More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Adele Wins Best Original Song For ‘Skyfall’ at the 2013 Golden Globes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

Adele Wins Best Original Song For ‘Skyfall’ at the 2013 Golden Globes Empty
PostSubject: Adele Wins Best Original Song For ‘Skyfall’ at the 2013 Golden Globes   Adele Wins Best Original Song For ‘Skyfall’ at the 2013 Golden Globes EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:09 am

http://screencrush.com/adele-skyfall-2013-golden-globes/

Adele may have won her fair share of Grammys, but she won her first award at the 2013 Golden Globes tonight for the James Bond theme ‘Skyfall.’

Jennifer Lopez and Jason Statham stayed on stage after the Best Original Score presentation and announced Adele as the winner of Best Original Song at the 2013 Golden Globes.

We haven’t seen much of Adele since she announced she was pregnant with her first child. The singer seemed genuinely shocked by the win saying she was just looking forward to a “nice night out” and wasn’t expecting to win anything. But in reality, the Adele song was considered the frontrunner to win at the 2013 Golden Globes (and also at the Oscars).

Adele thanked ‘Skyfall’ star Daniel Craig, her boyfriend and her new baby boy after accepting the award.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas Suszczyk
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Nicolas Suszczyk

PostSubject: Re: Adele Wins Best Original Song For ‘Skyfall’ at the 2013 Golden Globes   Adele Wins Best Original Song For ‘Skyfall’ at the 2013 Golden Globes EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:21 am

Hell yes! I almost fainted when I've heard "Skyfall"! so proud of this!!
Back to top Go down
http://goldeneyedossier.blogspot.com
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Adele Wins Best Original Song For ‘Skyfall’ at the 2013 Golden Globes   Adele Wins Best Original Song For ‘Skyfall’ at the 2013 Golden Globes EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:17 pm

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
http://screencrush.com/adele-skyfall-2013-golden-globes/

Adele may have won her fair share of Grammys, but she won her first award at the 2013 Golden Globes tonight for the James Bond theme ‘Skyfall.’

Jennifer Lopez and Jason Statham stayed on stage after the Best Original Score presentation and announced Adele as the winner of Best Original Song at the 2013 Golden Globes.

We haven’t seen much of Adele since she announced she was pregnant with her first child. The singer seemed genuinely shocked by the win saying she was just looking forward to a “nice night out” and wasn’t expecting to win anything. But in reality, the Adele song was considered the frontrunner to win at the 2013 Golden Globes (and also at the Oscars).

Adele thanked ‘Skyfall’ star Daniel Craig, her boyfriend and her new baby boy after accepting the award.

Glad she won, but I cringe when I hear people thank babies and children for helping them win an award. Didn't she already write the song before she even got pregnant? My God! What a bar this child is going to have to live up to: he's barely out of the womb and already instrumental in helping her write, sing, and win an award-winning Bond title song! It's all down hill from here for the tyke.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adele Wins Best Original Song For ‘Skyfall’ at the 2013 Golden Globes   Adele Wins Best Original Song For ‘Skyfall’ at the 2013 Golden Globes EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:12 pm

Very well done, Adele, who just seemed to go along for the craic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adele Wins Best Original Song For ‘Skyfall’ at the 2013 Golden Globes   Adele Wins Best Original Song For ‘Skyfall’ at the 2013 Golden Globes Empty

Back to top Go down

Adele Wins Best Original Song For ‘Skyfall’ at the 2013 Golden Globes
Page 1 of 1