More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE

Go down 
+7
Control
Gravity's Silhouette
Flush
Harmsway
Largo's Shark
bitchcraft
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE Empty
PostSubject: New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE   New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:47 am

http://www.mi6-hq.com/news/index.php?itemid=11662&t=mi6&s=news

MI6 wrote:
British actress Brigitte Millar has been cast in Sam Mendes' SPECTRE, the 24th James Bond 007 adventure currently in production.

Millar has a handful of credits to her name, the most famous of which must be the role of Emmeline Vance in 2007's "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix".

Although her agent refused to release any further details, and are bound by confidentiality, it is understood that Millar will be required for scenes shot at Pinewood and on location in Rome later this year. It was confirmed that she would be going against 007 - presumably as one of the members of SPECTRE - or perhaps even someone more iconic from 007's filmic past.

New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE 576607

I'm sensing a Rosa Klebb meets Patrice in terms of bitter, no-nonsense (like Klebb) henchman (as many scenes as Patrice).
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE   New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:10 am

Rosa Klebb or Irma Bunt thumbsup

Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE   New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 2:01 am

It's definitely Irma.
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE   New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 2:38 am

I'm guessing she'll be playing
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flush
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Flush

PostSubject: Re: New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE   New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:23 am

Ignore! Haven't got the hand of the spoiler thing (not that it was really a spoiler, more a suggestion)
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE   New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:53 am

Harmsway wrote:
I'm guessing she'll be playing
Spoiler:

Whew! Don't give the whole plot away, Harms! I wasn't prepared for that level of honesty from you.

She's hot though....for a late 50-ish actress. Babs is really pushing for older Bond Women lately, eh?
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE   New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 7:26 am

Bond's mom.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE   New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:15 pm

Control wrote:
Bond's mom.

Thought she died in the last film. No?
Back to top Go down
Xenia93
'R'
'R'
Xenia93

PostSubject: Re: New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE   New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:58 pm

Well with the Death of Dench we need someone to fill in the role of Mommy in Bond's life.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE   New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:19 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
She's hot though....for a late 50-ish actress. Babs is really pushing for older Bond Women lately, eh?

Actually, she's exactly 50 years old being born in Sept 1964, that just puts her just 4 yrs older than Craig. But I'll say it again, I'd rather see Bond with a mature beautiful actress than someone closer to half his age, it gets too creepy when done too often.

Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE   New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:38 am

bitchcraft wrote:

Actually, she's exactly 50 years old being born in Sept 1964, that just puts her just 4 yrs older than Craig. But I'll say it again, I'd rather see Bond with a mature beautiful actress than someone closer to half his age, it gets too creepy when done too often.

Agreed. But after having poisoned the well with hot young things like Denise Richards, Rosamund Pike, Gemma Arterton...will the audience accept a Bond Woman closer in age? Remains to be seen.

And, if nothing else, Bellucci almost seems like a window that closed a long time ago. Hopefully she can pull off whatever it is she's doing in the film and we can put her exclusion from TNL behind us, but if it doesn't work, it may remind everyone that her best chance at being a Bond Girl probably passed her by with TNL or TWINE (I think they may have looked at her again for the Electra role, but not sure).
Back to top Go down
Flush
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Flush

PostSubject: Re: New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE   New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:37 am

50's not that old.

I'm writing that as much to reassure myself as anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE   New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 8:29 am

bitchcraft wrote:

Agreed. But after having poisoned the well with hot young things like Denise Richards, Rosamund Pike, Gemma Arterton...will the audience accept a Bond Woman closer in age? Remains to be seen.

And, if nothing else, Bellucci almost seems like a window that closed a long time ago. Hopefully she can pull off whatever it is she's doing in the film and we can put her exclusion from TNL behind us, but if it doesn't work, it may remind everyone that her best chance at being a Bond Girl probably passed her by with TNL or TWINE (I think they may have looked at her again for the Electra role, but not sure).

Yeah I believe she was considered for Christmas Jones.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE   New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 3:36 pm

FieldsMan wrote:

Yeah I believe she was considered for Christmas Jones.

You're right. I had forgot about that. I think they thought about how she'd work as either character and still said no. So we know she'd been up for three roles and missed them all, losing out to Teri Hatcher and Denise Richards (I don't consider it to be "losing" to Marceau; she was a great actress). If I'd been overlooked for those two actresses, I probably would have told EON to "screw off". But here we are, 16 years later, and she's finally in a Bond movie, so maybe she gets the last laugh.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE   New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:33 am

It's probably a good thing she didn't get the roles she was offered in the Brosnan era, because they were terribly written roles.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE   New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:56 am

Bellucci will be more than fine.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE   New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:38 am

Another actor has reportedly been cast in a minor villain role. His name is Peppe Lanzetta and he will reportedly play "Lorenzo" in the Italian scenes:

New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE Peppe+Lanzetta+Take+Five+Photo+Call+Rome+7ez6x_JAcw9l

He joins the growing list of folically-challenged actors who play villains. Although I seem to recall something in TB about the crew of the "Disco Volante" having shaved heads.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE   New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:00 am

Kind of like Renard's crew in TWINE...
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE   New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:52 pm

A Mafia-ish type, I'm guessing. By God, he looks the part all right.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE   New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:18 am

The henchmen in the Moonraker novel also had shaved heads, though they also had mustaches/beards.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE   New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 6:37 am

Blunt Instrument wrote:
A Mafia-ish type, I'm guessing. By God, he looks the part all right.
That gives me an idea ...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE   New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 4:26 am

Alright, so here's how I imagine that playing out:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE   New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 8:49 am

Another piece of casting news has emerged:

New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE 20110203180222-2011-96767-NDP

His name is Alessandro Cremona, and he will reportedly be playing ...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE   New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:21 pm

Δ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE   New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE Empty

Back to top Go down

New Villain(ess) cast in SPECTRE
Page 1 of 1