More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

sdfgvhbjnkml

Go down 
+8
bitchcraft
Control
CJB
Moore
Jack Wade
Makeshift Python
Largo's Shark
Santa
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

sdfgvhbjnkml - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sdfgvhbjnkml   sdfgvhbjnkml - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:08 am

Rivals the Odessa steps sequence IMO.
Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: sdfgvhbjnkml   sdfgvhbjnkml - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:14 am

Rivals the Odessa steps sequence IMO.

Makes Sergei Eisenstein look like a pussy.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: sdfgvhbjnkml   sdfgvhbjnkml - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:05 am

Jesus, his clips never fail to make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: sdfgvhbjnkml   sdfgvhbjnkml - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:31 pm

I do agree with Ambler that this place had more interesting and diverse discussion in the past.
Nowadays we seem to go in endless circles on half a dozen or so subjects.
It doesn't really promote new membership, nor does it give the older members much cause to stick around and contribute.
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: sdfgvhbjnkml   sdfgvhbjnkml - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:13 pm

Well, this is sort of a sad thread. I do hope that it doesn't close. I've been on a few different forums and this one is the one that does have the most reasonable Bond discussions, among other things.

Depending on what M has done with the site, this place still has potential. Social media exposure could bring in many new posters and with the right moderation the newbies can be sorted into those who stay and those who migrate to another site.

Though I've not been here in a while, I'd be happy to do what it takes to keep it going. I posted at MI6Comm today as well - since I'm on a Bond kick and this place wasn't so busy - but the vibe there, as well as the setup, just isn't as interesting as the one here.

Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: sdfgvhbjnkml   sdfgvhbjnkml - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:32 pm

All we can ask for current users is to stick around and keep posting. That's been difficult enough in itself.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: sdfgvhbjnkml   sdfgvhbjnkml - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:32 pm

retrokitty wrote:
Well, this is sort of a sad thread. I do hope that it doesn't close. I've been on a few different forums and this one is the one that does have the most reasonable Bond discussions, among other things.

Depending on what M has done with the site, this place still has potential.  Social media exposure could bring in many new posters and with the right moderation the newbies can be sorted into those who stay and those who migrate to another site.

Though I've not been here in a while, I'd be happy to do what it takes to keep it going. I posted at MI6Comm today as well - since I'm on a Bond kick and this place wasn't so busy - but the vibe there, as well as the setup, just isn't as interesting as the one here.

Good to have you back Kitts. Hope to see more of you and all that.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sdfgvhbjnkml   sdfgvhbjnkml - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

sdfgvhbjnkml
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: