More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Top Gear Special: James Bond Cars

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

Top Gear Special: James Bond Cars Empty
PostSubject: Top Gear Special: James Bond Cars   Top Gear Special: James Bond Cars EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:02 pm

The boys are back or least Hamster is, just seen a preview and the Beeb have:

Quote :
In a special edition of Top Gear, Richard Hammond celebrates 50 years of James Bond films with a look back at 007's legendary cars. He also talks to Daniel Craig and Sir Roger Moore, gets exclusive access behind the scenes of Bond's latest adventure, Skyfall, and pays special tribute to 007 by attempting to turn a Lotus in a fully working submarine car

Monday 29th October, 9pm
BBC2
Top Gear, 50 Years of Bond Cars

the trailer > http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0100hdt

Top Gear Special: James Bond Cars B01nqc6f

ps, dare hope a new TG series follows soon after
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Top Gear Special: James Bond Cars   Top Gear Special: James Bond Cars EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:28 pm

Looking forward to this ... what's the betting if any Brozzer-era cars feature, it'll be DAD's Vanquish rather than any of the Beamers? 2 wussy convertibles and a executive saloon ... er, no thanks.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Top Gear Special: James Bond Cars   Top Gear Special: James Bond Cars EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:41 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Looking forward to this ... what's the betting if any Brozzer-era cars feature, it'll be DAD's Vanquish rather than any of the Beamers? 2 wussy convertibles and a executive saloon ... er, no thanks.

trailer did seem to suggest we'll see the invisible tech used on some car.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Top Gear Special: James Bond Cars   Top Gear Special: James Bond Cars EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:22 am

I did like their "Bond Car On A Budget" segement from the early - very early; there's no James May - seasons:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC7f1OKQ78M
Back to top Go down
Walecs
Q Branch
Q Branch
Walecs

PostSubject: Re: Top Gear Special: James Bond Cars   Top Gear Special: James Bond Cars EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:07 am

I know a certain person who has certainly seen this, and even more certainly he has shut his TV off.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Top Gear Special: James Bond Cars   Top Gear Special: James Bond Cars EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:27 pm

Hilly wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:

It's a Monday 'pick of the day' in the new Radio Times and the write-up says that they're all in it, even the (and I quote, I swear) 'shameful' BMWs. It's like they read my mind :affraid: .

It does seem to be presented by Hammond on his own.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Top Gear Special: James Bond Cars   Top Gear Special: James Bond Cars EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:27 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Hilly wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:

It's a Monday 'pick of the day' in the new Radio Times and the write-up says that they're all in it, even the (and I quote, I swear) 'shameful' BMWs. It's like they read my mind :affraid: .

It does seem to be presented by Hammond on his own.

thank God for the Radio Times :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Gear Special: James Bond Cars   Top Gear Special: James Bond Cars Empty

Back to top Go down

Top Gear Special: James Bond Cars
Page 1 of 1