More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

A special message from Eva Green

Go down 
+8
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Jack Wade
Stamper
Largo's Shark
Control
Moore
CJB
Makeshift Python
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

A special message from Eva Green Empty
PostSubject: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:21 am

Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:59 am

That is some touching shit right there.
Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:48 am

Thought I was going to watch a video about how I could change the lives of children in need, ended up daydreaming about how I'd bang the shit out of Eva Green for the entire video.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:24 pm

Those cigarettes are really taking their toll on her.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:53 pm

Those teeth. :*sm*:
Back to top Go down
Stamper
'R'
'R'
Stamper

PostSubject: Re: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:41 pm

I remember you had voluptuous breasts and you did surgery on them because you read some idiot internet rant by a probably 300 pounds, balding, unshaven, armpits stinking moron. No you look like shit, bitch.

Last edited by Stamper on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:43 pm

laugh

We've missed you, Stamper.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:51 pm

Stamper wrote:
I remember you had voluptuous breasts and you did surgery on them because you read some idiot internet rant by a probably 300 pounds, balding, unshaven, armpits stinking moron. No you look like shit, bitch.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:32 am

I've taken all these comments into account, but I'd still bang her. I'm not too picky.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:10 am

It's indeed a touching video. Gets you right there.

In the pants.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:05 am

I think she needs to do a more titillating job to convince me to donate to help the kids. I fucking hate kids, but a nice pair may soften me up (in one respect).
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:45 pm

Moore wrote:
I've taken all these comments into account, but I'd still bang her. I'm not too picky.

A few shots and I'd be good to go.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:54 pm

She has one of the sexiest voices ever. She sounds a little bit like Sophie Marceau, which is a plus!

But there was a lot of eye fucking in that video. And what's the deal with her boobs?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:33 pm

She still looks very good to me, though I don't know about the surgery rumours.
Back to top Go down
Stamper
'R'
'R'
Stamper

PostSubject: Re: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:48 pm

her breast are now definetely X actress branded.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:03 pm

Stamper wrote:

A special message from Eva Green Me_gusta_problemo
Back to top Go down
Xenia93
'R'
'R'
Xenia93

PostSubject: Re: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:11 pm

Does anyone else think her face is extremely gaunt and "sunken in" in this clip? She looks like she hasn't eaten in weeks. Damn. Saying something considering how thin she's always been.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:14 pm

You're all too fussy. She'd do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:39 am

Largo's Shark wrote:
Stamper wrote:

A special message from Eva Green Me_gusta_problemo
It would appear so.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:18 am

Eva makes me uncomfortable, but not in a good way. Her  occasional screen appearances are my cue to go and put the kettle on.

She's obviously intelligent, unusual in an actor, but then she's not a natural actress. My best guess is that she acts to avoid self analysis and it's that lack of ease which cripples her performances. They're far too studied and mannered. She comes across as someone who is scared to live so has read a few books instead. 

I'm sure that painful self-consciousness would resurface in the bedroom so she doesn't interest me sexually. I'd much prefer to be her unpaid psychiatrist. First world demons might be the sort of everyday drama she'd excel at. 

Suppressed suburban hysterics r us...
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:07 pm

A laudable message but I would join in saying Eva gives the impression that she is not suited/comfortable as a actress and carries a gaunt and unhealthy air. As for a sexy voice? Certainly not to me, she always sounds rather wooden and uninvolved, like a gravellier voiced Liz Hurly or Kelly Le Brock.
Back to top Go down
GeneralGogol
Q Branch
Q Branch
GeneralGogol

PostSubject: Re: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:50 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Eva makes me uncomfortable, but not in a good way. Her  occasional screen appearances are my cue to go and put the kettle on.

She's obviously intelligent, unusual in an actor, but then she's not a natural actress. My best guess is that she acts to avoid self analysis and it's that lack of ease which cripples her performances. They're far too studied and mannered. She comes across as someone who is scared to live so has read a few books instead. 

I'm sure that painful self-consciousness would resurface in the bedroom so she doesn't interest me sexually. I'd much prefer to be her unpaid psychiatrist. First world demons might be the sort of everyday drama she'd excel at. 

Suppressed suburban hysterics r us...

Has anyone seen The Womb? One of Eva's more disturbing performances, particularly in the second half when she barely mutters a word. Suppressed suburban hysterics from Eva at her most dour.

On the flip side, she looks hot and alive in that Burton-Depp vampire movie (only seen the trailer).
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Eva has the type of personality that turns actors to drink, to combat stage fright - which in turn makes them act boorish and aggressive and forget lines. Anthony Hopkins was the like that in the late '60s and '70s. Watch THE LION IN WINTER to see how wooden and self-conscious he was.

I recommend psychoanalysis and beta-blockers.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:03 pm

I recommend a good fuck. Not from me though. Eva's not my type. 

BTW, does that clip date from 2009? Did Python feed us yesterday's papers?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:09 pm

BAB: stuck in a time warp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A special message from Eva Green   A special message from Eva Green Empty

Back to top Go down

A special message from Eva Green
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next