More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Defining Masculinity

Go down 
+4
Xenia93
Salomé
Staugust
Largo's Shark
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SarahN
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
SarahN

Location : For it will come to pass that every braggart shall be found an ass.

Defining Masculinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defining Masculinity   Defining Masculinity - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:22 am

Erica Ambler wrote:

SarahN wrote:
To me a guy is sexy when he doesn't act, when he's just authentic

If he’s a good actor how can you tell?  

That's not so hard actually. There's always one good actor less than people think. ;)

Erica Ambler wrote:

SarahN wrote:
We're all human, there's no need to pretend one has superior knowledge or experience or whatever.

Pretending is pointless, but very human. However, differing levels of ability and experience are real, and market values reflect that.  Of course that's how it should be - a rational society celebrates and venerates the extraordinary not the ordinary.

You surely mean market prices, not values. Since I'm neither a farming girl nor a trader in livestock I wouldn't be aware of market prices. But you can trust me, I'm very aware of values.

Erica Ambler wrote:

SarahN wrote:
A definite turn-on is when a guy can admit not knowing something, or having made a mistake. When a guy is not ashamed to admit his faults along with his strong sides, that's what takes balls, that's a man in my eyes.

No, that's a man trying to get into your pants. wink

Oh I'm aware of that; I should very much hope so!

About scruffy, one of my favourite erotically charged scenes is Galore pointing out Bond's scruffy look. There is something about a little stubble.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Defining Masculinity   Defining Masculinity - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:44 pm

x

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Defining Masculinity   Defining Masculinity - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 1:14 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Salomé wrote:
Erica Ambler wrote:
It's the damn biological imperative - you know, like when you used to stick socks in your training bra, Oppers.  

Never had any need to do that, they were already there before I was even ready for their arrival!

The socks were already there? blink

The bra needed no extra padding, more like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defining Masculinity   Defining Masculinity - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Defining Masculinity
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: