More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Soldier butchered in London

Go down 
+2
bitchcraft
CJB
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

Soldier butchered in London Empty
PostSubject: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:38 am

Quote :
FIRST came a car crash and then what appeared to be two black men helping a white man they had run over.

But what followed in Woolwich, south east of London, has sent shockwaves around the world.

Armed with machetes and knives, the two men started hacking into the young man on the ground in broad daylight.

The attackers then started ranting "we swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you”.

Witnesses have given terrifying accounts saying the men went at the man, identified as a serving British soldier, ''like a piece of meat''.

“They were hacking at this poor guy, literally,” said one witness, identified only as James as he fought back tears.

“They were hacking at him, chopping him, cutting him. These two guys were crazed.”

The soldier was so badly butchered that it looked as if ''they were trying to remove organs'', according to one man who saw the first terrorist murder on British soil in eight years.

When they finally finished beheading and mutilating the soldier's body, they appeared to say a prayer ''as if it was a sacrifice'', one witness said.

A 42-year-old council worker who saw what happened said: ''They were trying to decapitate him for 15 minutes. There was a six-year-old boy there who saw it all, he was crying and shaking. He said he could see the body but not the head.''

The men, described as "animals", then apparently stood around the body and demanded shocked witnesses take photographs of them.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/world-news/witnesses-tell-of-london-terror-attack-in-which-soldier-was-hacked-like-a-piece-of-meat/story-fndir2ev-1226648848277#ixzz2U4fq0jwW

This is fucking disgusting. Is this the Britain brave souls like the victim here are asked to give their lives for?

I don't know if I'm more disgusted by these barbarian butchers or the politicians who set out to deliberately destroy Britain's social fabric.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:50 am

Fucking animal. No other way to put it. The animal talks about his country...well go back to the fucking bush you came from. Preferably in a coffin.

Now all immigrants who are well-intentioned are going to get the 'eye' again and the BNP is going to shit a brick.

Waits for some asshole to go complaining to M now. :face:
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:54 pm

Horrific attack. Apparently the killers encouraged bystanders to take photos, and sold the most widely reported shot (one them standing with a machete next to a woman), to The Sun.

It's like that line an in A MAN FOR ALL SEASONS - "It profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world... but for The Sun?"

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
Now all immigrants who are well-intentioned are going to get the 'eye' again and the BNP is going to shit a brick.

Not just the BNP. Middle England in general.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:19 pm

And UKIP...and probably rightly so, too.

There was a man by the name of Enoch Powell MP who made a speech erroneously dubbed the "Rivers of Blood" speech and he warned Beritain in 1968 that it was "busily engaged in stopking up its own funeral pyre". He repeated the words of a constituent: "In 15 or 20 years' time the black man will have the whip hand over the white man". For black read the Islamist exremist - this has nothing to do with race for me, at least, as I am not a racist person. Of course predictably they laughed at Powell. Edward Heath, the Leader of the Opposition, removed him from the front bench of the Shadow Cabinet as a result. But Powell had plenty of support as his mailbags attested to - there were even calls for him to be made PM - he'd have been a much better leader than Heath. They said Powell was a crank, a crackpot, a racist - all the liberal slurs that could be thrown at a decent conservative man who was a real visionary and a politician of the first rank and of great intellect.

The thing is - he was RIGHT. Not Gordon Brown and his predecessors with their "bigoted woman" spiel. The lib-labs were wrong, the right was right - Britain is now a tinderbox of races, many of them biting the very hand that feeds them and yet it cannot remove them due to the lunacy of human rights legislation and jurisprudence.

This is Britain 2013 - the idealists and loonies of the Left are welcome to it. As Quitin Hogg, later Lord Hailsham wrote, The Left Were Never Right.

Plus, thank you to the OP, "butchered" is the correct word.

The poor soldier's family have my thoughts and prayers. It must be awful to have their family member mutilated by the scum of the Earth.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:52 pm

Yes, I'm well aware of Enoch Powell. Jean Raspail too.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:53 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
Yes, I'm well aware of Enoch Powell. Jean Raspail too.

My style above was mock ironic, I think. I know you knew!
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:25 am

To paraphrase an ABC news report last night: "The motives for the attack remain unknown... Police fear the Muslim community may be targetted by extremists."

Yep, just as with the Boston bombings, the motive is really fucking unclear and you're only allowed to use the word "Muslim" if you're applying it to anyone other than the perpetrators and you only use "extremist" when describing white people.

Also can't help but notice the media is running an edited clip of the religion-of-peacenik where he mutters something like "sorry bout de wimmin oo saw dis bla bla bla de gumment downt care bout you innit" rather than the full clip where he also quotes passages from the holy book of peace.

Meanwhile, Sweden is burning thanks to more much-needed, imported diversity of unclear motives.

The softcockery of the West is fucking pathetic.
Back to top Go down
6of1
Cipher Clerk
6of1

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:09 am

Powell.., hopefully not a serious point of discussion, is it? The man held his speech in 1968, at a time when he already was a little sorry the Jerries didn't win the war and keep us all safe from the attack of the untermenschn. The Times - back in the day when it was still a newspaper and not pitchman for the vested interests of a few - regarded this 'an evil speech' and was completely right with it. Powell after his speech joined the ranks of those living on history's landfill. That's where the speech resides until this very day and should not be exhumed from to discuss matters Powell certainly wasn't able to foresee, mostly because he was already living in his own little universe.

Attackers were both born and bred here in the UK. No need for sending them home to 'the effing bush', that would be here then. Thanks a lot, that's very nice of you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:13 am

6of1 wrote:
Powell.., hopefully not a serious point of discussion, is it? The man held his speech in 1968, at a time when he already was a little sorry the Jerries didn't win the war and keep us all safe from the attack of the untermenschn. The Times - back in the day when it was still a newspaper and not pitchman for the vested interests of a few - regarded this 'an evil speech' and was completely right with it. Powell after his speech joined the ranks of those living on history's landfill. That's where the speech resides until this very day and should not be exhumed from to discuss matters Powell certainly wasn't able to foresee, mostly because he was already living in his own little universe.

Attackers were both born and bred here in the UK. No need for sending them home to 'the effing bush', that would be here then. Thanks a lot, that's very nice of you.

Perhaps rather predictably, I can't say that I agree on Powell.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:38 am

CJB wrote:
To paraphrase an ABC news report last night: "The motives for the attack remain unknown... Police fear the Muslim community may be targetted by extremists."

Yep, just as with the Boston bombings, the motive is really fucking unclear and you're only allowed to use the word "Muslim" if you're applying it to anyone other than the perpetrators and you only use "extremist" when describing white people.
Between the sheer brutality of the murder and the day and age of instant access to information, the last thing anyone wants is an angry mob targeting innocent people on the basis of their religion simply because some newspaper decided "fuck being politically correct".

Can you really blame them for treading lightly when the majority of Muslims are just as shocked at the crime as non-Muslims were? Why should Muslims in general be put in a position whereby they become targets of revenge attacks simply because two men committed this murder? And is it really worth the possibility of risking lives for the sake of journalists deciding to make a point about the demand to be politically correct?
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:04 am

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
CJB wrote:

Between the sheer brutality of the murder and the day and age of instant access to information, the last thing anyone wants is an angry mob targeting innocent people on the basis of their religion simply because some newspaper decided "fuck being politically correct".

Can you really blame them for treading lightly when the majority of Muslims are just as shocked at the crime as non-Muslims were? Why should Muslims in general be put in a position whereby they become targets of revenge attacks simply because two men committed this murder? And is it really worth the possibility of risking lives for the sake of journalists deciding to make a point about the demand to be politically correct?

So you're saying the mere mention that these creatures were of the Islamic faith is enough to put lives at risk.

Way to make my point for me. laugh
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:17 am

Way to deliberately put words in my mouth.

