More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

A Public Service Announcement to all B&B Members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

A Public Service Announcement to all B&B Members Empty
PostSubject: A Public Service Announcement to all B&B Members   A Public Service Announcement to all B&B Members EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:30 am

If you haven't done so already, please bookmark the "View posts since last visit" link as opposed to the homepage. This is to encourage more integration within the forum and to curb the general trend of members sticking to their own enclaves, and rarely posting outside of them.

This is most evident in Television, Film News & Discussion, Multiplex and James Bond Fan Area, where many members seem to be sleep posting. Visiting the same threads day in and day out, as if updating a blog entry, only interacting with two or three other posters. While these online rituals might be a kind of comfort food (I know a lot of us have tedious jobs, and for that B&B can be a refuge), they are becoming seriously detrimental to this forum's bigger picture.

Even if one already uses the bookmark, make an effort to engage in conversations. Browse the parts of the forum you would usually ignore. Attempt to resurrect old debates with a new question to frame the discussion or with a relevant, recent article from the news.

Above all I will try to make an effort myself, and hopefully set an example for the rest of you.

Thank you for your time.

- Largo's Shark

Last edited by Largo's Shark on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: A Public Service Announcement to all B&B Members   A Public Service Announcement to all B&B Members EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:06 am

Ah, this explains why when clicking on my BaB tab (thank you IE8) I go straight to a 'no post specified' page. Going to the homepage I ordinarily go from top to bottom of the forum looking at new threads/posts.

As for the Fan Area, it's being held up by one finger at the moment.

You're a chaps chap, Sharky. :*h*:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: A Public Service Announcement to all B&B Members   A Public Service Announcement to all B&B Members EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:06 pm

All I get when I click on that link is "No topics or posts met your search criteria". Oh phpBB format, irritating as usual.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Public Service Announcement to all B&B Members   A Public Service Announcement to all B&B Members Empty

Back to top Go down

A Public Service Announcement to all B&B Members
Page 1 of 1