More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Is Ralph Fiennes a lock for B23?

Go down 
+10
Seve
Jack Wade
GeneralGogol
Perilagu Khan
Control
lalala2004
Lazenby.
Vesper
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
danslittlefinger
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

Location : Somewhere where I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered...

Is Ralph Fiennes a lock for B23? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Ralph Fiennes a lock for B23?   Is Ralph Fiennes a lock for B23? - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:13 pm

http://www.bond23.net/020110521/rumors-suggest-ralph-fiennes-has-signed-on-to-james-bond-23/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+007NewsAndRumors+%28007+News+and+Rumors+from+the+new+James+Bond+movie%29&utm_content=Twitter

According to fans posting on a James Bond discussion forum the British star of Schindler’s List, The Constant Gardner and the Harry Potter series has signed on to James Bond as of last week.

Here is what a user of ajb007 posted about the news:

I had a meeting with Sony Australia reps on Wednesday and they confirmed Ralph Fiennes for Bond 23 while talking about their 2011/2012 lineup. Apparently he signed last week, and Sony were most pleased with Ralph joining the film. Straight from the horses mouth so to speak

…and in a later post it was mentioned:

It was casually mentioned that he would be a villain.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Is Ralph Fiennes a lock for B23?   Is Ralph Fiennes a lock for B23? - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Interesting and exciting, though I'll wait for the official confirmation before I become exceedingly elated :D
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Is Ralph Fiennes a lock for B23?   Is Ralph Fiennes a lock for B23? - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:25 am

Should we start a non-official Bond 23 "confirmed" cast thread. Updated as we learn new names. We can always delete names that ultimately don't pan out, but Fiennes for exampe based on the info we have and even Bardem could be included.It would be more like a working list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Ralph Fiennes a lock for B23?   Is Ralph Fiennes a lock for B23? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Ralph Fiennes a lock for B23?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2