You know perfectly well what I meant: that if the media started running stories about how the attackers were Muslims, people might start targeting Muslims in revenge attacks. It's better to try and avoid that outcome, however unlikely it might be, by trying to separate the attack from faith. Because if ever people did start attacking Muslims in revenge, it would likely only inspire more terrorist attacks.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:00 am

So the media shouldn't mention kiddie-fiddling priests are Catholic or else Catholics will start chopping heads and burning embassies, yup? We need to fear speaking the truth and always be on our tippy-toes like my forebears in the Soviet Union? We need to make exceptions for one group and accomodate them and censor ourselves for them?

Well, in a choice between Western freedoms and deepthroating the Religion of Peace, I choose the former. Evidently you choose the latter. Make sure to swallow.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:39 am

6of1 wrote:

They were of NIGERIAN descent and this is the type of animalistic behaviour shown in their own country when they descend upon Christians or anyone else who offends them, which is just about everybody.

No apologies for holding these bastards in the lowest of esteem.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:49 am

CJB wrote:
We need to fear speaking the truth and always be on our tippy-toes like my forebears in the Soviet Union?
No. We need to fear the people we are "speaking the truth" to, because they are the ones who will commit the acts that invariably make the situation worse.

CJB wrote:
Well, in a choice between Western freedoms and deepthroating the Religion of Peace, I choose the former. Evidently you choose the latter. Make sure to swallow.
Keep congratulating yourself for your attitude. Chances are that someone else will have to pay the price for it.
Back to top Go down
6of1
Cipher Clerk
6of1

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:02 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
6of1 wrote:

They were of NIGERIAN descent and this is the type of animalistic behaviour shown in their own country when they descend upon Christians or anyone else who offends them, which is just about everybody.

No apologies for holding these bastards in the lowest of esteem.

Indeed. And the US animals desecrating corpses not so long ago (to the applause and amusement of the odd racist around these shores, no doubt) were of EUROPEAN descent. Just goes to show we can be every bit as 'animalistic' if we really put our minds to it.

Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:21 am

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
CJB wrote:
We need to fear speaking the truth and always be on our tippy-toes like my forebears in the Soviet Union?
No. We need to fear the people we are "speaking the truth" to, because they are the ones who will commit the acts that invariably make the situation worse.

CJB wrote:
Keep congratulating yourself for your attitude. Chances are that someone else will have to pay the price for it.

The price has already been paid by the blood of those who died so I could be born free.

But by all means, keep advocating the surrender of our freedoms to appease an imported cult.
Back to top Go down
6of1
Cipher Clerk
6of1

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:37 am

CJB wrote:
Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
CJB wrote:

CJB wrote:

The price has already been paid by the blood of those who died so I could be born free.

But by all means, keep advocating the surrender of our freedoms to appease an imported cult.

An imported cult?

Sorry, just so I get this straight: you were born in Israel during the Kuwait war, to parents who got kicked out of the USSR, that right? And you now live in Australia, yes? I find your concern for the state of affairs in the UK truly heartwarming. All the more so as the last significant contribution from your side about Britain (that I can recall, that is) was something to the effect of deliberately calling football 'soccer' (or 'sucker', I forget which) to 'piss off you Brits'. Or something to the same effect. Come a long way since then, have we? What with you really being concerned about Britain's social structure now and all. Congratulations, old sport. Who'd have thunk. Must be quite an effort for you, reading that shitrag Daily Mail just to help Britain sort out its problems. You know, they still call football football.

Droll idea by the way, that thing about 'pissing Brits off', I remember I chuckled a bit. I'm sure Her Majesty really appreciates your efforts to entertain Her subjects.

As for imported cults, well, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:43 pm

6of1 wrote:

Sorry, just so I get this straight: you were born in Israel during the Kuwait war, to parents who got kicked out of the USSR, that right? And you now live in Australia, yes?

Emigrated from the USSR, but sounds about right, da.

Quote :
I find your concern for the state of affairs in the UK truly heartwarming.

Pleasure. I care for all of God's children.

Quote :
All the more so as the last significant contribution from your side about Britain (that I can recall, that is) was something to the effect of deliberately calling football 'soccer' (or 'sucker', I forget which) to 'piss off you Brits'. Or something to the same effect. Come a long way since then, have we? What with you really being concerned about Britain's social structure now and all. Congratulations, old sport.

Don't recall this, but I suppose I've made my choice between liquor and long-term memory. Apologies for any offence caused by this remark on ball-related naming conventions.

Quote :
Who'd have thunk. Must be quite an effort for you, reading that shitrag Daily Mail just to help Britain sort out its problems.

Not sure that's on my reading list. Is it the one with the Page 3 tits?

Quote :
Droll idea by the way, that thing about 'pissing Brits off', I remember I chuckled a bit. I'm sure Her Majesty really appreciates your efforts to entertain Her subjects.

Anything for dear Betty.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:13 pm

CJB wrote:
And yet, here you are, making demands that, if met, could feasibly result in more blood being shed. You want the media to try and stop separating extremists from their faith, even when they commit their atrocities in the name of their faith. But even with their politically-correct approach, there is a genuine concern that the people will target Muslims for being Muslims as revenge for this crime, even when the people being targeted consider the murder to be just as barbaric and abhorrent as we do. One cold only imagine what might happen if the papers started doing what you think is approptiate. Why should they be made to pay the price when they have commited no crime for something as asinine as your desire to see political correctness be condemned?

CJB wrote:
How am I suggesting you surrender your freedom in any way when all I have said is that the people who aren't guilty of the crime sholdn't be the ones to suffer for it?
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:36 pm

And 2 pages in, yet another political thread has become about heated point-scoring. Lovely :| .
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:41 pm

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
You want the media to try and stop separating extremists from their faith, even when they commit their atrocities in the name of their faith.

I say, good sir, I do believe that's your position, not mine. I do believe you're the one who wants the media to not mention that Mr Unclear Motives was reciting passages from that very fine work of literature as he sauntered around with bloodied hands.

Quote :
people who aren't guilty of the crime sholdn't be the ones to suffer for it?

Yes, I also believe Messrs Unclear Motives and any known associates involved in the murder should be the only ones prosecuted for the crime and punished if found guilty. Glad we agree.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:52 pm

CJB wrote:
Quote :
people who aren't guilty of the crime sholdn't be the ones to suffer for it?

Yes, I also believe Messrs Unclear Motives and any known associates involved in the murder should be the only ones prosecuted for the crime and punished if found guilty. Glad we agree.
So why do you think it is a good idea that the media make a point of describing the attackers as being Islamic when doing so will only enable attackers, and could feasily lead to a situtation where everyday citizens attack Muslims - there have already been nationalist protests and attacks on mosques - who hate what happened just as much as they do?
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:37 pm

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
nationalist protests

Whoa, whoa. Why are you bringing up people's ideological motivations? That could lead to violence against nationalists who had nothing to do with any crime.
Back to top Go down
6of1
Cipher Clerk
6of1

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:19 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
And 2 pages in, yet another political thread has become about heated point-scoring. Lovely :| .

Sorry bout that, not my intention at all. Just wanted to bury that dotty old creep Powell with his phrases where he belongs. Got carried away by the notion of sending the guys back to where they come from. They come from London. And from Christian families, another of those 'imported cults' the combined expertise in immigrant matters and endangered British social fabric would warn us against, I suppose. So yes, the motifs are indeed a little enigmatic, because in London people do not tend to hack each other to pieces. I know, that's not everywhere the case, in some countries they swear on poking their children (and not just them) with guns. But the UK as a whole is not known for such, so yes, I'd like to see this investigated properly.

The actual situation in London is far from the alarmist vision we get fed in the wake of this assault, and most Londoners are perfectly aware of this. Things aren't splendid, neither are they horrific. London, Britain was far from a paradise in the 'good old days' before immigration, a fact seldom mentioned when people sit down to plan a definite solution to such matters. Finally I'm indeed a bit fed up getting served that stuff whenever the situation allows for it. I'm turning 53 and I've seen far more shit in my time in London, most of it caused by ordinary white/black/yellow arseholes. It needs no imported cults and no 'Nigerian descent' shit, ta a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London Empty

Back to top Go down

Soldier butchered in London
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next