More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

American Politics Reloaded

Go down 
+10
Perilagu Khan
Phantom Commander
Control
HJackson
CJB
Salomé
Makeshift Python
Largo's Shark
bitchcraft
Gravity's Silhouette
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 10:10 pm

Sarai wrote:
You might look good in a skirt. You have the legs for it.

it does have the advantage that we can at least keep all the liberal insanity out of here

My, what sharp little eyes you've got...

And when I pine for a reservation, I'm quite serious. A state of quasi-autonomy could well blossom into complete independence. Impossible, of course. The maniacs in charge demand a captive audience. The last thing they want is a group of people being out of reach of their deranged ideology and cultural depravity.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 4:25 am

Sarai wrote:
I don't understand most people. It seems like the majority of my country lost their minds and went insane over a common cold, panic in masks and letting themselves get injected with god knows what experimental jabs. But when it comes to Nato attacking Russia...nothing, it has no meaning to them and that's if they even know about it.
I often hear "Most people will disagree with you on that!", as if that is on me.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 8:38 pm

there had to be endless rural areas in Texas where one can be left alone
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 9:47 pm

There are. But it's best to be left alone in a community of people who wish to be left alone...
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 11:39 pm

But, wherever a man goes, men will pursue and paw him with their dirty institutions, and, if they can, constrain him to belong to their desperate odd-fellow society.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 3:14 am

Aristotle said man is a zoon politikon, meaning that we are social animals who naturally group together in polities of one sort or another. But some of us are less social than others. Men living on pillars in the desert or on mountaintops or in remote monasteries is a phenomenon as old as history. I suppose these people are libertarians at heart. And while I respect that, I don't go quite that far. I don't desire complete isolation, merely the society and civilization of like-minded individuals. This can be accomplished, although admittedly, it is difficult to sustain for centuries.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 4:42 am

Sarai wrote:
But, wherever a man goes, men will pursue and paw him with their dirty institutions, and, if they can, constrain him to belong to their desperate odd-fellow society.
Sadly true. There is hardly a spot on the planet where one can be left alone if one so wishes.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 7:21 am

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Aristotle said man is a zoon politikon, meaning that we are social animals who naturally group together in polities of one sort or another. But some of us are less social than others. Men living on pillars in the desert or on mountaintops or in remote monasteries is a phenomenon as old as history. I suppose these people are libertarians at heart. And while I respect that, I don't go quite that far. I don't desire complete isolation, merely the society and civilization of like-minded individuals. This can be accomplished, although admittedly, it is difficult to sustain for centuries.  

Ambiverts are apparently those who can be both extro and intro, as it were. Think that fits quite well in my case.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 11, 2023 12:50 am

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Perilagu Khan wrote:

Ambiverts are apparently those who can be both extro and intro, as it were. Think that fits quite well in my case.  

So does pervert. tongue
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 11, 2023 11:09 am

How Dare You GIFs | GIFDB.com
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 5:09 pm

What a lunatic.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 5:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Maeve Horton
'R'
'R'
Maeve Horton

PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2023 12:23 pm

Joe's still got it. It never left him.

Back to top Go down
https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com/
Maeve Horton
'R'
'R'
Maeve Horton

PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2023 8:06 pm

Back to top Go down
https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com/
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2023 5:35 pm

Projecting as always. Here is more real journalism.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2023 5:49 pm

Geez, what a shock. Frankly, AINO is a fascist structure wherein the relationship between government, corporations and the cultural institutions is entirely incestuous. Fundamentally, there is no difference between them. They comprise a seamless power structure.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2023 6:06 pm

That is not only in America, brother Perilagu.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2023 7:44 pm

Phantom Commander wrote:
That is not only in America, brother Perilagu.

Yes, it extends to all regions of the Global American Empire, which means primarily Western, Northern and Southern Europe, as well as Australia, Canada and New Zealand.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2023 6:34 pm

who is the head of the snake? most of it makes me think Vatican
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2023 6:37 pm

Sarai wrote:
The Vatican, City of London and their bullies Washington DC are all remnants of the Roman Empire.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2023 6:39 pm

That's how I see it.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2023 6:55 pm

It is hard to love monsters, is it not?
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2023 6:59 pm

I have my moments of anger but it's the apathy in my country that really annoys. It's hard to care when I'm in a culture of beer drinkers, TV watchers and little else.

Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2023 7:11 pm

Sarai wrote:
I have my moments of anger but it's the apathy in my country that really annoys. It's hard to care when I'm in a culture of beer drinkers, TV watchers and little else.

Hey, I can relate to that. It is widespread.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2023 8:26 pm

Sarai wrote:

There are many heads to the snake, but almost all of them can be found in AINO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Politics Reloaded   American Politics Reloaded - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

American Politics Reloaded
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next