More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Soldier butchered in London

Go down 
+2
bitchcraft
CJB
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Soldier butchered in London - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:43 pm

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
CJB wrote:
We need to fear speaking the truth and always be on our tippy-toes like my forebears in the Soviet Union?
No. We need to fear the people we are "speaking the truth" to, because they are the ones who will commit the acts that invariably make the situation worse.

CJB wrote:
Well, in a choice between Western freedoms and deepthroating the Religion of Peace, I choose the former. Evidently you choose the latter. Make sure to swallow.
Keep congratulating yourself for your attitude. Chances are that someone else will have to pay the price for it.

Yes, I fully agree, we dare not offend anyone while they collectively slit our throats. T'would be a shame to have them doubt themselves and the rightness of their cause. It would dent their confidence so, the poor things.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:43 pm

6of1 wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:
And 2 pages in, yet another political thread has become about heated point-scoring. Lovely :| .

Sorry bout that, not my intention at all. Just wanted to bury that dotty old creep Powell with his phrases where he belongs. Got carried away by the notion of sending the guys back to where they come from. They come from London. And from Christian families, another of those 'imported cults' the combined expertise in immigrant matters and endangered British social fabric would warn us against, I suppose. So yes, the motifs are indeed a little enigmatic, because in London people do not tend to hack each other to pieces. I know, that's not everywhere the case, in some countries they swear on poking their children (and not just them) with guns. But the UK as a whole is not known for such, so yes, I'd like to see this investigated properly.

The actual situation in London is far from the alarmist vision we get fed in the wake of this assault, and most Londoners are perfectly aware of this. Things aren't splendid, neither are they horrific. London, Britain was far from a paradise in the 'good old days' before immigration, a fact seldom mentioned when people sit down to plan a definite solution to such matters. Finally I'm indeed a bit fed up getting served that stuff whenever the situation allows for it. I'm turning 53 and I've seen far more shit in my time in London, most of it caused by ordinary white/black/yellow arseholes. It needs no imported cults and no 'Nigerian descent' shit, ta a lot.

Wasn't directed specifically at you, 6 of 1.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:29 am

6of1 wrote:
I'm turning 53 and I've seen far more shit in my time in London, most of it caused by ordinary white/black/yellow arseholes. It needs no imported cults and no 'Nigerian descent' shit, ta a lot.

So these guys were ordinary black folks too? Perhaps hacking and beheading a UK national in London in broad daylight and in front of schoolkids with that kind of fundamentalist rationale is no big deal, at least in your neck of the UK. Ah, it's so much clearer now, ta.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:40 am

Dragonpol wrote:
Yes, I fully agree, we dare not offend anyone while they collectively slit our throats.
And it's this attitude that is the root of the problem. You claim they will "collectively slit our throats", which is a massive generalisation, because it implies that every single Muslim is either responsible for these actions, condones these actions, or privately agrees with and aspires to reenact these actions.

Which is fundamentally untrue.

It also leads me to believe that you have never actually met a Muslim. The majority of the classes that I teach are predominantly Islamic, and I have never heard a single student express any of those thoughts that you claim they are all secretly harbouring.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:35 am

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
Dragonpol wrote:
Yes, I fully agree, we dare not offend anyone while they collectively slit our throats.
And it's this attitude that is the root of the problem. You claim they will "collectively slit our throats", which is a massive generalisation, because it implies that every single Muslim is either responsible for these actions, condones these actions, or privately agrees with and aspires to reenact these actions.

Which is fundamentally untrue.

It also leads me to believe that you have never actually met a Muslim. The majority of the classes that I teach are predominantly Islamic, and I have never heard a single student express any of those thoughts that you claim they are all secretly harbouring.

I didn't mean ordinary law-abiding Muslims but the Islamonazis/fundamentalist Muslims that carried out the butchery of this soldier. I want to make that very clear if there was any doubt in my post above. I know there is a vast difference between the two. I imagine that there are very few Muslims here in Northern Ireland, though we do have plenty of home-grown problems of our own without Islamic terrorists as well.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:51 am

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
The majority of the classes that I teach are predominantly Islamic, and I have never heard a single student express any of those thoughts that you claim they are all secretly harbouring.

Is that you, Sheikh Al-Hilaly?
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:59 am

Dragonpol wrote:
I didn't mean ordinary law-abiding Muslims but the Islamonazis/fundamentalist Muslims that carried out the butchery of this soldier. I want to make that very clear if there was any doubt in my post above. I know there is a vast difference between the two. I imagine that there are very few Muslims here in Northern Ireland, though we do have plenty of home-grown problems of our own without Islamic terrorists as well.
Then you appear to have grossly misinterpreted my original point. Why should the media take a "screw political correctness" approach and name the attackers as Muslims? True, they were Islamic, and the attack was motivated by their faith. But look at the rallies and the retaliatory attacks on mosques that we've seen, even without that approach - don't you think that if the media took that "screw political correctness" approach and named the attackers as Muslims, then more people would potentially riot? And that those people would target Muslims indiscriminately, resulting in innocent people being persecuted by mob rule for the crimes of someone that they would denounce if they were given the chance? If yes, then tell me, why is the media dumping political correctness the most appropriate course of action?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:17 am

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
Dragonpol wrote:
Then you appear to have grossly misinterpreted my original point. Why should the media take a "screw political correctness" approach and name the attackers as Muslims? True, they were Islamic, and the attack was motivated by their faith. But look at the rallies and the retaliatory attacks on mosques that we've seen, even without that approach - don't you think that if the media took that "screw political correctness" approach and named the attackers as Muslims, then more people would potentially riot? And that those people would target Muslims indiscriminately, resulting in innocent people being persecuted by mob rule for the crimes of someone that they would denounce if they were given the chance? If yes, then tell me, why is the media dumping political correctness the most appropriate course of action?

Well, for the journalism of record - they were Muslims. Should the media have lied and said they were neo-Nazis/Communists/Anarchists/whatever instead? Would this have been more politically correct or more politically expedient? This seems to be what you are suggesting here and I can't say that I agree with you. After all one of the Muslims quite happily gave an interview to ITV etc. on the slaying of this British soldier and the reasons for it. Are you really suggesting that the media should have censored this or overdubbed it a la Gerry Adams and the Broadcasting Ban? It seems to me that you are - if you are not, then please do explain to me what you mean.

It's not the fault of the media that right-wing extremists here in the UK take the law into their own hands. If and when they kill Muslims or cause ABH/GBH or arson or criminal damage it will not be the media in the dock to act as their proxy, but it will be these right-wing extremists themselves. They are culpable. They have no-one to blame but themselves and the rule of law in this land will still run its writ against them, and most rightly so. Perhaps now you can see my point, Prisoner Monkeys?

As Stewart Lee might have said, "It's political correctness gone mad!", hence my reference to letting extremists collectively slit our throats rather than to be a bother to them in any way and to speak up against this latent extremist evil and terror in our midst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soldier butchered in London   Soldier butchered in London - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soldier butchered in London
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2