More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

American politics and news thread 2.0

Go down 
+20
Salomé
Prisoner Monkeys
GeneralGogol
tiffanywint
HJackson
saint mark
Tubes
Lazenby.
Loomis
Prince Kamal Khan
Drax
Largo's Shark
Hilly
Control
Makeshift Python
CJB
Blunt Instrument
Gravity's Silhouette
Jack Wade
The White Tuxedo
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:23 pm

I already have a drone watching me make love.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:35 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:

Won't we all be making love to drones by the year 2050 anyway? And by "drones" I mean cyborgs....synthetic humans...pleasure robots.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:36 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Largo's Shark wrote:

Won't we all be making love to drones by the year 2050 anyway? And by "drones" I mean cyborgs....synthetic humans...pleasure robots.

can't imagine I'll be in much shape to do much by 2050. Never mind drones.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:12 am

Largo's Shark wrote:

Hey.

If they all look like Daryl Hannah and Joanna Cassidy from Blade Runner.... I'm IN!
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:48 pm

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/katherine-webb-brent-musburger-media-410214

I'm including this story in the American politics thread because the hysterical, "outraged" reaction to Brent Musburger's comments are a direct by-product of our politically correct culture that has emasculated men. This woman is drop-dead gorgeous; it would have been strange if someone had not pointed it out. I mean, she's Bond Girl beautiful. She's also the current Miss Alabama, and has strutted the runway in a two-piece bikini, so I'm faaaaaaaaaaairly confident in suggesting she's used to this sort of attention.

Just because she's 23 and Musburger is 73 isn't "creepy" in my mind. In fact, in Alabama, father-daughter marriage is still legal and quite popular, so Brent Musburger remarking about the beauty of a woman young enough to be his granddaughter/wife is hardly out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:35 pm

Not sure about your Alabama argument of father - daugther marriage????

But if a man of whatever age can no longer comment on a beautifull woman the world can commence to end Armageddon style quickly.

To me it seems that to many folks on social media are so bored that they look for non-issues to make an issue of in order to pass their time.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:02 pm

saint mark wrote:

The comment by Brent Musburger was made at what we Americans call the BCS (Bowl Championship Series). it's like The Super Bowl of college football (not European "football", or what we Americans refer to as "soccer"). This penultimate game was played between Alabama and Notre Dame (Alabama, like most colleges in the SEC, is great at finding athletic work for underprivileged, minorities of color....getting them to graduate? Eh, not so much.) Alabama blew out Notre Dame. The score was so lopsided that the camera operators were constantly panning over to the Alabama quarterback's hot girlfriend.

Anyway, the state of Alabama, like all true great Southern States (of which I am a proud memba) continues to this day the fine tradition of cousins, and brothers and sisters marrying each other. Remember that line from GONE WITH THE WIND: "Ashley Wilkes is gonna marry her. The Wilkeses always marry their cousins."

So, I'm just saying that there's far more curious things that go on in Da Dirty South than one of most respected, revered sportscasters in the entire history of sports broadcasting mentioning a beautiful woman in the stands. I suspect that the "outrage" came from female staffers at ESPN. A scorned, jealous woman is the most dangerous creature on the face of the planet.

Rise up you Damn Dirty Falcons!!
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Thanks for that explanation.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:56 pm

saint mark wrote:

If I seem a bit sensitive about the subject, please remember: I received criticism over at CBN for referring to "GermanLady" as "Fraulien". Apparently it is verboten to refer to women as such. I thought it meant "Miss", Mrs." or "Ms" in German...maybe even "Lady"

Needless to say, Fraulien Germanlady was not very happy to see me. She was instrumental in having me extradited from CBn and relocated to.....B&B. Curious things about the Germans...they have such an efficient way about them; they find something that they don't like, and they just round up those problems and send them out somewhere else, never to be heard from again.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:18 am

saint mark wrote:

If I seem a bit sensitive about the subject, please remember: I received criticism over at CBN for referring to "GermanLady" as "Fraulien". Apparently it is verboten to refer to women as such. I thought it meant "Miss", Mrs." or "Ms" in German..

I called her Fraulien too a number of times (I always imagined she looked something like Irma Bunt) in our arguments, though you went a step further by calling her GermanShepherd and GermanTranny (IIRC she was a post-op transexual). That might explain why I didn't get much stick for it and you did (excuse the pun).
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:30 am

Largo's Shark wrote:
(IIRC she was a post-op transexual).

