More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Tarantino ranks the Bond actors

Go down 
+2
Hilly
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Tarantino ranks the Bond actors Empty
PostSubject: Tarantino ranks the Bond actors   Tarantino ranks the Bond actors EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 12:39 am

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1138834/James-Bond-actor-ranking-Quentin-Tarantino-Sean-Connery-Roger-Moore-Pierce-Brosnan?fbclid=IwAR2wVTy-dcEqSV7k3VVgS5t2NYS2Hk8SpRtnmzv2YNz8MBtZbXSkDzUv78Q

Tarantino said, not wrote:
Tarantino said: “Sean Connery, Pierce Brosnan, then just a little under him, Roger Moore.

“And then everybody else. Connery’s at the top, but I really, really like Pierce Brosnan.

This makes me happier than it probably should.

Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Tarantino ranks the Bond actors   Tarantino ranks the Bond actors EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 7:34 pm

Of course, he did want to do a Brosnan film didn't he?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Tarantino ranks the Bond actors   Tarantino ranks the Bond actors EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 11:23 pm

Yes, though I don't know about Uma Thurman being Vesper, which was rumoured to be the case. Catherine Zeta Jones, however...
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: Tarantino ranks the Bond actors   Tarantino ranks the Bond actors EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 4:28 am

Just when you think he has no taste...you get a surprisingly well worded statement like this.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Tarantino ranks the Bond actors   Tarantino ranks the Bond actors EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 11:06 am

No love for Tim Dalton? oh my!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Tarantino ranks the Bond actors   Tarantino ranks the Bond actors EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 1:07 pm

It would have been nice for him to go into a bit of detail on each. Hard to imagine how he'd feel about Dalton. I'd guess he wouldn't like Craig (maybe because his version of CR - and James Bond - is terrible and not how Tarantino envisaged it) , and think the world of OHMSS and be entertained by Lazenby (given his fondness for Aussies) but not enough to warrant him a good Bond.
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: Tarantino ranks the Bond actors   Tarantino ranks the Bond actors EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 3:42 am

I also don't think he's that much of a Bond fan to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Tarantino ranks the Bond actors   Tarantino ranks the Bond actors EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 7:22 pm

My impression is that he likes the books and 60s films. Beyond that he's likely not a big fan of the rest, though I recall reading that he was a fan of LTK but can't find any reference.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: Tarantino ranks the Bond actors   Tarantino ranks the Bond actors EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 3:41 am

Most exciting is that his New Beverly Cinema is supposed to be running dye transfer original IB technicolor prints of FRWL-OHMSS in July. Anyone in the LA area HAS to go. These are incredibly rare to see these days.
Those are my most desired things to see in the world. Nothing will ever compare to a properly preserved original IB print and it is how these films were meant to be seen.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Tarantino ranks the Bond actors   Tarantino ranks the Bond actors EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 3:47 am

If Tarantino ever does a Bond film he'll be focusing on ladies feet and toes a lot because the man's foot fetish is legendary.

https://www.sleek-mag.com/article/quentin-tarantino-foot-fetish/
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Tarantino ranks the Bond actors   Tarantino ranks the Bond actors EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 12:46 pm

hegottheboot wrote:
Most exciting is that his New Beverly Cinema is supposed to be running dye transfer original IB technicolor prints of FRWL-OHMSS in July. Anyone in the LA area HAS to go. These are incredibly rare to see these days.
Those are my most desired things to see in the world. Nothing will ever compare to a properly preserved original IB print and it is how these films were meant to be seen.

You going?

BC wrote:
If Tarantino ever does a Bond film he'll be focusing on ladies feet and toes a lot because the man's foot fetish is legendary.

https://www.sleek-mag.com/article/quentin-tarantino-foot-fetish/

The shoe fits.
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: Tarantino ranks the Bond actors   Tarantino ranks the Bond actors EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 4:11 am

If only! I've seen IB trailers and they're gorgeous.
To top that off the Academy just screened an unused 70mm print of Star Wars today with Lucas's permission so perhaps the snow is finally melting. Wonders never cease...and I don't live in LA.... bang head bang head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarantino ranks the Bond actors   Tarantino ranks the Bond actors Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarantino ranks the Bond actors
Page 1 of 1