More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Plans for New Year's Eve?

Go down 
+3
Hilly
Moore
Control
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Plans for New Year's Eve? Empty
PostSubject: Plans for New Year's Eve?   Plans for New Year's Eve? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:24 pm

What's everyone doing for New Year's Eve?

Last year, I told myself I'd go to Times Square to ring in 2013. Seeing as the area will be packed with about 200,000 people, I decided against it, as I hardly ever want to go there on a normal day. Maybe next year.

Bought a bottle of vodka today. Got to stock up on a few more beverages. I'll probably celebrate with a few friends and neighbors.
Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: Plans for New Year's Eve?   Plans for New Year's Eve? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:10 am

Might go visit a friend in Baltimore, but it just depends on my work schedule. Most likely I'll be working New Years Day and won't be able to do it as I'll have to get to work bright and early.

In that case, I'll probably just stock up on cigarettes and booze and bring in the new year with a few friends.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Plans for New Year's Eve?   Plans for New Year's Eve? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:30 am

What plans I have are rather fragmentary. Wimbledon, maybe the old Billet and just mix. Then last train home.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Plans for New Year's Eve?   Plans for New Year's Eve? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:32 am

In the morning, just have to tie up some loose ends at the office, plus we're having a luncheon with spicy indian food.

In the evening, family & friends coming over for BBQ and Fireworks...we have at least a dozen neighbours and a couple of nearby businesses and hotels planning to have a grand neighbourhood display.

And then, a Dog Bond tradition of laying Mr. Dog...he's been working nights for the past week so I am very pent-up *fidgets*

Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Plans for New Year's Eve?   Plans for New Year's Eve? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:41 am

Plans for New Year's Eve? Head-in-toilet

Something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Plans for New Year's Eve?   Plans for New Year's Eve? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:18 am

NYE dinner with a group of friends, followed by some alcohol consumption, I would guess.
Then by noon tomorrow I am expected at my oldest brother's house. Might be a long 1st day of the year...
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Plans for New Year's Eve?   Plans for New Year's Eve? EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:21 pm

Friend's house, lots of beer, staying overnight. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans for New Year's Eve?   Plans for New Year's Eve? Empty

Back to top Go down

Plans for New Year's Eve?
Page 1 of 1