More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

James Bond workprints

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddyboy

Buddyboy

James Bond workprints  Empty
PostSubject: James Bond workprints    James Bond workprints  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 1:33 am

Hi I’m a collector in workprints and was wondering if anyone here has and bond workprints like goldeneye and tomorrow never dies I have many to trade and if anything would like to learn more about them any help would be much appreciated

ADMIN EDIT: Moved to appropriate section. smile
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: James Bond workprints    James Bond workprints  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 6:18 am

Welcome Buddyboy! Hope you stick around. I'm afraid I don't know what a work print is but perhaps one of our other members might.

Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: James Bond workprints    James Bond workprints  EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 5:42 am

The only one that seems to have leaked back in the day and floats around rarely is the very rough vhs dupe of the TLD workprint which has a few minor extra frames, temp music from earlier films and some alternate dialogue but is missing the titles and all captions etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Bond workprints    James Bond workprints  Empty

Back to top Go down

James Bond workprints
Page 1 of 1