More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves

Go down 
+8
Prisoner Monkeys
saint mark
bitchcraft
j7wild
Walecs
Gravity's Silhouette
CJB
Largo's Shark
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves Empty
PostSubject: Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves   Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:51 am

Quote :
Daniel Craig reportedly approves of Robert Pattinson as his successor to the role of James Bond.

OK! magazine suggests that the 'Skyfall' actor told R-Patz that he is a huge fan - and would like him to be the next 007.

A source tells the mag: "Daniel told Rob he’d make a brilliant Bond and would like to see a young talented British actor take on the role.

"Daniel’s signed on for two more Bond movies but is convinced he’ll do no more — for one thing, he hopes to start a family with [wife Rachel Weisz] soon… and wants to focus on that."

Apparently, when Rob told Daniel he was a huge fan of his work, he "was completely taken aback when [his] compliments were returned!"

Craig still has a few more years left as the iconic British secret agent, so it's probably not worth reading too much into this report just yet.

But still, are you excited that Rob gets Daniel Craig's seal of approval?

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/102739/Robert-Pattinson-For-James-Bond-Daniel-Craig-Would-Like-Twilight-Hunk-To-Take-Over
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves   Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:05 am

Daniel is a funny guy.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves   Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:36 am

And a good bullshitter.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves   Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:40 am

Largo's Shark wrote:

Apparently, when Rob told Daniel he was a huge fan of his work, he "was completely taken aback when [his] compliments were returned!"

Yeah, I bet Rob's compliments were "returned" alright.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves   Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:43 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Largo's Shark wrote:

Yeah, I bet Rob's compliments were "returned" alright.

laugh
Back to top Go down
Walecs
Q Branch
Q Branch
Walecs

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves   Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:05 pm

Walecs doesn't.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves   Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:22 pm

Quoting Sean Connery in Goldfinger:

"You are joking"
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves   Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:27 pm

I think if Craig could weather the storm of protest he got and shove a billion dollar movie up everyone's ass...then Robbie might more than surprise as well...

Unless you heathens wants Idris Elba :pirat:

Largo, your avatar with that fugly DMC character is affecting my period....
Back to top Go down
Walecs
Q Branch
Q Branch
Walecs

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves   Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:22 pm

I prefer Idris Elba to Robert Pattinson.
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves   Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:23 pm

j7wild wrote:
Quoting Sean Connery in Goldfinger:

"You are joking"

preferably followed by a heartfelt "SHOCKiNG"
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves   Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:33 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
And a good bullshitter.
And at telling the press what they want to hear. I mean, what's the "source" for this? It's a trashy weekly gossip rag that refers to Pattison as "R-Patz". The journalist probably tried to lure Craig into the trap of asking a question where the only answer is effectively re-stating the question.
Back to top Go down
GreatKenji

GreatKenji

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves   Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:39 pm

Robert Pattinson as Bond would mean the end of the franchise we all love. As simple as that is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/GreatKenji
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves   Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:24 pm

What's so awful about the guy? I ask because I've never seen him act.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves   Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:27 am

Admittedly I've only seen him in one Twatlight film (that was all I could stomach) and that one Potter movie he was in. On him playing Bond: Well, he's pale, skinny, has a weird-looking face (though I'm straight I think I can tell why girls go moist for a guy... with this bloke I've never understood), and a head of hair that looks like it should house a bird's nest. He'd make Brosnan look like a Connery-esque alpha male should the scenario painted in the article come to fruition.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves   Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:34 pm

As an adversary, maybe? None of us would exactly mind seeing him get punched in the face a lot by Bond, I'm guessing.
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves   Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:58 pm

I'd really rather he didn't....but if they remake 'Carry on Screaming' he'd be ideal for Oddbod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves   Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves Empty

Back to top Go down

Robert Pattinson For James Bond? Daniel Craig Approves
Page 1 of 1