More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

James Bond Exhibition hits Melbourne

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

James Bond Exhibition hits Melbourne Empty
PostSubject: James Bond Exhibition hits Melbourne   James Bond Exhibition hits Melbourne EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:15 am

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/movies/to-melbourne-with-love-20130213-2ecrl.html

Have known about this for a little while, but thought I'd post it here... Fae, CJB, and any other Australian members here want to go? We should meet up, if we can.

Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: James Bond Exhibition hits Melbourne   James Bond Exhibition hits Melbourne EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:23 am

Rather far into the future, so can't really say whether I'd be able to make the trip south.

Send my regards to whoever is Premier by then.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: James Bond Exhibition hits Melbourne   James Bond Exhibition hits Melbourne EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:04 am

The blue snuggers are coming to town. Go nuts!! This of course is the famous Designing Bond exhibtion which has played both London and Toronto to roaring success and I see from the article that Shanghai will also be hosting this year before the Melbourne gig.
This is must-see!! Get yourself there and gawk at all the film-worn dresses, Honey's bikini. Rog's safari suits, the actual golden gun..
You'll never watch FYEO the same way after you see the vaunted A-Tac up close, and realize that's its actually a painted wood construct, with buttons that don't even depress. Same with the bombe surprise from DAF.
Also do try and and sneak a roll of the OP loaded backgammon dice. The board, the dice cups, the fake faberge egg were all displayed in plain view and grabable at Tiff, but the security guy was always sitting right beside the board and he woudn't move, so I couldn't roll the dice to see if they actually came up double 6's every time. Damn!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Bond Exhibition hits Melbourne   James Bond Exhibition hits Melbourne Empty

Back to top Go down

James Bond Exhibition hits Melbourne
Page 1 of 1