More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Final Act: Die Another Day vs SPECTRE

Go down 
+5
Gravity's Silhouette
Hilly
bitchcraft
lachesis
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which Final Act is Better?
Die Another Day
Final Act: Die Another Day vs SPECTRE - Page 2 Vote_lcap77%Final Act: Die Another Day vs SPECTRE - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 77% [ 10 ]
SPECTRE
Final Act: Die Another Day vs SPECTRE - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Final Act: Die Another Day vs SPECTRE - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Final Act: Die Another Day vs SPECTRE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Act: Die Another Day vs SPECTRE   Final Act: Die Another Day vs SPECTRE - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 12:34 am

hegottheboot wrote:
I'd rather sit through the Jinx movie than ever see SP again.

As would I.

As far as Jinx goes, she has some atrocious dialogue but she fills out her bikini well and looks believable in the action scenes, which is really the extent of her character.

The fight between Jinx and Miranda is superior to anything we ended up with in Spectre. Make of that what you will.
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: Final Act: Die Another Day vs SPECTRE   Final Act: Die Another Day vs SPECTRE - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 4:19 am

Actually that's true about the fight and we got a cheesy line ending in "bitch" which is always a laugh.
Didn't help that Jinx was a walking cliche complete with Yo mama jokes...where is Saint Wai Lin when you need her?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Final Act: Die Another Day vs SPECTRE   Final Act: Die Another Day vs SPECTRE - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 1:39 pm

I've always thought that 'Read this, bitch' line was actually one of Jinx's better moments. laugh

Don't get me started on the Wai Lin-in-DAD possibility. If only scheduling around DAD/Crouching Tiger could have allowed for it. At the same time, if DAD still blew up to the excesses that it was with Michelle Yeoh in it, then maybe it's for the best she's relegated to her one, superior film in the series.

Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Final Act: Die Another Day vs SPECTRE   Final Act: Die Another Day vs SPECTRE - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 7:12 pm

Crouching Tiger came out in 2000, so it wasn't a scheduling conflict with that film.

A film called THE TOUCH did come out in 2002, but filming had completed on January 12th of that year, just two days before filming began for DIE ANOTHER DAY. So perhaps she could have made her cameo as originally planned for the Hong Kong sequence. Too bad that didn't happen.

As far as THE TOUCH goes, she did have a scheduling conflict that prevented her from taking a role in the Matrix sequels. Had that not been an issue, she would have shared a scene with Monica Bellucci.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Final Act: Die Another Day vs SPECTRE   Final Act: Die Another Day vs SPECTRE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:31 am

Yes, I meant The Touch. I believe she also produced it, so that probably ate up much of her time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Act: Die Another Day vs SPECTRE   Final Act: Die Another Day vs SPECTRE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Act: Die Another Day vs SPECTRE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: The Bond Films: Reviews, Ratings & Discussion :: SPECTRE (2015)-
Jump to: