More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

SPECTRE TV spot thread

Go down 
+10
lachesis
Control
dr. strangelove
Stamper
SarahN
Prisoner Monkeys
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Makeshift Python
CJB
Jack Wade
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

SPECTRE TV spot thread Empty
PostSubject: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 2:26 am

NEW: TV Spot 2 (Sept. 10):

TV Spot 1 (June 9):

Last edited by Jack Wade on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 3:00 am

I'm ex-SPECTing great things.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:14 am

Added video to OP.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:24 am

Not seeing the link/video. Or is it just me?
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:36 am

Fixed it.

Looking classy. And Bond seems to do more rogering this time.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:52 am

Nice.

Most dramatic delivery of "Bond, James Bond" thus far. Pierce would be proud.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 7:04 am

CJB wrote:
Nice.

Most dramatic delivery of "Bond, James Bond" thus far. Pierce would be proud.

Talk about making a meal out of it!

Looks great though! Good to see some action with the Bond girls as well…

EDIT: On the second viewing, is Hinx's car fitted with gadgets?

Also, loving the look of Monica and Lea. Hope we get a poster with them two on it, a la GE or TWINE.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 7:16 am

Looks like the Aston has the gadgets - there appears to be a flamethrower in the exhaust.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 7:17 am

Yeah I think you're right…. Awesome! colgate

Wonder if we'll get a Q briefing scene about it…
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 8:25 am

It's possible that if the rear sump guard was damaged, sparks from the roadway or heat from the brake could ignite it, but you're talking about catastrophic damage to the car.

Alternatively, if it's got a regenerative brake or waste heat recovery, the wiring loom could short out and ignite, but that's a technical fault and unlikely to be caused by physical damage. And would require a lengthy explanation (which isn't as weird as it sounds - the C-X75 was conceived as a next-generation hybrid, but converted over to a conventional combustion engine to facilitate filming).
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 11:04 am

Looks like the only person stroking white pussies in this film will be James Bond.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 1:56 pm

Rewatched the tv spot a few times now:

- Digging some new snow action which we haven't properly seen since TWINE
- I know it was in the original teaser, but loving the stuff with Christoph Waltz and the SPECTRE meeting.
- Really like the fact we have a gadget laden car, and car chase.
- Monica Bellucci is a fine addition to the Bond girl catalogue, and fits in very nicely, especially given her age.
- Madeleine Swann - two glimpses and she seems vulnerable, and different to Harris' Eve, Camille and Vesper. When Bond has his hands on her face, it reminded me of TWINE with Bond/Elektra in the jacket pod - which isn't a bad thing in my book!
- Great to see Hinx in this, and might actually be a good threat to Bond - which we haven't seen since Stamper and before that, Dario (in terms of henchmen).
- The chaotic editing in the teaser is a bit of a bummer, to be honest… Half a second on each shot longer - even if it meant cutting out a glimpse of a certain scene - would make it easier to appreciate, but I guess it did its job in teasing me.
Back to top Go down
SarahN
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
SarahN

Location : For it will come to pass that every braggart shall be found an ass.

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 3:48 pm

Watched this on my lunch break, wow. I really love it so far! FieldsMan, you must have dissected it by now. I admit, those fast cuts are just that wee bit too short. But some great action and some style to go with it. Now I'm truly looking forward to SP!
Back to top Go down
Stamper
'R'
'R'
Stamper

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:25 pm

OK, awaiting for someone to fuse the early teaser with the ending of this one, so that we get finally a real full teaser trailer :)
Back to top Go down
dr. strangelove
'R'
'R'
dr. strangelove

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 7:15 pm

Man...they're doing a great job of making this look really, really good (despite my lukewarm impression of the initial spoilers).

Visually, I love how this has a very warm and refined glow to it, and I'm also really digging how much of the film looks to be at night/dark or low-light. Also, I know it's not exactly PC in movies nowadays, but I'm glad it's starting to look like Bond will be saving the ladies once again. When Bond and Lea are looking into each others eyes, it certainly looks like they genuinely care for each other. IMO, that's exactly the way to handle this sort of dynamic in this day and age. I think modern audiences will respect that a helluva lot more that trying to shoehorn in some horribly forced "she's Bond's equal!" type of female character.

The new delivery of "Bond, James Bond" was very cool, as well.

I assume this means that we'll probably be getting a new "real" trailer sometime soon?

Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:47 pm

Hoyt Van Hoytema's doing a nice job with the visuals, ranking up their with Deakins and Freddie Young.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 12:05 am

SarahN wrote:
Watched this on my lunch break, wow. I really love it so far! FieldsMan, you must have dissected it by now. I admit, those fast cuts are just that wee bit too short. But some great action and some style to go with it. Now I'm truly looking forward to SP!

Yeah I'd watched it a few times by that point!

Control wrote:
Hoyt Van Hoytema's doing a nice job with the visuals, ranking up their with Deakins and Freddie Young.

Yep! Very happy with the look of SP. Expected that though, given how awesome Her and Tinker Tailor... looked, and people raved about Interstellar's cinematography.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 3:17 am

Now that there is a higher-quality version of the spot available, I'm not so sure that the Aston has gadgets. It could be a rear-mounted flamethrower, but it looks like the Jaguar has simply caught fire.
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 2:03 pm

It was ok I suppose, can't quite comprehend any greater praise however, functional rather than surprising.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:07 pm

Loving the Aston tearing the roof off the other car. And also probably the most 'I mean business' delivery of 'Bond ... James Bond' in the series' history.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 11:17 pm

Treat to watch, 30 seconds for recap, 17 seconds for the whole action drama including Aston Martin DB10 vs Jaguar C-X75, action in Alps, and glimpse of Mexico opening sequence.and then Bond uttered those iconic linen in a most seductive way just in 007 seconds!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 1:16 am

Welcome to Bond and Beyond Alex!
Back to top Go down
Stamper
'R'
'R'
Stamper

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 9:11 am

Am I the only one underwhelmed? The photography looks like TWINE. The all yellow/brown photography at the end is ugly, as the snow sequences which looks blah.

I have the feeling they are going TWINE for Craig. Looks no fun and dark again.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 9:33 am

On a scale of deep to gritty, it's definitely deep n' gritty.

I've resigned myself to the fact that this is the way it's going to be until Craig hangs up the blue speedos. At least with the inclusion of Waltz it stands little chance of being as bad as Quntdom of Snooze.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:05 am

Stamper wrote:
Am I the only one underwhelmed? The photography looks like TWINE. The all yellow/brown photography at the end is ugly, as the snow sequences which looks blah.

I have the feeling they are going TWINE for Craig. Looks no fun and dark again.

TWINE looks great, SP looks great, but I don't think they look similar at all… This looks much darker. The SF/SP films are Craig's TWINE though - Mendes has taken a lot of inspiration from that film.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE TV spot thread   SPECTRE TV spot thread Empty

Back to top Go down

SPECTRE TV spot thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next