Germanlady was a dude all along?

American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 Kramer-surprised
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:32 am

laugh

What was Katied then?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:48 am

Santa once linked me to a Guardian or Telegraph blog where she wvas arguing about the virtues of strapons and pegging. I nearly spilled my coffee.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:08 am

saint mark wrote:

The comment by Brent Musburger was made at what we Americans call the BCS (Bowl Championship Series). it's like The Super Bowl of college football (not European "football", or what we Americans refer to as "soccer"). This penultimate game was played between Alabama and Notre Dame (Alabama, like most colleges in the SEC, is great at finding athletic work for underprivileged, minorities of color....getting them to graduate? Eh, not so much.) Alabama blew out Notre Dame. The score was so lopsided that the camera operators were constantly panning over to the Alabama quarterback's hot girlfriend.

Anyway, the state of Alabama, like all true great Southern States (of which I am a proud memba) continues to this day the fine tradition of cousins, and brothers and sisters marrying each other. Remember that line from GONE WITH THE WIND: "Ashley Wilkes is gonna marry her. The Wilkeses always marry their cousins."

So, I'm just saying that there's far more curious things that go on in Da Dirty South than one of most respected, revered sportscasters in the entire history of sports broadcasting mentioning a beautiful woman in the stands. I suspect that the "outrage" came from female staffers at ESPN. A scorned, jealous woman is the most dangerous creature on the face of the planet.

Rise up you Damn Dirty Falcons!!

It's obvious that mentioning the girlfriend by name was an editorial decision that was made prior to the broadcast of the game (hence the prepared graphic with her name on it).
So the play by play person was likely only following his superiors directions when he singled the girl out in the crowd. It's a bit rich then for him to get all of the blame on his back. Obviously the decision to feature her so prominently in their broadcast was made long before the game.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:13 am

Just because she's 23 and Musburger is 73 isn't "creepy" in my mind. In fact, in Alabama, father-daughter marriage is still legal and quite popular, so Brent Musburger remarking about the beauty of a woman young enough to be his granddaughter/wife is hardly out of the ordinary.

What? :shock:
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:41 pm

Salomé wrote:

What? :shock:

Gravy taking the piss. :)
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:33 pm

Well, about it being legal anyway laugh .
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:59 pm

CJB wrote:

Wow! Color me surprised! I had no idea. I was just shooting around in the dark. I guess it's true: even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:09 pm

Obama signs 23 executive orders for Gun Control, once again forgetting that Congress makes the laws, not the President. Yet once again he appoints another Czar, what is this, his 1000th Czar?

This coming from the man whose administration approved Fast and Furious and then tried to cover it up.

When are they going to learn that gun control only keeps guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens?

Criminals will always be able to get guns and they don't go to gun shows and gun stores to buy them at.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-unveils-gun-control-proposals/2013/01/16/58cd70ce-5fed-11e2-9940-6fc488f3fecd_story.html
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:38 am

Adam Lanza's mother was a law-abiding citizen with legally registered guns.

But nah, y'all need assault rifle in case the Limeys invade again. Or in case the federal government makes an incursion into civil liberties (something that's never happened in the last two centuries thanks to the Second Amendment, right?)
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:04 am

CJB wrote:
Largo's Shark wrote:
(IIRC she was a post-op transexual).

American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 Kramer-surprised

American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 Eastwood01
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:08 am

American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 13143910
"DER GUNNA TAKE R GUUUNS"
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:26 am

Patriot Act. Good.
Gun laws. Bad.

Makes sense.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:58 am

The Patriot Act? Wasn't that overturned by a well-armed citizenry exercising their Second Amendment rights?
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:19 am

She has no table manners.

Slouched forward, elbow on the table.

First Lady?

Not even Close!

This woman has no class.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2266120/Michelle-Obama-eye-roll-TWICE-John-Boehner-speaks-President-inaugural-luncheon.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

She has made several derogatory remarks toward the American Flag during official Presidential ceremonies like when she said to Obama "All this for a Damn Flag?" during the 10th year Memorial Ceremony of 9/11.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OCjMaWZKWU

Her Husband won't even salute the American Flag and have you seen those photos of him giving press conferences with not one American Flag in the background?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American politics and news thread 2.0   American politics and news thread 2.0 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

American politics and news thread 2.0
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next