More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Public Masturbation Declared Legal in Sweden After Landmark Trial

Go down 
+3
saint mark
General Yuskovich
bitchcraft
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

Public Masturbation Declared Legal in Sweden After Landmark Trial Empty
PostSubject: Public Masturbation Declared Legal in Sweden After Landmark Trial   Public Masturbation Declared Legal in Sweden After Landmark Trial EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:08 pm

Who's going to race Ambler to the airport?

http://gawker.com/public-masturbation-declared-legal-in-sweden-after-land-1340599730@neetzanz

Quote :
Sweden is now "okay" with public masturbation. On June 6, a 65-year-old man took off his shorts at a beach near Stockholm and began masturbating into the ocean. The man was charged with sexual assault, but was acquitted last week after a judge ruled he was not targeting a specific person.

Even though the Södertörn District Court's judgment stated it “may be proven that the man exposed himself and masturbated on this occasion,” the court decided the man had not committed a crime, a decision the public prosecutor agreed with, though he said in the future public masturbation might be considered disorderly conduct.

"For this to be a criminal offence it's required that the sexual molestation was directed towards one or more people," Olof Vrethammar said. "I think the court's judgement is reasonable. With that we can conclude that it is okay to masturbate on the beach."
I think Swedes are more lax with incest too...
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: Public Masturbation Declared Legal in Sweden After Landmark Trial   Public Masturbation Declared Legal in Sweden After Landmark Trial EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:

http://gawker.com/public-masturbation-declared-legal-in-sweden-after-land-1340599730@neetzanz

Quote :
Sweden is now "okay" with public masturbation. On June 6, a 65-year-old man took off his shorts at a beach near Stockholm and began masturbating into the ocean. The man was charged with sexual assault, but was acquitted last week after a judge ruled he was not targeting a specific person.

Even though the Södertörn District Court's judgment stated it “may be proven that the man exposed himself and masturbated on this occasion,” the court decided the man had not committed a crime, a decision the public prosecutor agreed with, though he said in the future public masturbation might be considered disorderly conduct.

"For this to be a criminal offence it's required that the sexual molestation was directed towards one or more people," Olof Vrethammar said. "I think the court's judgement is reasonable. With that we can conclude that it is okay to masturbate on the beach."
From a legal standpoint this case makes no sense whatsoever as in the UK a sexual assault is the legal term used to describe inappropriate sexual touching without consent against an actual person. The man's actions on the beach would be called gross indecency here, but perhaps Swedish law is different. It would appear so.

Last edited by General Yuskovich on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.uk
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Public Masturbation Declared Legal in Sweden After Landmark Trial   Public Masturbation Declared Legal in Sweden After Landmark Trial EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:43 pm

General Yuskovich wrote:
Mrs Aural Sects wrote:

Quote :

From a legal standpoint this case makes no sense whatsoever as in the UK a sexual assault is the legal term used to describe inappropriate sexual touching without consent against an actual person. This would be called gross indecency here, but perhaps Swedish law is different. It would appear so.
That was how I read it too, the man was charged with something he actually did not do and hencefor it could not be proven. If he had been charged with the proper disorderly conduct he would undoubtely be considered guilty. A big mistake by  the public prosecutor.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Public Masturbation Declared Legal in Sweden After Landmark Trial   Public Masturbation Declared Legal in Sweden After Landmark Trial EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:30 pm

Isn't the ocean salty enough as it is?

rimshot
Back to top Go down
Hans !

Hans !

PostSubject: Re: Public Masturbation Declared Legal in Sweden After Landmark Trial   Public Masturbation Declared Legal in Sweden After Landmark Trial EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:56 pm

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:

Quote :

Does that mean the Ambler is a bit of a wanker?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Public Masturbation Declared Legal in Sweden After Landmark Trial   Public Masturbation Declared Legal in Sweden After Landmark Trial EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:25 pm

Hans ! wrote:
Mrs Aural Sects wrote:

Quote :

Does that mean the Ambler is a bit of a wanker?
Aren't we all?
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Public Masturbation Declared Legal in Sweden After Landmark Trial   Public Masturbation Declared Legal in Sweden After Landmark Trial EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:40 am

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Isn't the ocean salty enough as it is?

rimshot
Answer: Sperm whales thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: Public Masturbation Declared Legal in Sweden After Landmark Trial   Public Masturbation Declared Legal in Sweden After Landmark Trial EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:13 am

From what I heard the article that reported that mistranslated one of the key points of the case.

http://www.vice.com/read/you-cant-just-walk-around-masturbating-in-public-sweden?utm_source=vicefbus

Quote :
The English translation of Olof's quote, according to the Local: "The district court has made a judgement on this case. With that we can conclude that it is OK to masturbate on the beach. The act may be considered to be disorderly conduct."

The English translation of Olof's quote, according to me, a Swedish person: "The district court has made a judgement on this particular case. Consequently, you CANNOT imply or draw a conclusion that it's OK to masturbate on a beach. This deed could possibly be considered as offensive behavior."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public Masturbation Declared Legal in Sweden After Landmark Trial   Public Masturbation Declared Legal in Sweden After Landmark Trial Empty

Back to top Go down

Public Masturbation Declared Legal in Sweden After Landmark Trial
Page 1 of 1