More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Need recommendations for good hard rock/metal from the past 5 years

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

Need recommendations for good hard rock/metal from the past 5 years Empty
PostSubject: Need recommendations for good hard rock/metal from the past 5 years   Need recommendations for good hard rock/metal from the past 5 years EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 1:56 am

If you're a metal head as well, post some clips here...in the mood for some hard, guitar rock.

And yeah, I still crank out my Megadeth ever so often. I got the whole Warchest box set for $15 wheee!
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Need recommendations for good hard rock/metal from the past 5 years   Need recommendations for good hard rock/metal from the past 5 years EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 4:26 pm

Rave, you're needed!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Need recommendations for good hard rock/metal from the past 5 years   Need recommendations for good hard rock/metal from the past 5 years EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 4:31 pm

The only metal I want to hear is the unreleased stuff Judas Priest did with Stock, Aitken and Waterman. The mind boggles.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Need recommendations for good hard rock/metal from the past 5 years   Need recommendations for good hard rock/metal from the past 5 years EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 2:54 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
The only metal I want to hear is the unreleased stuff Judas Priest did with Stock, Aitken and Waterman. The mind boggles.

Here's one to ride your emu to...

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Need recommendations for good hard rock/metal from the past 5 years   Need recommendations for good hard rock/metal from the past 5 years EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Don't say I never do nothing for you, Dog. These dolls are going to rock your vag.

Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Need recommendations for good hard rock/metal from the past 5 years   Need recommendations for good hard rock/metal from the past 5 years EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 5:01 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
Don't say I never do nothing for you, Dog. These dolls are going to rock your vag.

Vag says ta...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need recommendations for good hard rock/metal from the past 5 years   Need recommendations for good hard rock/metal from the past 5 years Empty

Back to top Go down

Need recommendations for good hard rock/metal from the past 5 years
Page 1 of 1