skyfall' Trailer 3 Empty
PostSubject: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:32 pm

UPDATE (7/31): Here's the trailer:

And a slightly different cut for the U.S.:

---

UPDATE (7/30): A teaser for the trailer has appeared online:

---

UPDATE (7/30): Confirmed to debut at 2 p.m. BST Tuesday on 007.com.

https://twitter.com/007/status/229987032863211520

---

The BBFC has passed a third "Skyfall" trailer, which clocks in at 2:28 and is reportedly identical to the IMAX trailer (though 33 seconds shorter), with no cuts.

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/FTxxx289704/

It's due to be released with prints of "Total Recall" Aug. 3 and is expected to hit the Internet at the same time, according to MI6.

http://www.mi6-hq.com/news/index.php?itemid=10309&t=mi6&s=news

Last edited by Jack Wade on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:48 pm

Great to hear. I get to see the trailer right before TOTAL RECALL.

Meaning, I'm gonna watch the trailer online then immediately play the Verhoeven flick on DVD.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:14 pm

Makeshift Python wrote:
Great to hear. I get to see the trailer right before TOTAL RECALL.

Meaning, I'm gonna watch the trailer online then immediately play the Verhoeven flick on DVD.

Whew! Thank God you clarified your statement, or else we were going to have to delete your account. If anyone dares to go to a theater and pay good money to see this new version of TOTAL RECALL they should keep that shameful knowledge to themselves. I'd rather our best and brightest members get arrested inside the Tiki Theater for a "lewd act" than be seen paying for this monstrous turd that Len Wiseman is about to foist upon the cinema.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:10 pm

Confirmed for 2 p.m. BST tomorrow on 007.com.

https://twitter.com/007/status/229987032863211520
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:16 pm

Is this the online release of the IMAX trailer, I wonder, or a brand new trailer altogether?
Back to top Go down
James Bond
'R'
'R'
James Bond

PostSubject: Re: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:35 pm

No, I believe it is about 30 seconds shorter although hopefully we will still get some new footage and/or dialogue.
Back to top Go down
Walecs
Q Branch
Q Branch
Walecs

PostSubject: Re: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:39 pm

Does anybody know what is in the 33 seconds?
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Control wrote:
Is this the online release of the IMAX trailer, I wonder, or a brand new trailer altogether?
It's brand new though I would assume it's probably somewhat similar to the IMAX trailer despite being a bit shorter.
Back to top Go down
dr. strangelove
'R'
'R'
dr. strangelove

PostSubject: Re: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:46 pm

Is this the theatrical trailer then, or just another teaser?
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:26 pm

dr. strangelove wrote:
Is this the theatrical trailer then, or just another teaser?
Based on the length I'd assume it's a theatrical.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:33 pm

New:

Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Jack Wade wrote:
New:

It's pathetic, really. Why do they insist on giving us previews of previews? If they've got the preview ready just show it.
Back to top Go down
James Bond
'R'
'R'
James Bond

PostSubject: Re: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:17 pm

A trailer for a trailer then, I think that is a first laugh

I really cannot wait until tomorrow, hopefully this time around we will actually get to hear a bit of the Bond theme played out properly and/or a preview of the (presumably) new gunbarrel sequence.

Does anybody know whether or not we will be seeing any more proper trailers after this or is this our lot up until the film is released in October?
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:19 pm

James Bond wrote:
It's a relatively new trend. I remember they did it for QOS.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:26 am

I've got high hopes for this trailer.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:51 am

Jack Wade wrote:
James Bond wrote:

I think you're talking about the 10 second snippet of the QOS trailer that got leaked. This is the first time EON has actually done a preview of a trailer. I was hoping they wouldn't get into that trend. laugh
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:01 am

Makeshift Python wrote:
Jack Wade wrote:
James Bond wrote:

I think you're talking about the 10 second snippet of the QOS trailer that got leaked. This is the first time EON has actually done a preview of a trailer. I was hoping they wouldn't get into that trend. laugh
I'm pretty sure I remember Entertainment Tonight doing a teaser just like this for the theatrical trailer.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:13 am

Yeah, it was leaked on TV but never really promoted on youtube and such. Someone had to DVR it and upload it on several sites IIRC.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:57 pm

Would I be right in saying there's an hour left, or have I completely mucked up my BST-to-Sydney calculation? laugh
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:08 pm

OK, it's hit 007.com.

Now we play the Refresh Page Til The Video Loads All The Way game. laugh
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:18 pm

CJB wrote:
OK, it's hit 007.com.

Now we play the Refresh Page Til The Video Loads All The Way game. laugh

Still looks pretty good.

Definitely like new Q.

Severin is hot.

Don't care for Harris' cork-screw hair. It's not professional looking.

Seems like the writers have been reading some of the complaints about M being Bond's mother figure and have given Bardem a line about "Mommy's been bad".

Not sure based on what we've seen of Bardem's character why there was so much buildup to his reveal.
Back to top Go down
David Schofield
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
David Schofield

PostSubject: Re: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:25 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Not sure based on what we've seen of Bardem's character why there was so much buildup to his reveal.

Quite. Nothing especially to signify him, nor particuarly threatening.

From the Max Zorin school of Bond-villain.
Back to top Go down
James Bond
'R'
'R'
James Bond

PostSubject: Re: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:22 pm

I am glad that we got almost a completely new trailer rather than just a cut-down version of the IMAX trailer.

WOW! A feast for the eyes in every concievable way. It looks like Bond will finally be 'getting some' again in this film with a steamy (literally) scene with Severin (is it just me or did that scene remind anybody else of TB?). It was good to get a bit more of a glimpse onto Silva's island as well as Silva himself who is very creepy and is looking like he could become a very memorable villain (akin to Max Zorin from AVTAK?), maybe they should keep Silva alive in case they want him to return for a future film? I do like the banter between Bond and Q as well as Bond adjusting his cufflinks on the train which looks like a very classic moment. The only niggles that I have with the film so far are the signature PPK, although a very good gadget, it is also a very lazy one because we had almost the same thing in LTK (although no doubt some will be calling it a homage :roll: ), also, there is still no sign of a new Miss Moneypenny. I hope that all of the Mother/Mummy references do not culminate to anything major such as Bond and/or Silva being M's son(s) and/or Bond being Q's dad. Finally, I am still completely stumped in terms of what 'Skyfall' might actually mean.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:54 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:

Seems like the writers have been reading some of the complaints about M being Bond's mother figure and have given Bardem a line about "Mommy's been bad".

Probably. laugh

Anyway, looks interesting. Bardem looks like he could be a pretty fun, loopy villain.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:55 pm

James Bond wrote:
It was good to get a bit more of a glimpse onto Silva's island as well as Silva himself who is very creepy and is looking like he could become a very memorable villain (akin to Max Zorin from AVTAK?), maybe they should keep Silva alive in case they want him to return for a future film?

Well, there is that scene where Silva is in some sort of glass cage like Hannibal Lecter, but I presume that's from much earlier in the film, as M is also in the scene and alive and well (and we all know what happens to her at the end of the movie).

Quote :
I do like the banter between Bond and Q as well as Bond adjusting his cufflinks on the train which looks like a very classic moment.

They cut the best line between Bond and Q, so that was a bummer. And I think the studio thought the audiences wouldn't know what a quartermaster is, so they made sure to tack on the part where Bond addresses him as "Q". That said, Ben Whishaw appears to be everything I thought the new Q should look and sound like (probably one of the best decisions made in the Craig-era; the casting and writing look to be pitch-perfect where Q is concerned).

Quote :
also, there is still no sign of a new Miss Moneypenny.

Huh? She was all over the place in this trailer. She's driving the Land Rover in Turkey, M is telling her to "take the shot", she's seen shaving Bond.....

Quote :
I hope that all of the Mother/Mummy references do not culminate to anything major such as Bond and/or Silva being M's son(s) and/or Bond being Q's dad. Finally, I am still completely stumped in terms of what 'Skyfall' might actually mean.

The trailer hints at some sort of personal connection between Bond, Silva and/or M. I'm going to say that Silva and Bond used to grow up together in an orphanage in Skyfall, Scotland; Bond turned out alright, working for HMSS, but Silva turned to a life of crime. He blames Bond, yet tries to become just like Bond, even going as far as dying his hair blonde. I think. I don't know. I'm winging it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Skyfall' Trailer 3   'Skyfall' Trailer 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

'Skyfall' Trailer 3
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next