More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Xenia Onatopp

Go down 
+3
bitchcraft
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
CrushedbyXenia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Xenia Onatopp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenia Onatopp   Xenia Onatopp - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 12:06 pm

Nicolas Suszczyk wrote:
Xenia has indeed a huge fandom on Twitter. I wrote something on her in my personal blog: https://ns-writings.blogspot.com/2019/11/onatopp-of-things-famke-janssen-and.html

Interesting interpretation of the Bond/Xenia relationship but I'm not sure I agree that Bond is the teenager who goes on a sexual journey with her. He's well aware of what's going on during the chase. A boy would have his hands full just with Caroline in the car-- Bond has them lining up; she's the "next girl" after all.

Good to see you back, NS! smile
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

Xenia Onatopp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenia Onatopp   Xenia Onatopp - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2020 8:01 pm

[quote="Perilagu Khan"]
Sarai wrote:
Perilagu Khan wrote:
Sarai wrote:
the biggest fail of the movie is making the fight with her and Bond near the end in the jungle so short

it's a real let down for a character like that and would have been the time for a long drawn out bone crunching exchange between the two of them ...it's just over way too fast and undramatic for what is probably the best female villain femme fatale ever in the series

Let down? I hope the pun was intentional...

I have been doing extra squats and practicing the old thigh-grip for the next time you smart off about Brosnans movies.

Hm. Very intriguing. But, Sarai, I do not think you like boys!

laugh I don't know what that means but I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Xenia Onatopp
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2