More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Fincher may want to contemplate a remake already...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Fincher may want to contemplate a remake already... Empty
PostSubject: Fincher may want to contemplate a remake already...   Fincher may want to contemplate a remake already... EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:48 am

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/04/12/winklevosses-vanquished-fight-facebook-continues/

Quote :
Two down, one to go?

The Winklevoss brothers were vanquished in court Monday, but Facebook's troubles aren't yet over: The company faces a second suit in Paul Ceglia, who allegedly hired Mark Zuckerberg on Craigslist back in 2003. Ceglia claims that he invested $1,000 in Facebook at the time, which entitled him to 50 percent -- and now a whopping 84 percent --- of what is today one of the biggest players in tech.

Ceglia first filed suit against Facebook last year. He's just returned with a new law firm, and a collection of potentially damning emails with Zuckerberg to prove his case.

""I am really sorry I behaved as I did. Please give me your address and I will mail you back the $2,000 for your trouble, more if it will repair our business relationship," a July, 2004, email allegedly from Zuckerberg to Ceglia states.

This time, Facebook may have to take serious notice.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/04/12/winklevosses-vanquished-fight-facebook-continues/#ixzz1JMcSEvdx
Back to top Go down

Fincher may want to contemplate a remake already...
Page 1 of 1