More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Things to be Done

Go down 
+2
Hilly
Largo's Shark
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

Things to be Done - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to be Done   Things to be Done - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:09 pm

Dragonpol wrote:
Hilly wrote:
Dragonpol wrote:
I know, but it's what we must aim for. I'll be here to see it through, for one!

I myself have already recruited a few new members here and to MI6 Community.

Lumme.

I take that to mean 'bloody hell' rather than being a sly reference to a common Danish rodent?!

And yes, I did bring some people here - perdogg and Le Samourai and some others...quite apart from a few false identities, of course.

Lumme- contraction of Lord help me.

Vintage radio. And as Laze says, recruit from MI6 community.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Things to be Done   Things to be Done - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:56 pm

Yeah, a major chunk of folks here including myself left over bad management and the fact that many longtime vets were marginalized. The format change was also a factor. I left ultimately because all of the best members found refuge in this place, which was almost abandoned after a year so we all got together to make a place for ourselves here and encourage others to join and have fun. MI6 had a bad rep when it came to opinions that didn't match the popular one and good humor was discouraged by mods because too many idiots didn't have a sense of humor and complained about it to mods.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Things to be Done   Things to be Done - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:11 pm

Hilly wrote:
Dragonpol wrote:
Hilly wrote:
Dragonpol wrote:
I know, but it's what we must aim for. I'll be here to see it through, for one!

I myself have already recruited a few new members here and to MI6 Community.

Lumme.

I take that to mean 'bloody hell' rather than being a sly reference to a common Danish rodent?!

And yes, I did bring some people here - perdogg and Le Samourai and some others...quite apart from a few false identities, of course.

Lumme- contraction of Lord help me.

Vintage radio. And as Laze says, recruit from MI6 community.

I will endeavour to try my best for BaB. I will therefore try a few recruiting PMs to a few superior posters on MI6. I've built up a bit of a support base there, but as I say I was never a member of the old MI6!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Things to be Done   Things to be Done - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:13 pm

Python wrote:
Yeah, a major chunk of folks here including myself left over bad management and the fact that many longtime vets were marginalized. The format change was also a factor. I left ultimately because all of the best members found refuge in this place, which was almost abandoned after a year so we all got together to make a place for ourselves here and encourage others to join and have fun. MI6 had a bad rep when it came to opinions that didn't match the popular one and good humor was discouraged by mods because too many idiots didn't have a sense of humor and complained about it to mods.

Thanks for the explanation as I'm one of the uninitiated - I'm a refugee from CBn who came here when things went sideways there for me in November 2012.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Things to be Done   Things to be Done - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:07 pm

Retrokitty - could you PM Isis (doctor zhivago on the KTBEU) to spur him to post? A friendly face needs to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things to be Done   Things to be Done - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things to be Done
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2